Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,115 members, 7,939,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 07:08 AM

Vedanix Fraud Update! Revealed: THE MASTERMIND BEHIND THE SCAM! - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Vedanix Fraud Update! Revealed: THE MASTERMIND BEHIND THE SCAM! (4967 Views)

Photos Of The Hausa Keke Drivers Murdered By Ritualists In Enugu Revealed / Orekoya Kids: My Husband Is The Mastermind Behind The Kidnap – Nanny / Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vedanix Fraud Update! Revealed: THE MASTERMIND BEHIND THE SCAM! by niyyie(m): 4:56am On Nov 05, 2006
This is very interesting indeed.
I never knew that online scamming has developed so much in Nigeria. Let's hope the bad publicity does not spoil the business for genuine people.
Re: Vedanix Fraud Update! Revealed: THE MASTERMIND BEHIND THE SCAM! by egoldman(m): 7:50am On Nov 05, 2006
still wondering why the NairaEx guy have not said anything again wink
Re: Vedanix Fraud Update! Revealed: THE MASTERMIND BEHIND THE SCAM! by wande(m): 6:47pm On Mar 30, 2007
I have bought E-gold from cyberkonsult convenietly without any stress, therefore I dont think the gut could be a scammer.
Re: Vedanix Fraud Update! Revealed: THE MASTERMIND BEHIND THE SCAM! by 3d(m): 12:36am On Dec 06, 2007
am a new user of goldnairaexchange.com and so far they have proven themselfs worthy trust,in terms of efficiency and speed with delivery, if leke can be so open and acessible i see no reason why any should still doubt the legitimacy of cyberconsults, although/ anyway ure cool leke i must say,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Kept Deceased Mom In Freezer For Years For Casual Sex / Men Who Fought In The Viral Video Over The Weekend Reportedly Die / Do This Immediately They Steal Your Phone And Have The Thief Crying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.