Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,794 members, 7,975,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 04:39 PM

Why FG Is Against Devaluation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why FG Is Against Devaluation (3694 Views)

FG Is To Withdraw N10 From Bank Account Of Nigerians / Alleged Oil Sector Fraud: ‘ Why FG Is Not Charging Diezani, Others Now’ / Why FG Suspended Comptroller General Of Immigration – Femi Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Why FG Is Against Devaluation by BraniacX(m): 8:52pm On Sep 11, 2015
PassingShot:

A simple internet search will tell you what percentage of our budget is on recurrent expenditure. Use the result to prove me wrong.

As for other things you wrote, they remain what they are - paper achievements.

Paper achievements? gringringrin how typical, so how substantial were buhari's previous achievements as head of state? And what about buhari's paper war against corruption?

The onus is on you to prove what percentage of our budget recurrent expenditure gulps, not me as is it on you to prove that the percentage oil contributes to our GDP has not been declining steadily for years now thanks to competent economic leadership of the previous administration so don't shy away from a little light reading, your integrity is at stake here (if you ever had any that is) next time don't make claims you can't defend
Re: Why FG Is Against Devaluation by BraniacX(m): 8:54pm On Sep 11, 2015
baralatie:

so you noticed!
as in I ran for the guy when I saw a big,bigger and the lie got bogus to extent of blaming diversification when it came to analysis of a national budget and the journey of a nation.
it has gone beyond hypocrisy this is not the guy you know.it is a different person now just like berem.

Mehn! I just dread the guy fabooooo!!! as we dey call am those days because this one senior lie wella undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video: Bayelsans Declares Full Support For Biafra As They Visit Nnamdi Kanu / Why CIS And Not IGR Should Be The Focus Of Government / Meet Barr Jenifer Atiku, Pretty Igbo Wife Of PDP Presidential Candidate Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.