Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,404 members, 7,940,550 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 08:21 AM

Man Recounts Ordeal With A Girl Who Drugged And Raped Him (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Recounts Ordeal With A Girl Who Drugged And Raped Him (photos) (1503 Views)

"I Need A Very Big Cucumber" - Man Recounts How He Met His Fiancee At Mum's Shop / My Guy Babe Raped Him With A Love Machine / He Slept With His Ex- and Claimed She Raped Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Man Recounts Ordeal With A Girl Who Drugged And Raped Him (photos) by Aminat508(f): 4:55pm On Sep 10, 2015
[img]http://1.bp..com/-xrFbv1haYu8/VfFwsW2ihTI/AAAAAAAAEGQ/A27SZczChJA/s280/rape.jpg[/img]

This is quite hilarious and serious at the same time. Women cry foul and cause chaos when they are at the receiving end. Its a woman world I guess. I remember a situation that happened way back in school when member of a female cult group gang raped one fine boy like that just because he dumped one of them. They set the guy up with a new fresh babe and when the guy showed up at a hotel, they drugged his drink, tied him up and held him hostage for almost 48 hrs. When the guy reported to the police, The silly IPO laughed and asked for the girls number claiming that he wants to be raped too. that is how it is.

See the bitter sweet experience after the cut:

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Recounts Ordeal With A Girl Who Drugged And Raped Him (photos) by Aminat508(f): 4:56pm On Sep 10, 2015
angry

1 Like

Re: Man Recounts Ordeal With A Girl Who Drugged And Raped Him (photos) by Aminat508(f): 4:56pm On Sep 10, 2015
[size=8pt][/size]y

1 Like

Re: Man Recounts Ordeal With A Girl Who Drugged And Raped Him (photos) by eme1n(m): 4:56pm On Sep 10, 2015
Hmmm..
sad

1 Like

Re: Man Recounts Ordeal With A Girl Who Drugged And Raped Him (photos) by Aminat508(f): 4:57pm On Sep 10, 2015
angry

1 Like

Re: Man Recounts Ordeal With A Girl Who Drugged And Raped Him (photos) by Swaggzkid: 4:57pm On Sep 10, 2015
WTF!

Op nawa to you ooo* na u post. Na you still come secure space!
Re: Man Recounts Ordeal With A Girl Who Drugged And Raped Him (photos) by agarawu23(m): 4:58pm On Sep 10, 2015
Re: Man Recounts Ordeal With A Girl Who Drugged And Raped Him (photos) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 10, 2015
irony...

females are scared of rape.

Males are anxious to be raped by females.
Re: Man Recounts Ordeal With A Girl Who Drugged And Raped Him (photos) by misspicy(f): 5:02pm On Sep 10, 2015
Lol
Re: Man Recounts Ordeal With A Girl Who Drugged And Raped Him (photos) by Mcowubaba: 5:03pm On Sep 10, 2015
Aminat508:
angry
U create thread
U still come be first, second nd nearly third to Comment
Height of selfishness sad embarassed
Re: Man Recounts Ordeal With A Girl Who Drugged And Raped Him (photos) by lalasticlala(m): 5:12pm On Sep 10, 2015

(1)

Ex Bauchi State Governor's Son, Umar Yuguda & Adorable Wife Share Romantic Photo / I Met A Real Man / What Cud Be The Reason Why Shes Always Doing This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.