Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,833 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:39 AM

Please Help If You Know More About Google Adsense - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Help If You Know More About Google Adsense (1111 Views)

Please Novice Dont Contact Me If You Know Nothing About Google Adsense / 16 Facts You Don't Know About Google / I Need To Know Everything About Google Adsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help If You Know More About Google Adsense by Xata: 1:11pm On Sep 11, 2015
GOOD DAY NAIRALANDERS.

Please I apply for Google ads sinse Last week 4th Sep.

I Got Verified.

"Welcome to AdSense
Your application has been successfully reviewed. Now you need to create your first ad unit and place the ad code on mysite.com.ng to fully activate your account. Note that before your account is fully activated, only blank ads will appear on your pages. Once your account is fully activated, you’ll receive a confirmation email and begin to see live ads. Please don't click on your live ads, even to test them -- doing so isn't permitted by the AdSense program policies.

Sign in to Google AdSense to create your first ad unit and get fully approved.

For further information, please visit the Your guide to AdSense."

Now i have placed the ads on my site and its Displaying.

But since then i have not gotten any message about the second review.

my adsense is working but i have not got any mail from them.

PLEASE HELP ME. SHOULD I GO ON ?... COS I WANT TO CHANGE MY SITE SCRIPT TO WP.

Re: Please Help If You Know More About Google Adsense by bolkay47(m): 2:21pm On Sep 11, 2015
That's quite strange. You didn't get a confirimation email for the second review and your ad is displaying?
Re: Please Help If You Know More About Google Adsense by Xata: 3:01pm On Sep 11, 2015
YES OOO AND AM EVEN RECEIVNG PAYMENT FOR IT...
Re: Please Help If You Know More About Google Adsense by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 11, 2015
Xata:
YES OOO AND AM EVEN RECEIVNG PAYMENT FOR IT...
you are receiving payment from it? Come on. Who is fooling who? grin
Re: Please Help If You Know More About Google Adsense by Xata: 3:21pm On Sep 11, 2015
mikketech:
you are receiving payment from it? Come on. Who is fooling who? grin

THAT IS MY EARNING IS COUNTING...

Re: Please Help If You Know More About Google Adsense by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 11, 2015
Xata:

lols. You said receiving payment. Not earnings.
Understand your sentences please.
Re: Please Help If You Know More About Google Adsense by Xata: 3:41pm On Sep 11, 2015
I Just no no weytin to do

i think i found some aticle on it: https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/adsense/lzTDCsB1_fs
Re: Please Help If You Know More About Google Adsense by Warlord3000(m): 3:52pm On Sep 11, 2015
I think you are good to go even though not getting a mail confirmation is strange... You can As well check your mail spam box..

Nonetheless everything looks okay and set for you to keep implementing and earning on your sites

1 Like

Re: Please Help If You Know More About Google Adsense by bedfordng(m): 4:06pm On Sep 11, 2015
Xata:

your site has been fully approved. At times they don't send message. They did not send me any welcome message when they approved mine. So congrat

1 Like

Re: Please Help If You Know More About Google Adsense by Xata: 4:19pm On Sep 11, 2015
bedfordng:
your site has been fully approved. At times they don't send message. They did not send me any welcome message when they approved mine. So congrat

thanks alot. am free now. grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Adsense Approval In 5 Days With Your Website / Get Unlimited Free Fiverr Gigs(working Tricks) - 2016 / 15k Facebook Group For Sale... 4k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.