Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,165 members, 7,977,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 07:17 AM

Omotola Blasts Buhari On Twitter Over The Death Of UNILAG Student Oluchi(pic - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Blasts Buhari On Twitter Over The Death Of UNILAG Student Oluchi(pic (4975 Views)

Nigerians Drag Simi On Twitter Over Dorcas Shola Fapson's Post / Frank Edoho Blasts A Guy On Twitter Over Paul Scholes / Omotola Blasts Lagos Government And PHCN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Blasts Buhari On Twitter Over The Death Of UNILAG Student Oluchi(pic by ellabooz(f): 9:21am On Sep 11, 2015
mayorjosh:

Smh for some people

When the black man was killed in the U.S,the ferguson case,did people blame obama??...no

The boston bombings too in boston in 2012...did they blame obama?...no

Thera are so much more instances I can't mention but y can't u people just understand that it was an accident??...this buhari u are shouting about is not an android and he cannot be multi-tasking himself.

He can't be everywhere at the same time and she of all people should understand the circumstances...and why can't she even mention local media why did she go for international ones...she wants then to know that she was the one who sent the message
Off my mention if you have nothing reasonable to offer. I don't do clowns please.
Re: Omotola Blasts Buhari On Twitter Over The Death Of UNILAG Student Oluchi(pic by bastien: 9:34am On Sep 11, 2015
runzlord:

Please kindly vote for me here https://mobile.twitter.com/runzlord/status/639602054546255872?p=v
The link to the voting page is in that status, cos I can't post the link directly on Nairaland.

It a a palm selfie contest by samsung.
ok
Re: Omotola Blasts Buhari On Twitter Over The Death Of UNILAG Student Oluchi(pic by Dubemkelly(m): 9:34am On Sep 11, 2015
You don't have to be a govt official before u do something, she that has read and heard about the ugly new, what effort has she made in reaching out to the deceased fam? There are many issues on the president's table, benefits of doubts is necessary, a student fell from a building in OAU and he died same day this lady was electrocuted. For democracy to work better, it takes concerted efforts to achieve it. People/students die daily and these accidents happen. May their souls rest in peace.
Re: Omotola Blasts Buhari On Twitter Over The Death Of UNILAG Student Oluchi(pic by kiddie(m): 9:50am On Sep 11, 2015
mayorjosh:

So buhari should come down from his presidential seat from abuja to come and start looking after electric cables abi??

Some things are just unpreventable...even in the U.S,
People die of electrocution.

D only thing is that we should pray it doesn't happen to us
What of if it fell down where more students are gathered that's when you'll know it wasn't an accident but negligence on the side of the school authorities
Re: Omotola Blasts Buhari On Twitter Over The Death Of UNILAG Student Oluchi(pic by mayorjosh(m): 9:55am On Sep 11, 2015
kiddie:

What of if it fell down where more students are gathered that's when you'll know it wasn't an accident but negligence on the side of the school authorities

Then blame the school authorities not BUHARI...haba!
Re: Omotola Blasts Buhari On Twitter Over The Death Of UNILAG Student Oluchi(pic by mayorjosh(m): 9:59am On Sep 11, 2015
ellabooz:

Off my mention if you have nothing reasonable to offer. I don't do clowns please.

Just because u hate buhari ur gonna be blaming him for everything nw?

Hw does "change" come in contact with an electric cable which fell from a pole due to heavy wind blowing at the time of the accident

Smh...so even if ur phone falls from ur hand while typing u ll blame buhari abi?
Re: Omotola Blasts Buhari On Twitter Over The Death Of UNILAG Student Oluchi(pic by mayorjosh(m): 10:01am On Sep 11, 2015
Dubemkelly:
You don't have to be a govt official before u do something, she that has read and heard about the ugly new, what effort has she made in reaching out to the deceased fam? There are many issues on the president's table, benefits of doubts is necessary, a student fell from a building in OAU and he died same day this lady was electrocuted. For democracy to work better, it takes concerted efforts to achieve it. People/students die daily and these accidents happen. May their souls rest in peace.

So hw does she mentionin buharis name like he was the one who caused d accident and advertising the story to cnn appease the family of d deceased
Re: Omotola Blasts Buhari On Twitter Over The Death Of UNILAG Student Oluchi(pic by kiddie(m): 10:05am On Sep 11, 2015
mayorjosh:

Then blame the school authorities not BUHARI...haba!
Isn't it nt a federal school if we seriously need change let it start frm the future of tomorrow
Re: Omotola Blasts Buhari On Twitter Over The Death Of UNILAG Student Oluchi(pic by mayorjosh(m): 10:10am On Sep 11, 2015
kiddie:

Isn't it nt a federal school if we seriously need change let it start frm the future of tomorrow

Gosh so of all d problems we have in nigeria nw a high tension wire is the most important one abi

Don't get me wrong,am not sayn it couldn't be prevented but should he leave all our problems and come to a school down here in lagos and start solvin d problem by himself
Re: Omotola Blasts Buhari On Twitter Over The Death Of UNILAG Student Oluchi(pic by kiddie(m): 10:41am On Sep 11, 2015
mayorjosh:

Gosh so of all d problems we have in nigeria nw a high tension wire is the most important one abi

Don't get me wrong,am not sayn it couldn't be prevented but should he leave all our problems and come to a school down here in lagos and start solvin d problem by himself
Yes if possible
Re: Omotola Blasts Buhari On Twitter Over The Death Of UNILAG Student Oluchi(pic by beautifulage(f): 10:45am On Sep 11, 2015
She was a student of a federal skul stayin in a federal property unless she had d accident outsydd skul property she be federal govt pikin so der govt shld hav address d issue by nw. If na secondary skul she been der board na principal for don xplain so dis is nt everyday everybody accident. Federal govt show ur change
Re: Omotola Blasts Buhari On Twitter Over The Death Of UNILAG Student Oluchi(pic by macklef(m): 10:57am On Sep 11, 2015
I think her popularity is getting too much into her head.
When did u become an activist?
Yes, life is precious and should be protected. But neither d govt
Or any world power can stop bad things from hapening.
So, how many sympathy statements wil d govt n its agencies be releasing for the
Untold number of deaths that occur everyday?

Let her sit her ass down
Re: Omotola Blasts Buhari On Twitter Over The Death Of UNILAG Student Oluchi(pic by macklef(m): 11:03am On Sep 11, 2015
kiddie:

Yes if possible
Thats an unrealistic and unreasonable expectation. Its not a natural disaster neither
Is it an epidemic situation, or a mass death. People get eloctrocuted right in dier
Living room. Such is life. I blame the school rather for putting up structures below
Such wires. We are not fools ourself we know the dangers of such wires, it takes two to tango.
Even d girl has a blame in her demise.
Re: Omotola Blasts Buhari On Twitter Over The Death Of UNILAG Student Oluchi(pic by kiddie(m): 11:39am On Sep 11, 2015
macklef:

Thats an unrealistic and unreasonable expectation. Its not a natural disaster neither
Is it an epidemic situation, or a mass death. People get eloctrocuted right in dier
Living room. Such is life. I blame the school rather for putting up structures below
Such wires. We are not fools ourself we know the dangers of such wires, it takes two to tango.
It so silly of u to say its only the burden for the school authorities to carry up for christs sake its a public wire that powers all yaba unilag,wired thiers underground and it was so bad of u to say the girl was at fault the pole fell at new hall where every one passes day by day she was jst too unlucky
Re: Omotola Blasts Buhari On Twitter Over The Death Of UNILAG Student Oluchi(pic by opeaceo: 12:27pm On Sep 11, 2015
macklef:

She has a blame in her demise?? Haba, how low can you get? I think it is appropriate to ask, how is she to blame?
Re: Omotola Blasts Buhari On Twitter Over The Death Of UNILAG Student Oluchi(pic by Shaadey: 12:53pm On Sep 11, 2015
Omotola is high on expired caprisonne

1 Like

Re: Omotola Blasts Buhari On Twitter Over The Death Of UNILAG Student Oluchi(pic by macklef(m): 1:44pm On Sep 11, 2015
opeaceo:

She has a blame in her demise?? Haba, how low can you get? I think it is appropriate to ask, how is she to blame?
Mayb i got a little bit carried away n did not structure my last sentence well. I hold on to d fact that the govt should not be held responsible for every social or ecknomic mishaps. They are humans not Gods.
As regards the girl taking d blame, i did not read the full story to know exactly what happind, but, we have to b cautious by staying away off danger zones. Stayin close to high tension esp directly undeneath it is rong, yes alota pipu get away with d risk everyday, but d truth is, its rong. Just as u said she was unlucky, i feel for her but she was at the wrong place i guess. Except my version of d story is not true.
Time and unforseen occurrence befall us all anyways, watever watever will kill a man.
Re: Omotola Blasts Buhari On Twitter Over The Death Of UNILAG Student Oluchi(pic by 4stylz: 2:01pm On Sep 11, 2015
I agree with her; at least a word from FG would have been cool; if it was in America, Obama would have been sympathizing with her family on national television..

We don't have to be developed like America before we care for human lives
Re: Omotola Blasts Buhari On Twitter Over The Death Of UNILAG Student Oluchi(pic by lordthree(m): 2:53pm On Sep 11, 2015
why did she cc cnn and time.. Twitter has made people think with their asses
Re: Omotola Blasts Buhari On Twitter Over The Death Of UNILAG Student Oluchi(pic by Harvard13(m): 9:06pm On Sep 11, 2015
first of, dats stupid from omotola. how did dat matter concern federal govt? na buhari build d house? so pple should not be carefull again ehn? go burn ur house blame FG or run enter road blame FG. do u know how many pple die of different stuff daily? at least the school is doing something about it. a guy commited suicide in my school abd nothing was done!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet 18yr Old Model Whose Massive Butt Is Getting Major Attention On Instagram / Actress Iyabo Ojo Heavily Involved In Bleaching Business [PICS] / Rita Ora Flashes Her P**sy During A New Music Shoot (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.