Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,596 members, 7,968,742 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 12:10 PM

Photos:toke Makinwa Met 50 Cent In Her Hotel...arrived At Laguardia Airport NYC - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos:toke Makinwa Met 50 Cent In Her Hotel...arrived At Laguardia Airport NYC (764 Views)

Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire / 50 Cent Hails Roman Goddess Backside On Instagram (Photos) / Queen Blessing Itua Features In Hollywood Movie, Poses With 50 Cent On Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos:toke Makinwa Met 50 Cent In Her Hotel...arrived At Laguardia Airport NYC by Ebal: 12:16pm On Sep 10, 2015
Photos:Toke Makinwa Met 50 cent in her hotel in Miami hosting a pool party, Arrived At LaGuardia Airport New York City Today

Nigerian OAP, Toke Makinwa, arrived at LaGuardia Airport New York City today, she shared the view of city from inside airplane. Toke Makinwa met 50 cent in her hotel in Miami hosting a pool party ,she said;
"... the things about 50 cent is the guy is kind of rude, even you are like hey!! 50, you don't if would like get out of my face you hole, you bitch, because he so funny like that ... i was really nice to see him more close, i did not ask for picture , i don't know why?..." listen and watch more in her video "How I feel about the latest Fitness trend" after cut...........
http://ebalsblog..co.uk/2015/09/photostoke-makinwa-met-50-cent-in-her.html

Re: Photos:toke Makinwa Met 50 Cent In Her Hotel...arrived At Laguardia Airport NYC by LordOfTheWeed: 12:18pm On Sep 10, 2015
Lion bloggers!!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Governor Of Oyo State Daughter Gets Married, She Wore A N23 Million Wedding Dre / Afro Candy Celebrates #nigeriaat55 With A New Weird Hairstyle / NAWA!!!! See What Denrele Wore This Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.