Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,953 members, 7,946,138 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 01:08 PM

Sarah Ofili Steps Out Without Panties? (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sarah Ofili Steps Out Without Panties? (photos) (79217 Views)

Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State / Chrissy Teigen Leaves Without Panties And Shows Too Much / Sarah Ofili Flaunts Hot Bikini Body At The Beach(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sarah Ofili Steps Out Without Panties? (photos) by wrongnumber: 7:59pm On Sep 11, 2015
NegeduGrace:
Hope it will put more money in her account..this one that pple re just dying anyhow I wonder why some certain pple has refused to turn to God in repentance...lord jesus have mercy!

Just the sight of Hell and she will never remember how sweet she looked on earth.

Iranu and one guy wil be wowed by this trash.
Re: Sarah Ofili Steps Out Without Panties? (photos) by Palmwinetapper: 8:00pm On Sep 11, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
I don't care!
of course I will find you here attacking this babe
Re: Sarah Ofili Steps Out Without Panties? (photos) by IYANGBALI: 8:04pm On Sep 11, 2015
Why she no face camera make we see whether she dey shave am,trim am or na bushy toto she dey carry pose like sheamaka
Re: Sarah Ofili Steps Out Without Panties? (photos) by Palmwinetapper: 8:06pm On Sep 11, 2015
People stop bullying Sarah and munachi. They are not prostititues or ashawos. I can confirm
Re: Sarah Ofili Steps Out Without Panties? (photos) by walozanga(m): 8:13pm On Sep 11, 2015
[quote author=MissSlimbody post=37903230] And what is the difference between C-string panties and no panties??

They are the same to me.[/quot

THE DIFFERENCE IS , IF U PEEP UNDER U NOGO SEE ANYTHING...LOL
Re: Sarah Ofili Steps Out Without Panties? (photos) by ruberths: 8:19pm On Sep 11, 2015
That's E-strings watch closely undecided
Re: Sarah Ofili Steps Out Without Panties? (photos) by MissSlimbody(f): 8:22pm On Sep 11, 2015
luvprince4real:
there's no better google than ur personal explanation na, especially when being illustrated with pictures. No worry anybody wey attack u on this thread will have me to contend with.
There, you have it lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Sarah Ofili Steps Out Without Panties? (photos) by femi4: 8:24pm On Sep 11, 2015
Twaci:
undecided She could be rocking a c-string panties.
L string nko?

2 Likes

Re: Sarah Ofili Steps Out Without Panties? (photos) by femi4: 8:27pm On Sep 11, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

And you just made sense, okwa ya undecided undecided?
Pathetically move your tool to the mouth of a whale, and stop embarrassing yourself on a respected forum..
Wao! Indeed you are tempting.....I refuse to fall
Re: Sarah Ofili Steps Out Without Panties? (photos) by elcee1: 8:28pm On Sep 11, 2015
Madness in anoda form God save ur asshole IJJIOT!!
Re: Sarah Ofili Steps Out Without Panties? (photos) by femi4: 8:30pm On Sep 11, 2015
ladyF:
Lol....This life sha.....and some of us step out without panties everyday but we don't make d news cry

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
picture or....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sarah Ofili Steps Out Without Panties? (photos) by lozanni(m): 8:33pm On Sep 11, 2015
Twaci:

Those eyes are very penetrating. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Sarah Ofili Steps Out Without Panties? (photos) by Neyoyo(m): 8:36pm On Sep 11, 2015
What kind of upbringing did she have? And I must ask, doesn't she have family members that she would wish not to see her in this sordid state?

1 Like

Re: Sarah Ofili Steps Out Without Panties? (photos) by Adesiji77: 8:40pm On Sep 11, 2015
doctoradekokolo:

Disgusting. This can only appeal to masturbators. The law of gravity will help her realise that all that goes up definately will come down.
The kingdom of God is at hand. Repent!

cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sarah Ofili Steps Out Without Panties? (photos) by kobonaire(m): 8:44pm On Sep 11, 2015
ladyF:
Lol....This life sha.....and some of us step out without panties everyday but we don't make d news cry

It's not just the words but rather the picture(s) too that makes the news ..... so share 'em and you will be NL super stars

2 Likes

Re: Sarah Ofili Steps Out Without Panties? (photos) by Okpueze1(m): 8:47pm On Sep 11, 2015
What is news here please! See how d moderators of Nairaland make joke of this trend. To hairl wit the nonsense pics of Tonto eating wit d husband and stuffs lik this one! Who cares?!!!

1 Like

Re: Sarah Ofili Steps Out Without Panties? (photos) by vuwodogu(f): 8:49pm On Sep 11, 2015
hot one ! ! !
Re: Sarah Ofili Steps Out Without Panties? (photos) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 11, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

Munachi leave me alone.

5 Likes

Re: Sarah Ofili Steps Out Without Panties? (photos) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 11, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
Leave AwesomelyMade alone you bush Mbaise girl.
Re: Sarah Ofili Steps Out Without Panties? (photos) by Sharp212(m): 9:11pm On Sep 11, 2015
Just for easy access, imagine having this one for dinner..... Lawa ooooo

1 Like

Re: Sarah Ofili Steps Out Without Panties? (photos) by Sixtustony(m): 9:15pm On Sep 11, 2015
That gown get inbuilt pant Na
Re: Sarah Ofili Steps Out Without Panties? (photos) by Ishilove: 9:51pm On Sep 11, 2015
Adesiji77:
We don't know her here in.... lipsrsealed tongue
In... Igbo idugaran? grin

2 Likes

Re: Sarah Ofili Steps Out Without Panties? (photos) by Ishilove: 9:53pm On Sep 11, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
People stop bullying Sarah and munachi. They are not prostititues or ashawos. I can confirm
But no responsible lady should dress the way Sarah is dressed. Society calls it 'bold' and 'daring', but we all know it is a euphemism for 'slutty'.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sarah Ofili Steps Out Without Panties? (photos) by Adesiji77: 9:55pm On Sep 11, 2015
AreaFada2:
France.

Thou hast spoken... wink
Re: Sarah Ofili Steps Out Without Panties? (photos) by nairamaniac: 9:55pm On Sep 11, 2015
Twaci:
u are wrong. she's rocking Tampon as panties. grin
Re: Sarah Ofili Steps Out Without Panties? (photos) by Adesiji77: 10:04pm On Sep 11, 2015
Ishilove:

In... Igbo idugaran? grin

grin
Re: Sarah Ofili Steps Out Without Panties? (photos) by CSTR2: 10:05pm On Sep 11, 2015
So ikechukwu banged this hot girl and dumped her at 31?
That is cruel.
Re: Sarah Ofili Steps Out Without Panties? (photos) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 11, 2015
lalasticlala:

Daring and sexy are mild words to describe 31-year-old model and rapper, Ikechukwu’s ex-girlfriend, Sarah Ofili. The beautiful socialite recently put her tools on fleek as she stepped for a time out at the beach with her close pals including former MBGN turned rapper, Munachi Abii. The long black dress with side openings gave a glance at Sarah’s skin as she partied ‘PANTLESS’....

Source: http://thenet.ng/2015/09/that-moment-when-ikechukwus-ex-sarah-ofili-steps-out-without-panties/

Igbos r naturally pvssy traders.
Re: Sarah Ofili Steps Out Without Panties? (photos) by toluine56(m): 10:13pm On Sep 11, 2015
Twaci:

aunty tuwaci...ur signature tho..
Re: Sarah Ofili Steps Out Without Panties? (photos) by 400billionman: 10:18pm On Sep 11, 2015
RedCard1:
She's hot, I like her.

She's qualified to sit next to Amber Rose and Kim Kardashian.

Ikechukwu is missing oo.

If you know what baggage means, even if you are given world's most beautiful woman, you will reject her with her baggage.
Re: Sarah Ofili Steps Out Without Panties? (photos) by luvprince4real(m): 10:21pm On Sep 11, 2015
MissSlimbody:
There, you have it lipsrsealed
Heyyyyy!!!! End Time ooo. @MissSlimbody u've been so helpful in explaining dis C-string of a thing but I 4 like see person wear dis thing b4 my very eyes 4 me to believe say na real. Any volunteer

1 Like

Re: Sarah Ofili Steps Out Without Panties? (photos) by spicyhoney(f): 10:28pm On Sep 11, 2015
It is not her skin that is showing, the gown is designed with an inner kind of lining that has a similar colour with her skin. I have seen the type of gown before.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Special Spesh: I Used To Take Davido To Club At 13/14, He Drank Juice (Throwback / Tania Omotayo - Wizkid's Girlfriend - In A Bikini (Pictures) / Fred Ekata Dies Of Kidney Disease (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.