Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,848 members, 7,906,121 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 05:31 AM

Federal Government Releases Funds For EFCC, ICPC To Try Ex-Governors - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Government Releases Funds For EFCC, ICPC To Try Ex-Governors (27895 Views)

British Government Releases Official Statement On Ibori's Deportation / Ogun Dried River: Lagos Government Releases Statement / Buhari To Merge EFCC, ICPC; 42 Ministries Reduced To 19-vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Government Releases Funds For EFCC, ICPC To Try Ex-Governors by pepperrest001(m): 2:35pm On Sep 11, 2015
Oga dem 4 EFCC & ICPC sef go chop d money wey federal govt carry give dem.
Re: Federal Government Releases Funds For EFCC, ICPC To Try Ex-Governors by berrystunn(m): 2:37pm On Sep 11, 2015
TOP SCAM IN NIGERIA

BUHARI...................Wait oo FG released some funds , they did not state amount, take note

EFCC.......................We will watch and see how its goes with Amaechi, and Tinubu.
Re: Federal Government Releases Funds For EFCC, ICPC To Try Ex-Governors by Segadem(m): 2:37pm On Sep 11, 2015
sukkot:
stealing is now kwarrapshaun
u get boil for mouth?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Government Releases Funds For EFCC, ICPC To Try Ex-Governors by Alpha2k(m): 2:42pm On Sep 11, 2015
Preventing curruption is far far the solution. Till date we are still in the middle of curruption. What happens whem PMB leaves office?
Re: Federal Government Releases Funds For EFCC, ICPC To Try Ex-Governors by TimothyNkenu: 2:46pm On Sep 11, 2015
SSpeter:
get a life dude

Lmao...take a chill pill bro.
Re: Federal Government Releases Funds For EFCC, ICPC To Try Ex-Governors by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 11, 2015
Fashole Amaechi Uduaghan Nyako Oshiomole ( tenure wil soon end)
Re: Federal Government Releases Funds For EFCC, ICPC To Try Ex-Governors by CSTR2: 2:53pm On Sep 11, 2015
Seriously?
This administration has to announce that it has done its constitutional duty to the EFCC?
What sort of propaganda and megalomania is this?
Is this how Nigeria will be governed?
We will see where all these will lead this country to.
Re: Federal Government Releases Funds For EFCC, ICPC To Try Ex-Governors by wx9Z: 2:59pm On Sep 11, 2015
What about our 5k monthly ?
Re: Federal Government Releases Funds For EFCC, ICPC To Try Ex-Governors by monafred: 3:01pm On Sep 11, 2015
That is a good move by his able presidoo
Re: Federal Government Releases Funds For EFCC, ICPC To Try Ex-Governors by Okies27(m): 3:02pm On Sep 11, 2015
Re: Federal Government Releases Funds For EFCC, ICPC To Try Ex-Governors by sukkot: 3:16pm On Sep 11, 2015
Segadem:
u get boil for mouth?
as in ehn
Re: Federal Government Releases Funds For EFCC, ICPC To Try Ex-Governors by Jlow2: 3:18pm On Sep 11, 2015
koboko69:
Very good. in the last dispensation, these agencies were deliberately starved of funds to make them handicapped. Thank God for a new sheriff

ORDINARY STEALING is now corruption!
koboko69:
Very good. in the last dispensation, these agencies were deliberately starved of funds to make them handicapped. Thank God for a new sheriff

koboko69:

uncle jona must hear dis
Re: Federal Government Releases Funds For EFCC, ICPC To Try Ex-Governors by galadima77(m): 3:18pm On Sep 11, 2015
Rilwon:
That froggy-eyed ex-Gorvernor of Niger state must go to Jail.

I so concur

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Releases Funds For EFCC, ICPC To Try Ex-Governors by vRendoh(m): 3:22pm On Sep 11, 2015
Rilwon:
That froggy-eyed ex-Gorvernor of Niger state must go to Jail.

SAI Baba dey give the guilties sleepless nights!

Re: Federal Government Releases Funds For EFCC, ICPC To Try Ex-Governors by omenka(m): 3:27pm On Sep 11, 2015
jessejunior:
Some governors go land for hospital soon grin
Exactly, it is always their next destination under Buhari's admin when the EFCC mention their names.

Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Government Releases Funds For EFCC, ICPC To Try Ex-Governors by miccent: 3:37pm On Sep 11, 2015
Now This Is Very Fantastic. I Really Believe In A Greater Nigeria. Backward NEVER !!!

Peace & Unity.
Re: Federal Government Releases Funds For EFCC, ICPC To Try Ex-Governors by mekonglobal(m): 3:39pm On Sep 11, 2015
I think T.A Orji should be the first on the list.

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Releases Funds For EFCC, ICPC To Try Ex-Governors by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 11, 2015
good.
Re: Federal Government Releases Funds For EFCC, ICPC To Try Ex-Governors by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 11, 2015
crestedguy:
,U DON TURN JUDE OKOYE(P SUARE BROTHER)
Lol.... wettin u see? na Kendrick Lamar and Miguel music I catch that cliche from
Re: Federal Government Releases Funds For EFCC, ICPC To Try Ex-Governors by Purej: 4:21pm On Sep 11, 2015
Fayose will shoot his mouth now, the probe might affect him
Re: Federal Government Releases Funds For EFCC, ICPC To Try Ex-Governors by DedeNkem: 4:39pm On Sep 11, 2015
Buhari's intention to fight corruption is good but he has no clue how to go about it.

If he really wants to fight corruption effectively, he should do the following sequentially;

1. Reform the Justice System. The present system has many loopholes that encourage keeping cases pending indefinitely with money.
2. Constitution review. Amendments should be made to close all loopholes, increase punishment for financial crimes and make political looting punishable by death.
3. Reform the police. Nigerian police force is one of the most corrupt and incompetent in the world.
4. Oil sector reforms which includes and not only revocation of all present oil block allocations. Northerners currently hold 85% of oil blocks they allocated to themselves. Northern thieves don't own Nigeria!
5. Disband EFCC and ICPC. Having two organizations that fights similar crimes is a waste if money, either they're merged as one or create an entirely new organization called FCC (Financial Crimes Commission). And make sure it's headed by a Southerner (we've had enough northerners)
6. Reform of government parastatals e.g Military, DSS, Immigration commission, Road safety commission, etc.

And many other needed reforms.

If Buhari don't effect serious reforms, his war of corruption will be a futile effort.
Re: Federal Government Releases Funds For EFCC, ICPC To Try Ex-Governors by PecE2Make: 4:39pm On Sep 11, 2015
I don't believe Federal government because, they will use polity to skip Amaechi and Tinubu's name
Re: Federal Government Releases Funds For EFCC, ICPC To Try Ex-Governors by ladyF(f): 4:47pm On Sep 11, 2015
TimothyNkenu:
grin

It's LadyF's crush again
Lol kiss

Can't wait for the probing to start.

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Releases Funds For EFCC, ICPC To Try Ex-Governors by Excuzeme: 4:50pm On Sep 11, 2015
laurel03:
EFFC is alive now.... Not like 2010-2015... Stealing is now corruption
Everybody knows that corruption has killed us, I don't know why we are never be truthful with ourselves.. If the only thing PMB can achieve is just to instill fear of corruption in Nigeria.... No problem

I share your sentiments!

The failure of Nigeria as a country, can be traced back to CORRUPTION which started in the early 70's but took a gargantuan Dimension in the Government of "Badluck" Jonathan,.... who even gave the Looters the green light by declaring that STEALING/LOOTING is "APPROVED BY HIS GOVERNMENT" since to him, it is NOT CORRUPTION!

Thank God for Nigerians, especially South Westerners who were bold and sensible enough to not only vote out that clueless Otuoke clown .... but shun "tribal alliance" to vote-in this particular Northerner (PMB) who is hell-bent on tackling corruption!
I doff my hat for you people's sophistication in the political arena.

This new Sheriff should take No-Prisoners.... we want them executed as is done in China, to serve as a lesson to others and future generations

Re: Federal Government Releases Funds For EFCC, ICPC To Try Ex-Governors by pharezonome: 4:55pm On Sep 11, 2015
I've visited many blogs but I've never visited a blog that completely covers everything I need. I was surfing the net when I stumbled on this blog. At first, I was'nt optimistic about what I was gonna find inside but after I visited it for the first time. I couldn't stop but visit it over and over again everyday. I've decided not to be selfish, so I'm gonna let you visit it too and have the fun that I had.
http://www.naijaweyre..com

Re: Federal Government Releases Funds For EFCC, ICPC To Try Ex-Governors by nkemjacob2(m): 5:06pm On Sep 11, 2015
This headline is the same as fg releases funds to looter (efcc, icpc) to try ex looters. I laugh in chinese way. I hope this funds will b recovered

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Releases Funds For EFCC, ICPC To Try Ex-Governors by optimismlaz(m): 5:13pm On Sep 11, 2015
Pls u guys shd remember TA Orji now senator TA Orji of Abia State. D guy loots can never be finish by his seventh generation

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Releases Funds For EFCC, ICPC To Try Ex-Governors by Excuzeme: 5:20pm On Sep 11, 2015
optimismlaz:
Pls u guys shd remember TA Orji now senator TA Orji of Abia State. D guy loots can never be finish by his seventh generation

He belongs to PDP.... and if PMB probes him SaTANoids will keep #Wailing, #Crying and #Moaning that it is #WITCH-HUNTING! shocked shocked shocked

Should we not tell PMB to stamp out these Cockriaches called SaTANoids, as well?
Seems by their actions, they are also telling us "Stealing is not corruption" as long as it is done by GEJ and his bunch of PDP-SaTANoids! undecided
Re: Federal Government Releases Funds For EFCC, ICPC To Try Ex-Governors by Excuzeme: 5:27pm On Sep 11, 2015
wx9Z:
What about our 5k monthly ?

Go and get a job please!

PMB has made "NEPA" is stable now so there is possibility for all sorts of "small- scale" self employment opportunities - Fashion design, barbing, Welding, e.t.c

At your age, you are too young to depend on Govt stipend, for livelihood ......... abi you be "crippled-militant"? grin grin

That 5K is reserved for the very old elders, widows/widowers, Orphans below the age of 13yrs and the crippled.
If you need "awoof-freebee" ask Jonathan and his Cabal of looters to return what they stop, very quickly by supporting the war against corruption of our President

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Releases Funds For EFCC, ICPC To Try Ex-Governors by Fourwinds: 6:01pm On Sep 11, 2015
anonimi:
What happened to the funds RECOVERED and stolen by the EFCC from previous trial, seizures etc

Is this how the DauraDullard will be distributing money from a a "virtually empty treasury"?
Recently it was to bail out spend-thrift governors for owed workers' salaries.

are u asking PMB or u are suppose to direct dat question to GEJ.. was it not during his administration such money was recovered
Re: Federal Government Releases Funds For EFCC, ICPC To Try Ex-Governors by Otunbatrafford: 8:47pm On Sep 11, 2015
Now that the president is committed at eradicating the menace of corruption, it is pertinent for Judiciary to cooperate to fight corruption and eliminate it completely. Any Judge or group of judges that connive with criminals to undermine this effort, should be severely dealt with.
Re: Federal Government Releases Funds For EFCC, ICPC To Try Ex-Governors by Tdave01: 9:36pm On Sep 11, 2015
I hope they will not spare prince abubakar Audu this time around, despite holding Apc gubernatorial ticket, I wonder why APC allow this man contest despite having criminal case leveled against him, 11billion naira. EFCC where una dey grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Orji Uzor-Kalu After A Meeting In Brussels Today(photos). / Obasanjo Remains The Grandfather Of Corruption In Nigeria - Reps / Obasanjo Lacks Moral Right To Accuse Anyone Of Corruption – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.