Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,712 members, 7,918,192 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 03:18 AM

Please Humble Guys Click Here And Hear Us Out - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Humble Guys Click Here And Hear Us Out (323 Views)

A Must See First Ever Made Nigeria Blue Film Is Out Click Here To Download / How Do You Feel When U Go Out And Hear rumours about you / Top Five Most Humble Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Humble Guys Click Here And Hear Us Out by Naijaroking: 7:10am On Sep 10, 2015
Helow dear fellow nairalanders im happy to write to you all this morning..

FELLOW NAIRALANDERS AS YOU ALL KNOW THAT IT IS NOT EASY SUFFERING TO BUILD A SITE..AND AFTER BUILDING NO VISITORS YOU ALL KNOW HOW D OWNER WILL FEEL.
SO PLEASE I CREATED AND DESIGNED THIS SITE

WWW.BANDBAZE.COM

AND EVER SINCE I CREATED IT I HAVE BEEN WORKING VERY HARD TO MAKE SURE IT IS BEEN UPDATED.
BUT ITHE WORST PATH OF IT IS THAT I DONT GET VISITORS, AFTER DOIN MY SUSCRIBTION EVERY MONTH TRYIN TO MAKE SURE I UPDATE THE SITE
YET I DNT GET DOWNLOADS ON MY MUSICS,VIDEOS AND MORE

SO PLEASE I REALY NEED YOUR SUPPORT CAUSE YOU GUYS ARE MY FANS I BEGG YOU ALL TO JOIN THE SITE.

WWW.BANDBAZE.COM

I WILL BE VERY HAPPY IF YOU HELP ME ACHIVE THIS AND I PROMISE TO LOVE YOU ALL AND ALWAYS HELP WEN EVER MY HELP IS NEEDED
GUYS PLEASE HELP ME

WWW.BANDBAZE.COM

WWW.BANDBAZE.COM
Re: Please Humble Guys Click Here And Hear Us Out by Adamsdelrio(m): 7:13am On Sep 10, 2015
How much will you pay me to become a frequent user of your site?
Re: Please Humble Guys Click Here And Hear Us Out by Naijaroking: 8:08am On Sep 10, 2015
I know nairaland dont pay you for coming online always why is it dat you want money from me

(1) (Reply)

Entrepreneurship Award 2015 Officially Open To All African-based Entrepreneurs / Here Is The Kicker. Chances Are That They Will Be Mostly Young Adults / Which Network Provider Disturbs With Promotional Messages The Most?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.