Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,610 members, 7,937,758 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 11:34 AM

Photos From Yoruba Actor, Akin Olaiya's Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Yoruba Actor, Akin Olaiya's Birthday (11144 Views)

Photo Of Late Moji Olaiya In Hospital Bed / Top 10 Richest Yoruba Actor And Actress And Their Net Worth 2017 / Akin Olaiya Flaunts His 3 Children In School Uniforms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From Yoruba Actor, Akin Olaiya's Birthday by topeorekoy(m): 7:32am On Sep 10, 2015
The actor was a year older recently and his colleagues who were with him at the filming of Murphy Afolabi's film "Basira Badiah" took time out to celebrate with him.

Happy birthday Akin Olaiya

http://topeorekoya..com.ng/2015/09/photos-from-yoruba-actor-akin-olaiyas.html

Re: Photos From Yoruba Actor, Akin Olaiya's Birthday by LordOfTheWeed: 7:37am On Sep 10, 2015
I'm 100% sure that the tattoo on that lady's arm was being drawn with an eyebrow! And the dumb bimbo lady is proud to flaunt it.. .. .. The person the inked her should be sued!!

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Yoruba Actor, Akin Olaiya's Birthday by vizkiz: 7:37am On Sep 10, 2015
who is the dummy that drew that tattoo for that fugly chick? Seems he was high on some serious shiit undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos From Yoruba Actor, Akin Olaiya's Birthday by pyyxxaro: 7:37am On Sep 10, 2015
Am sure the person that drew the tattoo for her was suppose to write DULLARD and mistakenly wrote DOLLAR

Am just here to apologize for the mistake the person made

Thanks tongue

I like her sharp bread knife nose grin
Re: Photos From Yoruba Actor, Akin Olaiya's Birthday by FruityLass: 7:37am On Sep 10, 2015
Worris dis undecided

I saw a lady with screaming Dollar tattoo, one bottle of magic moments, origin bottles and juice lipsrsealed

HBD, anyways
Re: Photos From Yoruba Actor, Akin Olaiya's Birthday by midolian(m): 7:45am On Sep 10, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:
I'm 100% sure that the tattoo on that lady's arm was being drawn with an eyebrow! The person the inked her should be sued!!

vizkiz:
who is the dummy that drew that tattoo for that fugly chick? Seems he was high on some serious shiit undecided

pyyxxaro:
Am sure the person that drew the tattoo for her was suppose to write DULLARD and mistakenly wrote DOLLAR

Am just here to apologize for the mistake the person made

Thanks tongue

I like her sharp bread knife nose grin

Na wa o! Not even a "Happy Birthday" wish from you guys. Una dey para o! cheesy cheesy
Re: Photos From Yoruba Actor, Akin Olaiya's Birthday by kingarizona1(m): 7:48am On Sep 10, 2015
lolzz see swag
Re: Photos From Yoruba Actor, Akin Olaiya's Birthday by SAMBARRY: 7:50am On Sep 10, 2015
That woman's tattoo is funny.na dollar be that one? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From Yoruba Actor, Akin Olaiya's Birthday by powerfulsettingz: 7:50am On Sep 10, 2015
All I saw was an illetrate lady drawing rubbish on her arm
Re: Photos From Yoruba Actor, Akin Olaiya's Birthday by SAMBARRY: 7:51am On Sep 10, 2015
grin grin grin
powerfulsettingz:
All I saw was an illetrate lady drawing rubbish on her arm
Re: Photos From Yoruba Actor, Akin Olaiya's Birthday by Tallesty1(m): 7:51am On Sep 10, 2015
The person that drew that tattoo obviously didn't take her job serious.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Yoruba Actor, Akin Olaiya's Birthday by LordOfTheWeed: 7:55am On Sep 10, 2015
midolian:

Na wa o! Not even a "Happy Birthday" wish from you guys. Una dey para o! cheesy cheesy
Hehehehehehehe.. .. .. The mumu lady was the bone of concentration of the pictures, I've even forgotten that it was a birthday thread grin

Anyways, happy birthday Olaiya cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Yoruba Actor, Akin Olaiya's Birthday by hatux: 7:56am On Sep 10, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:
I'm 100% sure that the tattoo on that lady's arm was being drawn with an eyebrow! And the dumb bimbo lady is proud to flaunt it.. .. .. The person the inked her should be sued!!
vizkiz:
Guys, the lady up there was in a movie location... You can read the post again, prolly what she was meant to act and you don't expect a real tattoo from her.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Yoruba Actor, Akin Olaiya's Birthday by pyyxxaro: 7:58am On Sep 10, 2015
midolian:

Sorry Boss

I forgot

HBD

1 Like

Re: Photos From Yoruba Actor, Akin Olaiya's Birthday by Ginaz(f): 7:59am On Sep 10, 2015
grin
Re: Photos From Yoruba Actor, Akin Olaiya's Birthday by LordOfTheWeed: 8:03am On Sep 10, 2015
hatux:

Guys, the lady up there was in a movie location... You can read the post again, prolly what she was meant to act and you don't expect a real tattoo from her.
Even if the tattoo was meant for a movie role, that doesn't mean it should be a wack one, it's meant to look so original and realistic, that's why Naija movie industry will always remain at a spot (no advancement).

I'm sure they want us to believe that she was a bad girl in the role she took in the movie, but does that tattoo makes her look like one? She looks more like a dummy who also wants to feel among.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Yoruba Actor, Akin Olaiya's Birthday by hatux: 8:12am On Sep 10, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:

Even if the tattoo was meant for a movie role, that doesn't mean it should be a wack one, it's meant to look so original and realistic, that's why Naija movie industry will always remain at a spot (no advancement).

I'm sure they want us to believe that she was a bad girl in the role she took in the movie, but does that tattoo makes her look like one? She looks more like a dummy who also wants to feel among.
I give up cheesy
Re: Photos From Yoruba Actor, Akin Olaiya's Birthday by agarawu23(m): 8:13am On Sep 10, 2015
Hbd to him cool
Re: Photos From Yoruba Actor, Akin Olaiya's Birthday by dejavski(m): 8:15am On Sep 10, 2015
Y the lady Arse come flat like DVD so? angry
Re: Photos From Yoruba Actor, Akin Olaiya's Birthday by vizkiz: 8:19am On Sep 10, 2015
hatux:

I aiint reffering to the tattoo being real or fake, its not just professional enough. Well, it is nollywood though
Re: Photos From Yoruba Actor, Akin Olaiya's Birthday by Engnrcollins(m): 8:20am On Sep 10, 2015
HBD smiley
Re: Photos From Yoruba Actor, Akin Olaiya's Birthday by tayoxx(m): 8:31am On Sep 10, 2015
na eye pencil de take draw tattoo for that girl nii
Re: Photos From Yoruba Actor, Akin Olaiya's Birthday by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 10, 2015
Most Yoruba actresses are the definition of trashyundecided

(1) (Reply)

Uti Nwachukwu Debunks Gay Rumour / Bob Manuel Udokwu Debunk Wife’s Death Rumour / Interiors Of 2face Idibia Mansion, And Cars At Lekki (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.