Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,787 members, 7,921,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 12:55 PM

Unilag Admits Student Before Writting Jamb - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag Admits Student Before Writting Jamb (652 Views)

Stop Wasting Time Writting Jamb / Jamb: Are There Still Available Centres In Lagos For Writting Jamb? / After 4yrs Of Staying At Home and Now Finally God Has Don It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilag Admits Student Before Writting Jamb by RiffRaff: 10:32am On Apr 07, 2009
Reason you shouldn't choose Unilag (Jambites take note)
wonders shall never end in this Nigeria that we are in.
A friend of mine who wrote the last jamb which took place last week informed me that he went to purchase change of institution form.
i asked him why? cuz he choose unilag in the first place.
he told me in went to unilag to check out the department. somehow he was introduced to the dean of the department.
the dean told him to change institution cuz they have already choosen the people that they will accept into their department. he even showed him the list which according to him contain 261 names.
now what would happen to the people that wrote jamb and have choosen lag as their school of choice?
imagine been addmitted into an institution for the exam you haven't written.
the VC, Oba, DPO, Lecturers, Non-teaching staffs, and all form of people have their own list. where does that leave the people that have no affiliation to the school?
it bring me to the question, how many people really entered Nigerian higher institution without knowing people who will fix their names in the school list?
Re: Unilag Admits Student Before Writting Jamb by delejames(m): 3:47pm On Apr 07, 2009
Can u tell us the department your friend told you already had a list.
Re: Unilag Admits Student Before Writting Jamb by Besto(m): 5:33pm On Apr 07, 2009
Oboy! I don die.
Re: Unilag Admits Student Before Writting Jamb by Hardar4lag(m): 5:50pm On Apr 07, 2009
Na lie all dat one na story na big Opata yan jooo abeg, i knw of pple who where admitted last year thru PUME though dem pay money ooo
Re: Unilag Admits Student Before Writting Jamb by boy124: 6:29pm On Apr 07, 2009
Is that news?Admission in Nigeria is no longer based on merit.Forget it if you know no body as you are destined not to be admitted if you know no body.
Listen and when we even talk of schools where when it comes to admission they are the most corrupt,The university of lagos is the first.
For Goodness sake,you want to go to school in this God forsaken country of our's despite the fact that you have your money to spend and still you would go through so much stress just because you want to gain admission.
May God help us.My advice to all of you seeking admission in this country is this.
1.If you can't afford to study abroad,Instead of wasting your time and energy all around looking for admission,kindly take the money that would be used for a wasted admission and use it to set up a busineess.
That's my advice for you instead of wasting your time seeking admission in this God forsaken and useless and non-merit country of our's.
May God help our Generation Amennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Re: Unilag Admits Student Before Writting Jamb by Afam4eva(m): 8:32pm On Apr 07, 2009
I thin a very large percentage of students are admitted b4 the jamb.
Re: Unilag Admits Student Before Writting Jamb by donjon: 11:13am On Apr 08, 2009
Am not there ooo!
*exits quietly*
Re: Unilag Admits Student Before Writting Jamb by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 08, 2009
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Unilag Admits Student Before Writting Jamb by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 08, 2009
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Any Ex-/present Ijmbites In D House Drop Ur View. For Ex Wat Advise Do U Ve For D Present: / Government Revenue / You Can Apply For Kogi State University PUME: All You Need is Kogi State Indigene Cert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.