Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,203 members, 7,903,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 03:20 AM

Please What Does This Mean? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please What Does This Mean? (555 Views)

What Does This Mean In English / What Does The O In O'clock Mean? / Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Does This Mean? by Godzlove8(m): 12:14pm On Sep 11, 2015
my friend wrote her putme at uniuyo. the result was out yesterday but when she login to check hers, all she saw was AGGREGATE - 000.0 but her friends have seen their scores. please what does her own means?
Re: Please What Does This Mean? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 11, 2015
if am to convert and retract the proverbial and binary meaning of the score.
statistically speaking in oral pidgin it means.....COME NEXT YEAR.
report shows that she was on social network when others were busy studying.
Na joke ooooo. no cum here Dey help ur fwend vex. na una talk say na ur fwend ooo.
Re: Please What Does This Mean? by Godzlove8(m): 12:47pm On Sep 11, 2015
afolag:
if am to convert and retract the proverbial and binary meaning of the score.
statistically speaking in oral pidgin it means.....COME NEXT YEAR.
report shows that she was on social network when others were busy studying.
Na joke ooooo. no cum here Dey help ur fwend vex. na una talk say na ur fwend ooo.
nah..shez very intelligent and she was da best in ha sec sch. but i dn't undastan such aggregate. wat is really wrng.? is it that she has to check again? even me dey confused o
Re: Please What Does This Mean? by Nobody: 4:03am On Sep 12, 2015
Godzlove8:
nah..shez very intelligent and she was da best in ha sec sch. but i dn't undastan such aggregate. wat is really wrng.? is it that she has to check again? even me dey confused o
thre culd ve prob somewhere. ..let her wait for some time probably after 1weej...if d result is dsame let her write a letter to the management if she is sure of what she did afterall she has nothing to lose. I encourage her to do so, it will even help her to gain more understanding on the best way to go about things in life.
Trust me help her out in getting the email of the appropriate authority.
Goodluck in the process.
Re: Please What Does This Mean? by Godzlove8(m): 9:29pm On Sep 12, 2015
afolag:

thre culd ve prob somewhere. ..let her wait for some time probably after 1weej...if d result is dsame let her write a letter to the management if she is sure of what she did afterall she has nothing to lose. I encourage her to do so, it will even help her to gain more understanding on the best way to go about things in life.
Trust me help her out in getting the email of the appropriate authority.
Goodluck in the process.
thanks alot sir

(1) (Reply)

Gates Cambridge International Masters Scholarship 2015/2016 / 21 Varieties Of Traditional African Homose.xuality / Jamb Registration Access Code 2015/2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.