Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,824 members, 7,872,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:24 PM

The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. - Agriculture (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. (107769 Views)

How To Start Plantain Farming In Nigeria / How To Get Best Hybrid Plantain Sucker/ Plantain Farm Management in Nigeria / Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:02pm On Sep 22, 2016
Did you know that since 2009, investors in the USA, Europe, Middle East and Asia have been buying and leasing millions of hectares of African land for agricultural purposes? Many people may not know it but there’s a trend of serious land grabbing by foreign interests for African land.

Did you know that Foreign Direct Investment in African agribusiness was $10 billion in 2010 and is projected to reach $45 billion by 2020? Agriculture is taking a huge leap in Africa and investors want a piece of the action too.

Did you know that Africa’s agribusiness industry will become the ‘new oil’ in Africa as projected by the united nations which is to be worth 1 trillion dollars in 2030?

In the light of all these facts, how come the rich and wealthy folks are investing in Africa’s agribusiness industry while the majority of Africans are largely ignorant about the amazing potentials of agriculture on the continent?

We can improve our economy if we engage in the business of farming.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:44am On Sep 24, 2016
Interestingly, a large proportion of Nigeria’s agricultural land is located in the rural areas. That’s why they’re often cheap to buy or lease.

We offer land purchase,lease in ogbomoso at an affordable rate for all crops,cassava,oilpalm,plantain,vegetables etc
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:18pm On Sep 24, 2016
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:47pm On Sep 24, 2016
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:38pm On Sep 25, 2016
Do agric......it pays
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:13pm On Sep 26, 2016
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:19pm On Sep 26, 2016

Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:26am On Sep 28, 2016
Opportunities abound in agriculture but only people with inner eye will be able to see, take advantage of it and make wealth out of it.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:52pm On Sep 28, 2016
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:04pm On Sep 29, 2016
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:25am On Sep 30, 2016
For sustainable income over a long period of time,plantain business is your best bet
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:50am On Oct 01, 2016
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:29am On Oct 02, 2016
Happy Sunday people!!!
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:25pm On Oct 02, 2016
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by gabbyfarms(m): 10:28pm On Oct 02, 2016
Good evening sir, please send me your plantain n gari quotation proposal for one acre to oyewoleishola3@gmail.com
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:46pm On Oct 03, 2016
gabbyfarms:
Good evening sir, please send me your plantain n gari quotation proposal for one acre to oyewoleishola3@gmail.com
Ok.sent
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:26am On Oct 04, 2016
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:13am On Oct 05, 2016
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Me4sure: 10:59am On Oct 05, 2016
Would you like to invest in Agro-Business Opportunities?
Can you spare 100,000 and above in investment?
Do you have a plot of land, less or more?
If no would you want to lease lands for this business?
Contact us today at Midas Initiative
We will help you invest in agriculture and you will make 100% returns
We will help you manage the farm while you work
We will help you market your product once harvested
Contact us today Plot 377a Omofade Crescent, Omole Phase 1 Estate, Ojodu Berger, Lagos.
08091490783 or 08149449140

Marcs:
Am Marcs by name, seriously interested in starting up a plantian farm. I need a good consultant who can assist me at this, through a series of practical training and more so who has knowledge on machines needed to make plantain flour. thanks.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:57pm On Oct 05, 2016
Plantain Farm is a means to generate sustainable wealth....it pays
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:44am On Oct 07, 2016
We have thousands of acres of farmland for sale at exceptional cheap price for plantain,cassava and other crops.
Kindly contact me.
You can check my signature for that.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:22pm On Oct 07, 2016
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:40pm On Oct 08, 2016
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:18am On Oct 09, 2016
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:38pm On Oct 11, 2016
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by ijads: 1:34am On Oct 12, 2016
@lesgupnigeria

gabbyfarms:

Dear sir, please could you also send me your proposal too for one acre land. Thanks

modupeijaduola@gmail.com
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:12pm On Oct 12, 2016
ijads:
@lesgupnigeria

Dear sir, please could you also send me your proposal too for one acre land. Thanks

modupeijaduola@gmail.com
Sent
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by bawelat: 5:03am On Oct 13, 2016
ads : @lesgupnigeria Dear sir, please could you also send me your proposal too for one acre land. Thanks gbolahan.basheer@yahoo.com
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:15pm On Oct 13, 2016
bawelat:
ads :
@lesgupnigeria
Dear sir, please could you also send me your proposal
too for one acre land. Thanks
gbolahan.basheer@yahoo.com
Sent
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by bawelat: 12:51pm On Oct 14, 2016
:
ads :
@lesgupnigeria
Sent.
I have check. my mail box including the spam folder please resent I am really interested. thanks
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:09am On Oct 15, 2016
bawelat:
:
ads :
@lesgupnigeria
Sent.
I have check. my mail box including the spam folder please resent I am really interested. thanks
Resent.
You can recheck your mail.
Re: The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:50pm On Oct 16, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (43) (Reply)

Beginning A Small Scale Snail Farm / General Market/food Price ( weekly Update ) / How Do I Start Snail Rearing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.