Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,863 members, 7,876,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:07 PM

Roger Federer - Great Player Of All Time - Why Will He Win U S Open 2015! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Roger Federer - Great Player Of All Time - Why Will He Win U S Open 2015! (335 Views)

Coutinho Is A Great Player But I Like Barcelona's Players More - Valverde / Roger Federer Wins 8th Wimbledon Title / Roger Federer Defeats Rafa Nadal In Aussie Final (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Roger Federer - Great Player Of All Time - Why Will He Win U S Open 2015! by Bettingrunner: 8:38am On Sep 11, 2015
Are you following US Open tournaments this season?
Competitive events one after the other...
Roger Federer has returned back on his field...
He is strong as he was before...
Do you know that he has great potential to win this season?
http:///M5LA6w
You thought it's Novak Djokovic who will win because he is number 1 rank?
Think twice...
Read the article above and find out why Federer will win this Grand Slam!!!!!
http:///M5LA6w
Enjoy and share with our friends...
Re: Roger Federer - Great Player Of All Time - Why Will He Win U S Open 2015! by MikelEleta(m): 8:47am On Sep 11, 2015
Forget about that report because its what happens on the final day that matters. Novak is really in the form of his life and playing his best tennis. He has always stood by the way of Federer in achieving just one more grand slam to break a record. Am a very strong fan and supporter of Roger Federe and it pains me anytime he loses to Novak. I sincerly pray for him that this time would be different. #Team Roger Federer

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between The Two Is In The Design Looks / Has Such Faith In The Medium / UEFA President Michel Platini Fumes At FIFA 'leaks' Over Suspension Reports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.