Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,034 members, 7,946,488 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 07:08 PM

"Nigerians Make Me Laugh!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nigerians Make Me Laugh!! (635 Views)

3 Nigerians Make Top 10 Richest Black In The World / Nigerians Make Mockery Of Fayose's Attempt To Deceive Them (pics) / Why Buhari Didn't Make Me Attorney-General - Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Nigerians Make Me Laugh!! by chukwurah12345(m): 1:07am On Sep 10, 2015
"Nigerians make me laugh". By chukwurah chuba
A man has run for the office of President 3 consecutive times on 'integrity' - shunning corrupt politicians.
Nigerians rejected him on all 3 occassions to the point where he cried publicly. The man now teams up with corrupt armed robbers who call themselves politicians and Nigerians vote en masse for him on his 4th attempt.
You had 3 opportunities to vote him in young, vibrant and free of corrupt politicians around him but refused until he had no option but to sacrifice his dignity and join them.
Though lopsided, it is obvious that from Mr Presidents appointments so far, he has distanced himself from the corruption and corrupt politicians that Nigerians embraced wholeheartedly in his (Mr President) name - rebuilding his sacrificed dignity in the process.
Who has accepted corruption - the Man or Nigerians??
Also, who is corrupt - the Man or Nigerians??
Can you now see that it is you the people that need your heads looked into??
Now you are telling him to go and arrest the very politicians that he used to gain your votes and acceptance?? Politicians he rejected 3 times over 12 years, politicians he knew were extremely corrupt and would not associate with, politicians you forced him to dine with.
You can forget the probes and trials. If you ask me; Mr President has left a lot of you Nigerians and your politicians to your God because you are just as bad if not worse than the politicians you castigate and if he truly has - don't even think of pointing a finger at him without looking in the mirror."-

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigerians Make Me Laugh!! by LoveMachine(m): 1:14am On Sep 10, 2015

2 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Make Me Laugh!! by michaelfix(m): 1:39am On Sep 10, 2015
i pray ds mak front page

2 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Make Me Laugh!! by histemple: 1:44am On Sep 10, 2015
This is absolutely on point.

2 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Make Me Laugh!! by tobechi74: 1:47am On Sep 10, 2015
So it is better to betray the party
Re: "Nigerians Make Me Laugh!! by Nobody: 1:47am On Sep 10, 2015
what did you expect in a zoo

They will all understand there predicament and the prismatic trap which they have fallen into after 4years... angry angry.

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians Make Me Laugh!! by youngsahito(m): 1:49am On Sep 10, 2015
I dey here ooooooo

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians Make Me Laugh!! by Desgidi(m): 2:24am On Sep 10, 2015
Different stroke for different folks.....clearly I don't see anything meaningful coming out of this govt... When Gmb was in office I enjoyed 23 hours light in bayelsa state ..my own is that all hand should b on deck.
Re: "Nigerians Make Me Laugh!! by Nobody: 3:06am On Sep 10, 2015
analytical! Need anything from Jumia? Contact me now!

(1) (Reply)

REDIRECTION: "An Open Letter To Passingshot And Severusnape" HAS BEEN RE-POSTED! / Mrs Buhari Pays Condolence Visit To Vp's Wife, Mrs Dolapo Osinbajo / Buhari Presidency’s Response To The Trent: Our Position - The Trent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.