Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,181 members, 7,880,682 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:04 AM

5 Questions You Shudn't Ask Your Man And Right Answers To Give When Asked - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Questions You Shudn't Ask Your Man And Right Answers To Give When Asked (481 Views)

5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To / Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? / Why Do Ladies Flare Up When Asked These Two Questions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Questions You Shudn't Ask Your Man And Right Answers To Give When Asked by Josephamstrong1(m): 3:34pm On Sep 10, 2015
Many a times during my counseling with ladies. I've discovered that 70% breakups are as a result of communication. Which can be categorised as false and positive.
We all know ourselves even when we give out the right or wrong comm.
Mind you, silence as well is a communication but non verbal.
Back to track.
1. Honey, How Much Is In Your Bank Account.

Ladies, it's your right to know but then, exercise this right well. You can't wake one morning to ask your guy this question. Never try to rush his phone just to know. This doesn't make brain or make you mature. As long as you have good attributes to be a keeper not his sport fish, you'll know some day.

2. Darling, can we have joint account please?

90% response from that your Angelic man will be...Why?
At least you obviously know that there's a problem.
Ladies, men are moved when you challenge them with standards-get some.
Open a savings account, save d' little he gives you. Surprise him with your savings. Watch him join you.

3. Sweetheart, what's your monthly salary?

Nawaoh, the problem here is... Ladies thinks it's their right to know. Oh yes, it's your right to know when you're a working class lady earning 6figs.
As simple as that. If you ain't working, dn't ask. If you ain't contributing. Please do not ask.

4. Why did you give him, her, them the money?

A lady told me that she is jumping from one man to the other today is because of her Ex. Was like, wtf!
Reason being that her ex spends more on his family members and friends than he does on her. Well, wasn't enough reasons shaa, but when You can't stand the heat in the kitchen... That's the door way.

5. I Need Money For Food Stuff, This And That.

Talking about money with your partner might sound painful, but I promise you it doesn’t have to be awkward. As corny as it sounds, it can actually bring you closer together. Why not try this out;
Darling, I have a question . . . What do you think about my spending? Is there anything you think I shouldchange?”
I guarantee you they’ll have an opinion on that—and although you’re sacrificing yourself, at least it’ll get the conversation started.
just tell him what it is you need the money for and don't do it very often. I mean like, don't just ask him for money and then go spend it on clothes or something like that.. use his money for useful things, like something you
really need.

Check my profile threads, read on " 4 ways on how you can ask your boyfriend for money without him thinking you are a golddigger"

(1) (Reply)

3 Reasons Guys LOVE Younger Women. / How To Make Friends And Influence / Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.