Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,851 members, 7,952,437 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 03:30 PM

Chibok Girls Dispersed, Some Married Off & Appointing Ministers Tough- Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chibok Girls Dispersed, Some Married Off & Appointing Ministers Tough- Buhari (29982 Views)

Buhari Breaks Silence Over ‘lopsided Appointments’, Says Chibok Girls Dispersed / Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Delay In Appointing Ministers / Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa Files Suit Against Buhari Over Delay In Appointing Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chibok Girls Dispersed, Some Married Off & Appointing Ministers Tough- Buhari by totorimi: 1:30am On Sep 11, 2015
Its a matter of time, the real truth will come to light
The truth of how a clique deceived a whole nation an the world, I just wonder if Nigeria willremain the same if the truth is revealed. I weapons for my beloved country
Re: Chibok Girls Dispersed, Some Married Off & Appointing Ministers Tough- Buhari by Treasure88: 5:35am On Sep 11, 2015
bamipet01:
He's confortable @ speaking his own language. Anybody is free 2 speak d language he or she understand. The most important thing is 2 get d message that's being pass across. The post had even been traslated in english language. Lobatan.
when mama peace was speaking d language she understands I'm sure u were one of d people castigating her. BBC hausa is wat u get when u do not vote learned people in power in a learned country. Nigeria has a common language n mama peace did better to at least try
Re: Chibok Girls Dispersed, Some Married Off & Appointing Ministers Tough- Buhari by Treasure88: 5:41am On Sep 11, 2015
NovusHomo:

Wow! So, this is all you got from this report?
yes dear because wat isn't right should not be cuddled. very soon he may shit on our head n we say sofar its to move us forward. Nigerians n sentiment r brothers
Re: Chibok Girls Dispersed, Some Married Off & Appointing Ministers Tough- Buhari by EasternLionn: 9:14am On Sep 11, 2015
felsunseg:
Na wa for this Igbo people. Anything about Buhari na insult, well all i know is that after Buhari will come an yoruba president who will rule for 8 year. But i dont think after what goodluck did to the Northerners by failing to bring back their 'chibok' girls, they will ever vote for an Igbo man as president again. They might not go to school bt they aren't stupid. Majority always carry d vote nd they are d majority.

Good luck has turned to Igbo man.
When we tell you even Buhari doesn't know GEJ is an Ijaw man you people won't believe, as long as he bears Azikiwe as name, Inyamiri na Inyamiri, be you Ibibio, Efik, Ijaw, Ogoni.

Lol. I laugh, ab0ki doesn't know Igbo from Ijaw.
Quote me anywhere.
Re: Chibok Girls Dispersed, Some Married Off & Appointing Ministers Tough- Buhari by felsunseg(m): 10:25pm On Sep 11, 2015
EasternLionn:

Good luck has turned to Igbo man.
When we tell you even Buhari doesn't know GEJ is an Ijaw man you people won't believe, as long as he bears Azikiwe as name, Inyamiri na Inyamiri, be you Ibibio, Efik, Ijaw, Ogoni.

Lol. I laugh, ab0ki doesn't know Igbo from Ijaw.
Quote me anywhere.
so what are u trying to say, is it that the Ijaws are not part of your self proclaimed Biafra.
Re: Chibok Girls Dispersed, Some Married Off & Appointing Ministers Tough- Buhari by EasternLionn: 11:20pm On Sep 11, 2015
felsunseg:
so what are u trying to say, is it that the Ijaws are not part of your self proclaimed Biafra.

I don't know what to tell you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chibok Girls Dispersed, Some Married Off & Appointing Ministers Tough- Buhari by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 13, 2015
Burger01:

Shut up meathead. You are the dullard here. None of your lineage can ever compare to Buhari...NONE in eon of years to come undecided

You haven't answered his accusations. You just insulted him, pls respond to the accusations first before attacking the accuser

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Ja’afaru As Comptroller-general Of Prisons / Massive Turnout For Mr Jollof’s Rally In Warri, Delta State (photos) / Sagay To Buhari: Don’t Attend Giadom-Led NEC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.