Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,307 members, 7,943,726 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 11:05 PM

SERMON JOTTERS: Prosperity & Riches Are Mine {part 1} - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / SERMON JOTTERS: Prosperity & Riches Are Mine {part 1} (555 Views)

Do You Want To Print Your I.V, Jotters, Banners, Posters Etc? / SERMON JOTTERS: My Father, I Need A Miracle By Fire {part 2} / SERMON Jotters:confronting The Mystery Of Strange Curses. Dr. D.K Olukoya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SERMON JOTTERS: Prosperity & Riches Are Mine {part 1} by sermonjotters: 9:47am On Sep 11, 2015
[size=15pt]
Defeat Poverty & Enter into Your Wealth
I Pray; The Hand of the Lord Shall Lift You Out Of the Valley of Poverty TO the Mountain of Abundance and Blessings in Jesus Name.
[/size]

God has instituted that we should be rich and not poor. God has declared His intention for us; it is His will that we prosper. It is left to us to take action to establish God's intention for our lives. The intention of God for our life to be at peak of our career; governance; society and show forth the Glory of God; it is unfortunate that the reverse is the case for many Christians. Satan has seriously shortchanged the children of God.
Continue Message HERE ==> http://sermonjotters..com.ng/2015/09/word-of-day-prosperity-riches-are-mine.html`

(1) (Reply)

NIGERIA'S REAL PROBLEM....A Recap Of Late Oluchi Story!!! / CBN To Monitor States, Abia, Niger, Ondo, Five Others Get Bailout Funds / ACTION FOR Change:#justiceforloisiorvihi Protest @abuja Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.