Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,308 members, 7,967,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 07:18 AM

“Arrow” Season 4: Everything You Need To Know About The New Season - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / “Arrow” Season 4: Everything You Need To Know About The New Season (833 Views)

Arrow Season 6 Release Date Anounced / The Arrow Season 4 Episode 9 / Oliver And Felicity Share A Sweet Moment In First ‘arrow’ Season 4 Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Arrow” Season 4: Everything You Need To Know About The New Season by 36pists: 7:45am On Sep 11, 2015
In an interview with Entertainment Weekly, Arrow” executive producer Marc Guggenheim offered more insight on how Sara Lance will return to the living and a whole lot of Arrow Season 4 scoop. Let’s dive into them please.

http://36posts.com/2015/09/arrow-season-4-everything-you-need-to-know-about-the-new-season/

Re: “Arrow” Season 4: Everything You Need To Know About The New Season by wx9Z: 4:52pm On Sep 11, 2015
Another failed show.. Felicity smoak is beautiful though smiley
Re: “Arrow” Season 4: Everything You Need To Know About The New Season by olajorn(m): 10:27pm On Sep 11, 2015
wx9Z:
Another failed show.. Felicity smoak is beautiful though smiley
i love felicity die...and i Never watch season 3...I am waiting for The Blacklist season3
Re: “Arrow” Season 4: Everything You Need To Know About The New Season by wx9Z: 4:46am On Sep 12, 2015
olajorn:
i love felicity die...and i Never watch season 3...I am waiting for The Blacklist season3

Blacklist is really interesting, I am still in season 2.. Felicity smoak her character is the best. D rest na just childs play. Imagine green arrow going to fight rah zar gouh (pardon the spelling) that's an insult to rah zar gouh. Same rah zar gouh that trained bruce wayne oh. If I slap green arrow ehn.

(1) (Reply)

“the Encounter” Watch Trailer For Biafran Short Film / (music) Spaccx - Ogrinya Dance / Guess: You'll Know The Actual Movie This Snapshot Was Taken From (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.