Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,116 members, 7,880,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:01 PM

SERMON JOTTERS: Waging Violent War Against Familiar Spirit{mfm Revival Message} - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / SERMON JOTTERS: Waging Violent War Against Familiar Spirit{mfm Revival Message} (1415 Views)

SERMON JOTTERS: Mystery Of Divine Assistance {sunday Service} - Dr. D.K Olukoya / Sermon Jotters: Who Has The Final Say? {must Read} / Sermon Jotters: Deliverance Of The Feet- Dr. D.k Olukoya {mfm Pmch-october} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SERMON JOTTERS: Waging Violent War Against Familiar Spirit{mfm Revival Message} by sermonjotters: 7:54am On Sep 10, 2015
[size=15pt]
Defeat the Power of Familiar Spirit Holding Your Promotion; Waging violent war against familiar Spirit
I Decree; Every Grounds that Familiar Spirits have claimed in your life; You shall Recover them back in many folds; In the name of Jesus.
[/size]

There are a lot of people that have remained at the same spot a long time; many are living from hand to mouth; many shining stars are not shining as they should. These are the operations of the power of familiar spirit; this message is for you to identify these forces in your life; determine to possess you possession; there is need to wage war against these ancestral spirit.
Continue Message HERE ==> http://sermonjotters..com/2015/09/word-of-day-my-father-i-need-miracle-by.html`

(1) (Reply)

The Most Awkward Thing I've Done In Church. / Planet Earth, One Of Its Kind In The Entire Universe / Church That Uses POS Machine For Offering. See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.