Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,482 members, 7,901,361 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 09:00 AM

Another Case For Trinity. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Another Case For Trinity. (894 Views)

The Trinity And Identity Of God / How Yahweh, Allah & Yeshua(the Trinity) Went About The First Judgement Of Humans / Trinity Is Blasphemy Against God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Case For Trinity. by Anas09: 7:19am On Sep 10, 2015
Here I am studying the Book of Daniel again. I came across what I have not really given any serious thought to before now. Let's see it.
4: 23, and whereas the king saw a watcher and an holy one coming down from heaven, and saying, hew the tree down and destroy it... (Note, the watcher is giving a command to the hewer of the tree, so the watcher is God, not an Angel)
Dan 4:24. This is the interpretation, O king and this is the decree of the Most, which is come upon my lord the King.
25: that (THEY) shall drive thee from Men, and thy dwelling shall be with the beast of the field, and THEY shall make thee. To eat grass as oxen...
26: and whereas (THEY) commanded to leave the stump of the tree...
Here we see Prophet Daniel interpreting King nebochadnezzar's dream. The Watch gave a command for a tree which signifies King Nebuchadnezzar, to be cut down. It says THe WATCHER (singular), then afterwards, THEY (plural) shall drive thee from men...
I need explanations here pls, both from those for and against Trinity.
May we all have a blessed day.

1 Like

Re: Another Case For Trinity. by orisa37: 8:44am On Sep 10, 2015
As much as the word Trinity is viewed in many fancies differently and at different times, there is one very important meaning that is universally accepted by all the Religions, " That The Spirit God Almighty is Omnipotent, Omniscient, Omniarts, Omnireligion, Omnipresent in Heaven and on earth etc." What is said here is that God Who moulded Adam from clay, manufactured Eve from Rib is very capable of representing Himself in many and different proxies. That again is why He is God present, past and future and all representing. He can represent Himself, you alone or all of us, so He can be Him, you or they anytime anyday. He is Special Singular and Uniquely Plural joinly and severally all the time. PRAISE GOD!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Another Case For Trinity. by Jozzy4: 10:51am On Sep 10, 2015
orisa37:
[s] As much as the word Trinity is viewed in many fancies differently and at different times, there is one very important meaning that is universally accepted by all the Religions, " That The Spirit God Almighty is Omnipotent, Omniscient, Omniarts, Omnireligion, Omnipresent in Heaven and on earth etc." What is said here is that God Who moulded Adam from clay, manufactured Eve from Rib is very capable of representing Himself in many and different proxies. That again is why He is God present, past and future and all representing. He can represent Himself, you alone or all of us, so He can be Him, you or they anytime anyday. He is Special Singular and Uniquely Plural joinly and severally all the time. PRAISE GOD!!!! [/s]

Address the Op and stop saying trash !
Re: Another Case For Trinity. by Jozzy4: 11:32am On Sep 10, 2015
Anas09:
Here I am studying the Book of Daniel again. I came across what I have not really given any serious thought to before now. Let's see it.
4: 23, and whereas the king saw a watcher and an holy one coming down from heaven, and saying, hew the tree down and destroy it... (Note, the watcher is giving a command to the hewer of the tree, so the watcher is God, not an Angel)

Sorry , what do you mean by the bold ? If the watcher refer to God that means there are many Gods , Coz the watchers are many !

Dan 4:17 " This matter is by the decree of the watcherS and the demand by the word of the holy ones "

Can you see the underlined ? Or do you serve multiple Gods ?

Dan 4:24. This is the interpretation, O king and this is the decree of the Most, which is come upon my lord the King.
25: that (THEY) shall drive thee from Men, and thy dwelling shall be with the beast of the field, and THEY shall make thee. To eat grass as oxen...
26: and whereas (THEY) commanded to leave the stump of the tree...
Here we see Prophet Daniel interpreting King nebochadnezzar's dream. The Watch gave a command for a tree which signifies King Nebuchadnezzar, to be cut down. It says THe WATCHER (singular), then afterwards, THEY (plural) shall drive thee from men...

It said " THEY" because the watchers are many
Dan 4:17 " This is by the decree of watcherS and the request is by the word of the holy oneS "

Check the underlined !

I need explanations here pls, both from those for and against Trinity.
May we all have a blessed day.

Thanks for sharing , the verse has nothing to do with 3 God worshippers , infact it will be funny for a trinitaran to use this verse, coz the plural " THEY" will quickly expose them as polytheists.

1 Like

Re: Another Case For Trinity. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 10, 2015
Jozzy4:

Address the Op and stop saying trash !
if you lack comprehension, go back to your school, learn how to read and understand, then come back here again and read his post again to have a better understanding, and stop displaying your ignorance here.

1 Like

Re: Another Case For Trinity. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 10, 2015
orisa37:
As much as the word Trinity is viewed in many fancies differently and at different times, there is one very important meaning that is universally accepted by all the Religions, " That The Spirit God Almighty is Omnipotent, Omniscient, Omniarts, Omnireligion, Omnipresent in Heaven and on earth etc." What is said here is that God Who moulded Adam from clay, manufactured Eve from Rib is very capable of representing Himself in many and different proxies. That again is why He is God present, past and future and all representing. He can represent Himself, you alone or all of us, so He can be Him, you or they anytime anyday. He is Special Singular and Uniquely Plural joinly and severally all the time. PRAISE GOD!!!!
amen. God bless you brother
Re: Another Case For Trinity. by Jozzy4: 3:43pm On Sep 10, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
if you lack comprehension, go back to your school, learn how to read and understand, then come back here again and read his post again to have a better understanding, and stop displaying your ignorance here.

Are you still angry because everyone now know you are a Fa.Ke prophet ? grin

Kindly address the Op and stop this malicious hatred of yours .

1 Like

Re: Another Case For Trinity. by Anas09: 5:35pm On Sep 10, 2015
@jozzy, you didn't treat the thread.
All I want to esterbiish here is that, Yahweh, Yashua, and the Holy Ghost has been about their Business long before Jesus manifested in the flesh. That does not make them three gods. Read again.
Re: Another Case For Trinity. by Jozzy4: 6:37pm On Sep 10, 2015
Anas09:
@jozzy, you didn't treat the thread.
All I want to esterbiish here is that, Yahweh, Yashua, and the Holy Ghost has been about their Business long before Jesus manifested in the flesh. That does not make them three gods. Read again.

lol , So your gods are so many " THEY" shocked shocked polytheism . lol

; If you have read my response ,you will see that the book of Daniel quoted at Op hav nothing to do with your preconceived ideas .

The they in that verse are the watcherS (plural coz they are many) ( Dan 4:17) .
Re: Another Case For Trinity. by orisa37: 7:03am On Sep 11, 2015
Ok cocy. You have always thought your father was your mother.
Re: Another Case For Trinity. by Jessicha(f): 4:03pm On Sep 25, 2015
Jozzy4:

lol , So your gods are so many " THEY" shocked shocked polytheism . lol

; If you have read my response ,you will see that the book of Daniel quoted at Op hav nothing to do with your preconceived ideas .

The they in that verse are the watcherS (plural coz they are many) ( Dan 4:17) .

Dont be suprised my brother .

their gods are many o , God the Father is entirely different 4rm d second God named God the Son nd the other two Gods are different from the 3rd God , God the Holyspirit . Lolss

(1) (Reply)

Chris Brown Says He’s Tired Of Worshipping The Devil…and God Spoke To Him / Muslims Hate ISIS Most Of All / Pics Of The Shites Muslim Walking From Katsina To Zaria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.