Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,808 members, 7,886,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 02:24 AM

Why Soyinka Abuses Me And The Obasanjo Connection - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Soyinka Abuses Me And The Obasanjo Connection (520 Views)

Army Report: Senior Military Officers Denied US, UK Visas Over Rights Abuses / The Many Sins And Corruption Of The Obasanjo Administration / APC Problem: Obasanjo Connection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Soyinka Abuses Me And The Obasanjo Connection by babreports: 3:36am On Sep 11, 2015
Former Governor Olagunsoye Oyinlola of Osun State has said that the recent criticism of him by the Nobel laureate, Prof. Wole Soyinka, over the chairmanship of the Board of Trustees of the Centre for Black Culture and International Understanding, Osogbo, was borne out of an alleged friction between him ( Soyinka) and former President Olusegun Obasanjo.

There has been heated argument as both Soyinka and Oyinlola have laid claim to the chairmanship of separate boards for the UNESCO-approved centre.
More:http://www.babreports.com/2015/09/11/1293/
Re: Why Soyinka Abuses Me And The Obasanjo Connection by nnachukz(m): 3:57am On Sep 11, 2015
No more jonathan to attack. Fight yourselves now.

1 Like

Re: Why Soyinka Abuses Me And The Obasanjo Connection by Legitbaba(m): 5:25am On Sep 11, 2015
v
Re: Why Soyinka Abuses Me And The Obasanjo Connection by Sirnokiopee(m): 5:28am On Sep 11, 2015
You should know shoyika by now .... He fears nobody. He dare all military regime
Re: Why Soyinka Abuses Me And The Obasanjo Connection by Nobody: 5:40am On Sep 11, 2015
Serious!!
Need anything from Jumia? Contact me now!

(1) (Reply)

We Can’t Jam Radio Biafra’s Frequency — Police / Odenni Rauf Aregberascal Has 35bn But Is Not Sharing With Osunites / Buhari’s Two Houses And 270 Cows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.