Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,644 members, 7,924,144 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 01:06 AM

I Love My Ex Wife Funke But I Wish I Didn’t Marry Her – Femi Kuti - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Love My Ex Wife Funke But I Wish I Didn’t Marry Her – Femi Kuti (2267 Views)

Lilian Afegbai Stuns In Sexy Photos: "I Love My Body & Small Boobs, No Surgery" / JJC Skillz And His Pregnant Wife, Funke Akindele Vacation In Dubai (Photos) / ‘Banky W Didn’t Marry Me Because I’m Light Skinned’ – Alleged Ex-girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Love My Ex Wife Funke But I Wish I Didn’t Marry Her – Femi Kuti by exlinkleads(f): 12:37pm On Sep 11, 2015
Popular Nollywood Afrobeat musician, Femi Kuti is now speaking to The Nation about his marriage to his ex-wife, Funke, and disclosing why he married her despite his disbelief in marriage.

Femi said:

I never believed in marriage. I loved my wife, and got carried away. I am happy about the experience. We got married for a number of reasons; she left home, and many people said she had made the greatest mistake of her life; she got pregnant; and for us to have a certain status for our child; documentation and so on. There were so many reasons to get married.

Now we are great friends, but probably if we had not gotten married, we probably would have still been together. When you get married, if it breaks up, you get into a very bitter street, that makes it is very difficult for people to make up afterwards. Everything goes bitter around you, and hatred comes in. And when hatred comes, you find that many couples can no longer stand each other. - See more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/09/i-love-my-ex-wife-funke-but-i-wish-i.html#sthash.Y5XEVS3Y.dpuf

cc lalasticlala

Re: I Love My Ex Wife Funke But I Wish I Didn’t Marry Her – Femi Kuti by pyyxxaro: 1:05pm On Sep 11, 2015
Sarcasm @ it's peak undecided

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do When your grandpa on his dying bed say this( pic) & died? ? / Saidi Balogun, Fathia Balogun Attend 1st Year Birthday Of Bimbo Akinsana Son / Goodnews: King Wasiu Ayinde’s Son Femi Proposes To Girlfriend(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.