Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,341 members, 7,888,083 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:59 PM

Have You Ever Being CYBER-BULLIED Online; Share Your Experience - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Being CYBER-BULLIED Online; Share Your Experience (2296 Views)

Never Be Bullied To Accept Your Body Is Ugly Or Not Perfect – Plus-Sized Lady / "Old Slay Queens Should Retire" - Nigerian Teens says Online, Share Raunchy Pics / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Being CYBER-BULLIED Online; Share Your Experience by misspicy(f): 9:37pm On Sep 11, 2015
mystage:
@misspicy carry on wit ur mouth ok. Yea, there is a possibility of u been wat u re claiming here on nairaland bt I tink its unneccessary statin it here bcus d only way majority can judge u is through mere imaginaton. So wats d essence of tellin u re a gold in real wen u also cud be a rag? @profojah I see u bro. Currently very busy dats y I haven't been online and replyin mentions. @jollyjoy hope ur head has cooled down frm d constant nairaland nagging? And do any of u ladies care for a drink date wit me no matter ur state of residence, atleast bfor d end of d year? I wanna see d assumed pretty faces and big girl tag bhind ur monikers?
Whether am a RAG or GOLD I dont see how its anybody's business most especially you and have nothing to do with you I wuld rada relax after a hard day's work than start a row,d fact that I never in anyway mentioned you comes to mind besides I know your problem,you find it hard to accept women been ahead of you,well its not my fault you feel cheated,am only living my life...i have just a single favour to ask you MR GiFT OF GOD to women can you just stop mentioning me? Well if you can't atleast I got anoda option,i can simply ignore you tongue
buh if you still aint satisfied please feel free to hang yourself.

ps. I'd rada go on a drink or food date with the beggars on my street than you,so safe yourself d stress

Re: Have You Ever Being CYBER-BULLIED Online; Share Your Experience by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 12, 2015
misspicy:
Where my ogas dem dey,profojah..mystage,jollyjoy

Well the fun there is that wenever I af the tym n energy I deal with any form of cyber bullies coz in my offline life also m not the type you can intimidate....

I am Nairaland association of broke guys NIGHTMARE grin
Re: Have You Ever Being CYBER-BULLIED Online; Share Your Experience by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 12, 2015
profojah:

Welcome back bro.. How have you been?. Don't mind spicy jare.. She said you're my e-father and Jollyjoy my e-mother..
hv been very busy bro and tanks for show of concern. for me i am done wit dat mrspicy tin. she is just too abusive for my kind off person. my number 1 rule of life both online or in real life, insult me and i immediately delete d person frm me.
and for ur wife jollyjoy,..hmm.
Re: Have You Ever Being CYBER-BULLIED Online; Share Your Experience by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 12, 2015
misspicy:

Whether am a RAG or GOLD I dont see how its anybody's business most especially you and have nothing to do with you I wuld rada relax after a hard day's work than start a row,d fact that I never in anyway mentioned you comes to mind besides I know your problem,you find it hard to accept women been ahead of you,well its not my fault you feel cheated,am only living my life...i have just a single favour to ask you MR GiFT OF GOD to women can you just stop mentioning me? Well if you can't atleast I got anoda option,i can simply ignore you tongue
buh if you still aint satisfied please feel free to hang yourself.

ps. I'd rada go on a drink or food date with the beggars on my street than you,so safe yourself d stress
SEEN and NOTED!
Re: Have You Ever Being CYBER-BULLIED Online; Share Your Experience by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 14, 2015
mystage:

hv been very busy bro and tanks for show of concern. for me i am done wit dat mrspicy tin. she is just too abusive for my kind off person. my number 1 rule of life both online or in real life, insult me and i immediately delete d person frm me.
and for ur wife jollyjoy,..hmm.
weytin joy do
Re: Have You Ever Being CYBER-BULLIED Online; Share Your Experience by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 14, 2015
Jollyjoy:
weytin joy do
Joy? who is joy?
Re: Have You Ever Being CYBER-BULLIED Online; Share Your Experience by stanvesco(m): 2:32am On Nov 24, 2019
Lol...funny how you look back and SMH.

Cyber-bulling online is akin to bullying offline.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Guy Who Claimed To Love Me Just Looked For An Excuse To End My "Relationship / Where Are The Men Like These? / Which Do U Do: Lights ON Or OFF During Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.