Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,267 members, 7,887,782 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:44 PM

Caroline Danjuma Stores Her Perfumes In A Refrigerator (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caroline Danjuma Stores Her Perfumes In A Refrigerator (Photo) (51368 Views)

Caroline Danjuma Stole The Show At Oritsefemi’s Wedding And People Are Talking / Elsie Okpocha Shows Off Her Perfumes / [PHOTOS] Checkout Where Caroline Danjuma Stores Her Perfumes And Creams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caroline Danjuma Stores Her Perfumes In A Refrigerator (Photo) by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 11, 2015
DID THE STORES WHERE SHE GOT THE CREAMS AND PERFUMES FROM STORE OR DISPLAY THEM FROM FRIDGES? MAKE WE HEAR WORD ABEG NA TOO MUCH MONEY AND SPACE DEY WORRY THE FINE GIRL...THE CREAM BOXES SAYS "STORE IN A COOL PLACE"
Re: Caroline Danjuma Stores Her Perfumes In A Refrigerator (Photo) by abuaoyen(f): 10:07am On Sep 11, 2015
Shouldn't b ur problemquote author=missgray post=37886851]Really?What have you learnt pls?[/quote]
Re: Caroline Danjuma Stores Her Perfumes In A Refrigerator (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 10:12am On Sep 11, 2015
adedayourt:

make dem no die abeg.

aint goona be fun if we don av dem around grin

der wailing is like d moan of my wife during missionary styyle

even ef i neva marry grin
hahahahahahahahahah baaaaaaaaad guy. I dey gbadun you jo

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Stores Her Perfumes In A Refrigerator (Photo) by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 11, 2015
she has learn to look for a sugar daddy and live caro's life style grin grin grin grin grin
missgray:
Really?What have you learnt pls?
Re: Caroline Danjuma Stores Her Perfumes In A Refrigerator (Photo) by Bambless1(m): 10:15am On Sep 11, 2015
In TB Joshua's Voice "Vanity upon Vanity" #Vanity+Vanity=VANITY
Re: Caroline Danjuma Stores Her Perfumes In A Refrigerator (Photo) by NemzySeries(m): 10:16am On Sep 11, 2015
if she likes she shd b drinking perfume mixed wit Red wine.....still not an xcuse for Body Odour grin
Re: Caroline Danjuma Stores Her Perfumes In A Refrigerator (Photo) by VickyRotex(f): 10:24am On Sep 11, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Some poor blokes like vickyrotex,eleko1,rokiatu,seun,ishylove and lalasticlala will come here and write "vanity upon vanity" grin

Shey o gbadun sha? angry undecided
Re: Caroline Danjuma Stores Her Perfumes In A Refrigerator (Photo) by greatricky: 10:28am On Sep 11, 2015
abegi,bitch.
i hate them all bitches,they the cause of our girls,i mean real good girls gone bad,they now resort into bleaching their skins,making up with all types of creams..wtf.if it was meant to be cold,it would have been manufactured and kept in the fridge only.

Dumb woman posts rubbish and una dey happy.
its just like saying you want to store powder for inside fridge.
this country really sucks.

Bitch

after all this bitch is light,so wtf with all of these creams men...
maybe she wanna have that late micheal jackson color...
Yeah you niggaz know what im talking about.She wan look so white...Like color white..ode no go slow down,soon you'd be whiter than the color White..Na Stage by Stage..From Black to Yellow,From yellow to patch am more with bleaching cream,from cream e go come be over yellow,dat kind hypo advert wey ppl dey close eyes because say the hypo over bleach the guy shit go white.

Soon u go white girl,then next she go show us say she dey store petrol for under bed.

Shout out to all ma drug sniffing niggaz,weed smoking niggaz and letskeep getting more money coke niggaz.

This bitch caroline,or carolina or whatever the Bleep she calls herself,she wan geh that white,i got that white.

WhiteHouse.

Shes a Bitch,bitch.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Stores Her Perfumes In A Refrigerator (Photo) by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 11, 2015
Tomrock007:
She store her own Perfume in the Freezer and I store my own Money inn the Freezer

CAROLINE'S LAST LINE SAID "PLS NOTE, NOT IN THE FREEZER"...I BELIEVE THAT WAS FOR VISUALLY IMPAIRED PERSONS LIKE TOMROCK.....
Re: Caroline Danjuma Stores Her Perfumes In A Refrigerator (Photo) by OyinMIXmola(f): 10:32am On Sep 11, 2015
Zi:
Some very foolish people with one fridge that services a family of 10 plus egwusi, ogbono, okro, pepper will soon do copy-cat angry angry
lolzzzzzzz,diz got me lafffing grin

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Stores Her Perfumes In A Refrigerator (Photo) by Dayoara: 10:35am On Sep 11, 2015
Food for maggots.. It shall be devoured one day..pure nonsence.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Stores Her Perfumes In A Refrigerator (Photo) by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 11, 2015
greatricky:
abegi,bitch.
i hate them all bitches,they the cause of our girls,i mean real good girls gone bad,they now resort into bleaching their skins,making up with all types of creams..wtf.if it was meant to be cold,it would have been manufactured and kept in the fridge only.

Dumb woman posts rubbish and una dey happy.
its just like saying you want to store powder for inside fridge.
this country really sucks.

Bitch

after all this bitch is light,so wtf with all of these creams men...
maybe she wanna have that late micheal jackson color...
Yeah you niggaz know what im talking about.She wan look so white...Like color white..ode no go slow down,soon you'd be whiter than the color White..Na Stage by Stage..From Black to Yellow,From yellow to patch am more with bleaching cream,from cream e go come be over yellow,dat kind hypo advert wey ppl dey close eyes because say the hypo over bleach the guy shit go white.

Soon u go white girl,then next she go show us say she dey store petrol for under bed.

Shout out to all ma drug sniffing niggaz,weed smoking niggaz and letskeep getting more money coke niggaz.

This bitch caroline,or carolina or whatever the Bleep she calls herself,she wan geh that white,i got that white.

WhiteHouse.

Shes a Bitch,bitch.

I WASN'T SURPRISED WHEN YOU STARTED SHOUTING OUT TO YOUR COLLEAGUES IN THE DRUG SNIFFING MINISTRY.....YOU ALL SOUND ALIKE

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Stores Her Perfumes In A Refrigerator (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 10:37am On Sep 11, 2015
VickyRotex:

Shey o gbadun sha? angry undecided
today is my biteday o,village girl,show some village love

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Stores Her Perfumes In A Refrigerator (Photo) by donte4real: 11:02am On Sep 11, 2015
Wen dem say, store in a Cool Dry Place, no mean say make u buy fridge for perfume. I am sure dat d store she bought dem from didn't keep it in fridges. Wen moni too much, mumu go follow

2 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Stores Her Perfumes In A Refrigerator (Photo) by steve308(m): 11:09am On Sep 11, 2015
abeg make una talk better
Re: Caroline Danjuma Stores Her Perfumes In A Refrigerator (Photo) by gbishman: 11:11am On Sep 11, 2015
Vainess
Re: Caroline Danjuma Stores Her Perfumes In A Refrigerator (Photo) by danwa25(m): 11:46am On Sep 11, 2015
There is God oooo
Re: Caroline Danjuma Stores Her Perfumes In A Refrigerator (Photo) by Me2You225(f): 12:03pm On Sep 11, 2015
sha you don d chop our money alone ok. abeg coomrt dia joor in OBJs voice
Re: Caroline Danjuma Stores Her Perfumes In A Refrigerator (Photo) by sisisioge: 12:05pm On Sep 11, 2015
Money is good mehn! Even me and you will do more than that if we could afford it. When money is no object, I too can own a perfumery! God please bless me, mine and everyone I know!
Re: Caroline Danjuma Stores Her Perfumes In A Refrigerator (Photo) by forkadict(m): 12:09pm On Sep 11, 2015
yettybaby112:
Like seriously? I barely use perfume undecided

Awon smellos
Re: Caroline Danjuma Stores Her Perfumes In A Refrigerator (Photo) by webslo: 12:40pm On Sep 11, 2015
okay
Re: Caroline Danjuma Stores Her Perfumes In A Refrigerator (Photo) by LasoulMacuby(m): 1:04pm On Sep 11, 2015
missgray:
Really?What have you learnt pls?
Gerraofhere mehn. Hater
Re: Caroline Danjuma Stores Her Perfumes In A Refrigerator (Photo) by FRANKOXY(m): 1:06pm On Sep 11, 2015
I USED TO PONDER BETWEEN MAKEUP &WATER, WHICH WILL WOMEN DO WITHOUT?
Re: Caroline Danjuma Stores Her Perfumes In A Refrigerator (Photo) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 11, 2015
some may call it just showing off or tag it abuse of electricity.

its just the fact.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Stores Her Perfumes In A Refrigerator (Photo) by eliteperfume(m): 2:56pm On Sep 11, 2015
Yeah. she is on point your perfumes in the Fridge.

Re: Caroline Danjuma Stores Her Perfumes In A Refrigerator (Photo) by ireke(m): 3:50pm On Sep 11, 2015
Storing perfumes in the fridge That is a combination of poverty and ignorance.

Do perfume retailers keep their stock in the fridge? NO. They only provide a cool environment, which I think a multi billionaire's wife should be able to afford.

An average dude that can not afford an excellent air conditioned cooling (supported by uninterrupted power supply) can use a 30k - 100k fridge and start show casing it. But the wife of a multi billionaire I beg to differ biko.

I don't know anything about her creams but perfumes shouldn't be in the fridge in a very rich man's house.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Stores Her Perfumes In A Refrigerator (Photo) by seanjy4konji: 3:57pm On Sep 11, 2015
No matter the amount of perfume you get or wear,it will not affect or change the smell of your IGBE ie Shiit,ie poo.

While you are there putting perfume in fridge,some ladies are prostituting because they want to buy fridge into their rooms which their hard working father cannot provide...

Go set up foundation for women and dash out and rehabilitate and give the needy all this poo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kunle Afolayan Takes His Children On A Tour To His Secondary School In Kwara / Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Admitted To The University / Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.