Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,755 members, 7,875,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:53 AM

Jpmorgan: Investors Lose N311bn In 24 Hours - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Jpmorgan: Investors Lose N311bn In 24 Hours (28649 Views)

Brexit: Nigerian Stocks Investors Lose N278bn / NSE: Investors Lose N109bn In Two Days As Investor Sentiments Remain weak / Investors Lose N1.6trn In First 100 Days Of Buhari Tenure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jpmorgan: Investors Lose N311bn In 24 Hours by christinie(f): 8:47pm On Sep 10, 2015
Am telling you, they are under spell, a very serious one and they need deliverance.
All sectors of the economy are negatively affected by buhari's harsh/tactless rules and these stupefied morons are here chanting sai baba. Their cases are so pathetic. They need hysop to purify their brains.
smuth:

I am proud of you babe, don't mind those brainwashed APC supporters, even if the economy crash and garri is sold for 5,000 per cup this zombie robots will still be shouting 'sai buhari' like people wey dey under spell.
Re: Jpmorgan: Investors Lose N311bn In 24 Hours by BraniacX(m): 9:38pm On Sep 10, 2015
omenka:
Gainfully employed as what- a PDP e-janitor?? It is such a pity you are not even doing a good job of it.

"Gainfully employed" yet you don't get to rest at night when others are resting, saving up energy for the next day's grind- rather you are sniffing under every single heap of garbage hoping to find a decomposing mass to gobble on and perhaps share with your fellow scavengers, and viola!!- you found one and apparently, you couldn't be happier!!

At least, this would cater for you needs for the next couple of hours before being overrun by a flurry of goodnews.

Another advice- get a good education you little clutterhead. You sound like an illiterate.

Yeah!! Co-Wailers to the rescue!! Assault vanguard, Fallout!! cheesy

See them grunting like wild boars on a feeding frenzy and not a dent is even made on the mark- very typical of opportunistic scavengers.

"He doesn't worth", one of them said- typical of their kind- a conglomerate of illiterates or at best, "adult education".

Got a truckload of work to do boys, I'd be damned if I spent a minute more throwing punches with crude deadbeats like you.

Hope you make the most of this special morning delicacy served you anemones by Pa Shuckwudi of House Wailers.

And typically like the APC rabid mongrel you are, you sidestep the real topic of conversation while deluding only yourself on how you have cleverly diverted attention from your shitty demigod buhari's falling and failing pack of cards. Address the issue at hand fool!! angry or you shut up like other smart APC supporters who read this thread and rightly found no worthy rebuttal for it and as such avoided it like it was laced with ebola.

2 Likes

Re: Jpmorgan: Investors Lose N311bn In 24 Hours by worriedfellow: 9:41pm On Sep 10, 2015
chukwudi44:

Oloribruku ode !! I didn't write the goddam report!! It was culled from your APshit newspapers PUNCH!!
Unlike you zombies, I am gainfully employed and not waiting for Buhari's N5000 stipend

Hahahahahaha. U just pinched omenka on his open wound. Hahahahahaha
Re: Jpmorgan: Investors Lose N311bn In 24 Hours by worriedfellow: 9:47pm On Sep 10, 2015
omenka:
I'm inclined to think your life is so damn miserable.

4.00am when others are asleep, you are up like a mole rat looking for whom to blame for your misery.

At this rate, your state of well-being could only go south I guarantee you.

Your mates are busy taking up arms to fight for the actualisation of a Sovereign State of Biafra and you are here crawling on your belly like a cockroach, hoping to be spoonfed by Buhari. I bet had your mom stuck precisely to her prescription, the world would have been spared gargoyles like you.

When you go out today, get a rickshaw or something, make yourself useful to your father- it is regrettable enough even raising you- don't make him bleed any further.

Hahahahaha Omenka you used to be quite objective in your argument but it seems the inactivity of your paymaster that is gradually plunging Nigeria into this untold mess has clipped the reasonable part of your brain. Hahahahahahahaha. Ayaaa, sorry oh! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha. Have you been paid your 5k for last month yet?
Re: Jpmorgan: Investors Lose N311bn In 24 Hours by BraniacX(m): 10:09pm On Sep 10, 2015
northvietnam:

you mean dullar- dinho d ' Lima of daura

YeeeeeeeeeSuuuuuu!!! shocked

Chaii!!! You badt sha grin

Btw, I think bubustik is related to king julien cheesy they both look and act funny, they both think the world should revolve around them and they both goof catastrophically on simple tasks but i will vote for king julien to be Nigeria's next president any day any time ahead of bubustik cool
Re: Jpmorgan: Investors Lose N311bn In 24 Hours by BraniacX(m): 10:14pm On Sep 10, 2015
LasoulMacuby:
The keep shouting Buhari this, Buhari that yet where I work, I have not seen a single decline in gains, but profit and more profit than ever. Let them keep waiting for 5k.
Something me and my guys use for beer on a daily basis.
Buhari we believe u, keep sailing further, keep moving the country forward. U are the best

Where do you work?

Most likely Aisha buhari's money laundering bazaar/beauty parlour undecided
Re: Jpmorgan: Investors Lose N311bn In 24 Hours by BraniacX(m): 10:28pm On Sep 10, 2015
Zeusd3:

this is really stupid.... my thanks for your observation.... serious buhari critics are just hating..... get a life n look before you limp....

After reading, it is more important you comprehend! Comprehension is far more important than reading.

Having said that, placing on negative index watch doesn't equate to delisting, the former is like being put on probation and the latter an outright sack!!! Before you start mouthing to the tune of "we were put on the watch under GEJ,s regime", remember that same regime got us listed in the first place and kept us there and while we were on probation given the fact that the price of oil was taking a major battering and there was a lot of uncertainty over the elections, we were never delisted!!!

But fast foward three months from may almost $7b has been lost by investors and still you want to lay the blame at jonathan's feet?

Don't stop chanting sai!
Re: Jpmorgan: Investors Lose N311bn In 24 Hours by Jaideyone(m): 12:53am On Sep 11, 2015
BraniacX:

AnimAl!!! angry

In jona's 5 months we were not delisted, we were still on probation, under bubustik's 3 months we are already delisted. It was under jona's open market policy that we were listed in the first place ignoramus. Take your zombiefied sai chanting to numerical diarrhoea threads
ediot under whose watch did Nigeria graduate from a healthy economy with high income to a country borrowing to pay salaries? how would you expect not to be delisted?
Re: Jpmorgan: Investors Lose N311bn In 24 Hours by BraniacX(m): 4:40am On Sep 11, 2015
Jaideyone:
ediot under whose watch did Nigeria graduate from a healthy economy with high income to a country borrowing to pay salaries? how would you expect not to be delisted?

So because we borrowed money to pay salaries for one month under the last administration we were an unhealthy economy abi Okay now that we don't borrow to pay but have also been delisted, i guess we are dead economically or by your logic in coma abi? undecided

A$$hole!!! angry

When oil prices were high and the government was saving in the ECA, wasn't it your APC scumbag governors fasola, amaechi, areGBESE and co who instigated the sharing the money campaign that the FG had no right to hold the money back from them calling GEJ and NOI all sort of defamatory and unsavoury names? Now with the fallout you Id1ots want to put the blame squarely on the shoulders of the immediate past FG thinking the rest of us have caught amnesia abi? 1mbecile!!! angry
Re: Jpmorgan: Investors Lose N311bn In 24 Hours by Jaideyone(m): 6:19am On Sep 11, 2015
BraniacX:

So because we borrowed money to pay salaries for one month under the last administration we were an unhealthy economy abi Okay now that we don't borrow to pay but have also been delisted, i guess we are dead economically or by your logic in coma abi? undecided

A$$hole!!! angry

When oil prices were high and the government was saving in the ECA, wasn't it your APC scumbag governors fasola, amaechi, areGBESE and co who instigated the sharing the money campaign that the FG had no right to hold the money back from them calling GEJ and NOI all sort of defamatory and unsavoury names? Now with the fallout you Id1ots want to put the blame squarely on the shoulders of the immediate past FG thinking the rest of us have caught amnesia abi? 1mbecile!!! angry
lmao tanoid in denial. Jonathan borrowed to pay at least 2-3months salary. use your brain. it's the number one sign of a broke government. the amount being shared between the tiers of government was low because the country was broke. Buhari is plugging drains, oil theft has reduced and since he came on board and enforced TSA we haven't borrowed to pay salary!!! oh you're a TANoid. even if Buhari paves all our roads with gold you'll still find something to complain about
Re: Jpmorgan: Investors Lose N311bn In 24 Hours by BraniacX(m): 6:52pm On Sep 11, 2015
Jaideyone:
lmao tanoid in denial. Jonathan borrowed to pay at least 2-3months salary. use your brain. it's the number one sign of a broke government. the amount being shared between the tiers of government was low because the country was broke. Buhari is plugging drains, oil theft has reduced and since he came on board and enforced TSA we haven't borrowed to pay salary!!! oh you're a TANoid. even if Buhari paves all our roads with gold you'll still find something to complain about

What phantom holes spewed by your lousy imagination is buhari plugging? undecided in finance and economics and statistics and science in general there are units of measurement for every value!! Let your holier than thou paper warrior buhari give us a breakdown of how much has been lost, how much would have been lost in the past three months and by extension how much has been saved in figures that represent money not the rubbish allegations and praise worship you read on punch, the nation and sahara reporters!

Re: Jpmorgan: Investors Lose N311bn In 24 Hours by BraniacX(m): 8:43pm On Sep 11, 2015
Jaideyone:

Define a healthy economy mor0n! undecided

And according to your definition, when last did we have a healthy economy and under whose presidency was that?

And after we borrowed to pay salaries, buhari also paid salaries without borrowing so since borrowing is the keyword here, why weren't we delisted in april or may after borrowing but were delisted in september after not borrowing? undecided and going by your logic, tell me, is lagos state's economy healthy or not?
Re: Jpmorgan: Investors Lose N311bn In 24 Hours by Jaideyone(m): 9:00pm On Sep 11, 2015
BraniacX:

Define a healthy economy mor0n! undecided

And according to your definition, when last did we have a healthy economy and under whose presidency was that?

And after we borrowed to pay salaries, buhari also paid salaries without borrowing so since borrowing is the keyword here, why weren't we delisted in april or may after borrowing but were delisted in september after not borrowing? undecided and going by your logic, tell me, is lagos state's economy healthy or not?
cow our economy is suffering because of your hero's incompetence
Re: Jpmorgan: Investors Lose N311bn In 24 Hours by BraniacX(m): 9:10pm On Sep 11, 2015
Jaideyone:
cow our economy is suffering because of your hero's incompetence

Is that your definition of a healthy economy mumu? undecided

Don't you know an intellectual superior when you see one?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Eurobond / Can We Now Accept That MMM Has Crashed? / Investing In Digital Currencies; Looking At The Bigger Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.