Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,101 members, 7,973,716 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 01:40 AM

Fake Prophet Cons Lagos Nurse For Sex - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fake Prophet Cons Lagos Nurse For Sex (38889 Views)

Lagos Nurse Tortures 10 Yrs Old Housemaid With Hot Iron / Nigerian Pays 15-Year-Old Girl For Sex, Collects Money Back At Gunpoint In US / ‘Nigerian Nurse Tried To Kidnap Teenager For Sex In UK’ (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Prophet Cons Lagos Nurse For Sex by kennykg(m): 8:08pm On Sep 10, 2015
statutory rape is sexual activity in which at least one person is below the age required to legally consent to the behavior.Although it usually refers to adults engaging in sex with minors under the age of consent.
The legal age for having conceptual sex in Nigeria is 11years.
- so the charge that he obtained sex unlawfully should be dropped

- she's said to be a nurse so that means had attained a certain level of education for her to make judgmental decision, so having sex without carnal knowledge should be dropped

- How can they prove he is a fake prophet? Does he need to turn water to wine or what?

- the money and phone was given willing be the Nurse not at gun point or forceful measures was stated been used.. . So it's not stealing

This guy just need to hire nairaland thread lawyers
Re: Fake Prophet Cons Lagos Nurse For Sex by fof1: 8:27pm On Sep 10, 2015
LadyFiona:
Lalasticlala, why not indicate that the lady is an auxiliary nurse according to the paper it was culled from?

Please, kindly desist from demeaning the image of the few hardworking Nigerian nurses. State it as it is, Sir.
LADY FIONA. RUSH RUSH AND RUSSIA IS OUR PROBLEM IN NAIJA TO COMMENT WITHOUT GOING THRO D SOURCE REPORT.D OP CLEARLY STATED (AUXILLIARY NURSE) WHERE DID U READ UR OWN,PLS? HE QUOTED CORRECTLY .
Re: Fake Prophet Cons Lagos Nurse For Sex by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 10, 2015
fof1:
LADY FIONA. RUSH RUSH AND RUSSIA IS OUR PROBLEM IN NAIJA TO COMMENT WITHOUT GOING THRO D SOURCE REPORT.D OP CLEARLY STATED (AUXILLIARY NURSE) WHERE DID U READ UR OWN,PLS? HE QUOTED CORRECTLY .
The body of the text stated clearly what the lady is, but nairaland being anti-health workers will have to label her without the " auxiliary" title. Is it fair?
Re: Fake Prophet Cons Lagos Nurse For Sex by Highups: 8:38pm On Sep 10, 2015
INTROVERT:
angry angry

Some girls can be dumb sha.... it's after every every she told her parents.

-gave sex
-gave 25k
-gave 2 phones

dullard
I wonder oooooo!!!!
Re: Fake Prophet Cons Lagos Nurse For Sex by mekybabe1: 8:47pm On Sep 10, 2015
As far as I'm concerned, the prophet did nothing wrong. How could the lady allow herself to be deceived like this? After she enjoyed the sex romp with the guy, she now reported him to her folks. Com'on, this is total bull-shit.
Re: Fake Prophet Cons Lagos Nurse For Sex by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 10, 2015
tayebest:
The fccking lawyer will still grant that nitwit a useless bail...

I hereby move the motion that all rapist/pedophile/sex molester should be CASTRATED!
Did they force her at gun point.ssssshh
The girl must be flogged at ogenike market square and walk entire village unclad sad cry
Re: Fake Prophet Cons Lagos Nurse For Sex by Iamthoney(m): 8:55pm On Sep 10, 2015
chymystique:

Pls she should tell us more. Conned how?
The story no tire you ni?
Re: Fake Prophet Cons Lagos Nurse For Sex by fascowilly(m): 9:27pm On Sep 10, 2015
If you pregnant with this rubbish who will you call, fake prophet or your husband?

Where's your brain?
Re: Fake Prophet Cons Lagos Nurse For Sex by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 10, 2015
He told her she needed deliverance and she consented; she should have asked him what he wants to deliver to her...apparently he meant to deliver some spam into her vajay whilst she meant spiritual deliverance; so this is a case of honest mistake... grin
Re: Fake Prophet Cons Lagos Nurse For Sex by christabell18(f): 9:49pm On Sep 10, 2015
even my dog wud not fall for that....idiot
Re: Fake Prophet Cons Lagos Nurse For Sex by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 10, 2015
I'm concerned about the Lagos man , and not the fake prophet.
Re: Fake Prophet Cons Lagos Nurse For Sex by shinel(f): 10:44pm On Sep 10, 2015
What's the man's offense?
The sex or the money or the phone he collected from a CHEAP FOOL?
Re: Fake Prophet Cons Lagos Nurse For Sex by smsshola(m): 10:48pm On Sep 10, 2015
hugogerrard:
Can someone tell me the kind or grade of stupidity this 17yr old auxiliary nurse falls in

1st grade...
Re: Fake Prophet Cons Lagos Nurse For Sex by missira7: 12:08am On Sep 11, 2015
Dis 1 na spiritual conjiii

1 Share

Re: Fake Prophet Cons Lagos Nurse For Sex by grandstar(m): 12:20am On Sep 11, 2015
tobimillar:
Oya tell me, what is the prophet's offence? The prophet should get a good lawyer and sue the police and the nurse.

He didn't rape her did he? He told her the Ts and Cs and she 'mumuingly' accepted, so what is his offence

at 17 she may be underage
Re: Fake Prophet Cons Lagos Nurse For Sex by unmask: 1:51am On Sep 11, 2015
So what is the actual offense of the prophet? If he is arrested for Seeing spiritual husband, how can they prove that he didn't see the spiritual husband? And since adulthood is sixteen in Nigeria there is no offense regarding the sex.

If this man is prosecuted for his prophecy, then every pastor in Nigeria can be sued for prophesying
Re: Fake Prophet Cons Lagos Nurse For Sex by islandmoon: 3:23am On Sep 11, 2015
Religion is the biggest scam! there is no difference between this and sowing of seed scam going on in Nigerians churches today.
if i want to sow seed, i know where the needy are.

orphanage, Old people's home, prison and widows
Re: Fake Prophet Cons Lagos Nurse For Sex by Billygee2u: 4:04am On Sep 11, 2015
INTROVERT:
angry angry

-gave sex
-gave 25k
-gave 2 phones

dullard
the girl must be a prostitute,
she love sleeping with different men that's why she agreed for sex.
the worst news I have read in recent time
Re: Fake Prophet Cons Lagos Nurse For Sex by locosis007(m): 6:28am On Sep 11, 2015
Prophets have been deceiving people from time immemorial and females have been their target and victims... lord hv mercies on us!
Re: Fake Prophet Cons Lagos Nurse For Sex by Ndeewonu: 8:38am On Sep 11, 2015
INTROVERT:
angry angry

-gave sex
-gave 25k
-gave 2 phones

dullard

That is how to know the Children of Change!
THE WAY GULLIBLE NIGERIANS WERE DECEIVED INTO BELIEVING LIES AND PROPAGANDA IN THE NAME OF CHANGE!
Ntoooo!!!!
Re: Fake Prophet Cons Lagos Nurse For Sex by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 9:01am On Sep 11, 2015
christianity and brainwash
Re: Fake Prophet Cons Lagos Nurse For Sex by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 11, 2015
Why should the guy be that desperate?

The simplest thing to Swindle is Fanny.

And it didn't need to go the criminal way. Shame.
Re: Fake Prophet Cons Lagos Nurse For Sex by greatricky: 10:44am On Sep 11, 2015
from the story,its obvious she don dey knack steady,after enuf nite calls from the self acclaimed scammer,they eventually met,maybe he knack am quickie...buh nawa o..
lets say the 2phones now worth abt....lemme think.....well 17year old dumie,maybe abt 10k...
so local prophet scammer hammerd a pussy,25k free,and i sure say the hotel too or mowi say short time,na she pay

For real,shez dumb.

Most of the girls you see around you,wey dey form strong head or dey form like say men,dem no dey shit.
most of them na confirm mumu

no be say mouth
Re: Fake Prophet Cons Lagos Nurse For Sex by jabojafa(m): 10:21pm On Sep 11, 2015
Aitee1:
In this kind of news I demand for pishures undecided
pishures of wetin u wan see? D prophet anointing d private part?
Re: Fake Prophet Cons Lagos Nurse For Sex by Aitee1: 10:23pm On Sep 11, 2015
jabojafa:
pishures of wetin u wan see? D prophet anointing d private part?

You know na tongue
Re: Fake Prophet Cons Lagos Nurse For Sex by jabojafa(m): 10:26pm On Sep 11, 2015
Aitee1:

You know na tongue
beta pikin seen is believing
Re: Fake Prophet Cons Lagos Nurse For Sex by HaneefahRN(f): 3:24pm On Sep 15, 2015
I knew a registered nurse wouldn't be so dense all in the name of religion. All these quacks called auxiliary nurses by Drs who use them illegally in their mushroom hospitals to save money instead of employing qualified nurses. They train semi-literate or illiterates, some of these quacks can't even make a complete sentence in English but since they wear white every1 calls that 'nurse'.
At the OP, an auxiliary nurse isn't a nurse as written in the topic but a quack because they are not legally and academically qualified to perform the duties of a nurse but are used nonetheless becos of the lawlessness in Nigeria by some Drs to save money not considering the dangers these semi-literate or illiterates pose to the innocent patient's life.
May God help Nigerians but the lady is gullible sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Danfo Driver Goes Berserk, Strips Self Naked After Stabbing LASTMA Officer / Nigerian Man To Be Shot Dead In Thailand For Cocaine Business Scam (Video) / Teenager Rapes Autistic Patient In Ogun, Gets Arrested (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.