Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,499 members, 7,937,442 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 03:24 AM

Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick (61484 Views)

Wife Cuts Off Husband’s Penis, Throws It Out Of Window For Cheating In Thailand / Herbalists Strip Woman, Kill Husband, Friend / Woman Cuts Her Husband's Lips For "Sending Money To His Lover". Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by Henricarter(m): 11:41pm On Sep 11, 2015
misssclassy:

First of all, you are not first to comment.
Secondly, you are a fool for placing unnecessary emphasis on something as useless as first to comment on a thread.

Keep wasting your time and energy struggling for first to comment, while the owner of the forum makes more money. Who na two no get sense

Moronic Dumbass!
Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by charlesbailey(m): 11:50pm On Sep 11, 2015
cuz she's a female? you're someone else's problem
i'll realy lik to see u in person so u cn tell me to 'stfu'

adorable29:

Oh please stfu! You Naija men are such egocentric bullies! See them quoting her everywhere cos SHE IS FEMALE!

If it was a guy who typed that I know for sure it won't be such a big deal as you people are making it! Once peeps like you see its a female moniker, you start barking like rabies infested dogs!

Nonsense and ingredients!
Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by Nobody: 12:44am On Sep 12, 2015
TheWisest:

I mean what's wrong with the unruly b.i.t.ch? Oh... Sorry. Let me rephrase that: what's wrong with the unruly B.I.I.I.T.C.H? Why she hating on a dude that's got the right to his opinion on NL nation? A dude that dedicated his post to all Nairalanders for that matter?! Villanous excrement is what she is! Hey, I'm a gentleman. Check ma posts, I don't hate. But b.i.t.c.h.e.s like this one aint got no value in my Respect Book. Let me not put u in trouble for laughing jor. Peace!

I understand.
And honestly she went on a little too strong. Maybe they have unresolved issues?

However, it's wrong to refer to females as "b.i.tches".
Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by IYANGBALI: 2:18am On Sep 12, 2015
VickyRotex:

Damn!!! You need deliverance...

Hian!!! angry angry angry

I'll call lala for you, I mean it undecided
call am now,dem tell you say I dey fear?I even wan rest small,so call am tongue
Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by Nobody: 2:31am On Sep 12, 2015
evegran:

I understand.
And honestly she went on a little too strong. Maybe they have unresolved issues?

Okay... You're right. I'm sorry. smiley
Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by bewla(m): 3:47am On Sep 12, 2015
misssclassy:
She should have cooked it and served it to his kids.
you dp tell it all
Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by mecussey(m): 6:30am On Sep 12, 2015
kennyman2000:
Nice one from the woman.. Barman should give the woman one orijin for me..

Need dhl or fedex to parcel this orijin and letter to that woman. Letter reads ''Mama, no shaking. U've defended yourself well. Responsible men association of Nigeria are proud of you, President Buhari is also proud of you and behind you''

somebody should wake me up when courier officer gets here.

Check my signature for ur customised wristband

I will be so glad if it was my wife and proud of her as well. Some friends are just pure enemies in disguise..

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by Nobody: 7:02am On Sep 12, 2015
raayah:

If you cannot afford something, then don't buy it.

I hate how Nigerian men act as if they are forced to buy something for a girl.
If any woman says she will break up with you because you were not able to buy her something then break up with her. You are better off.

Don't come to Nairaland labeling women as babies who demand and demand but don't give. This is a wrong stereotype.

Back to topic.

Good for the man!

Lol..
Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by Ziondebade(m): 7:31am On Sep 12, 2015
misssclassy:

First of all, you are not first to comment.
Secondly, you are a fool for placing unnecessary emphasis on something as useless as first to comment on a thread.

Keep wasting your time and energy struggling for first to comment, while the owner of the forum makes more money.

Moronic Dumbass!
Are u sure you are okay. Asimple guy catching his fun wey no even call ur name na im u dey molest in public. stop dis useless attack before Amadioha fight u. Be warned.
Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 12, 2015
As much as I love the story I just can't help but wonder how she succeeded @ removing the D as if say na one stem when shoot out of tree dey block her way to the farm she must hold am, grab am, stretch am & then cut the sh1t off while the man dey sleep after 5 bottles of codeine & vodka..any way all join and the story sweet...based on weekend things
Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by sparkleice(f): 8:55am On Sep 12, 2015
ebamma:
boring, but it's always fun chatting with you,

Yak nke yem mkpo ndia, Ke abiong adung
hmmmmmm..ok oooo I hear u
Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by sparkleice(f): 12:50pm On Sep 12, 2015
ebamma:
boring, but it's always fun chatting with you,

Yak nke yem mkpo ndia, Ke abiong adung
ok ooo I hear.so ame dia mkpo ama? So ke afo ase anam ke cally?mehnnn.ami mma rock dat town tutu oo js aftr mma ke graduate mk sure ke mme kwere uket mkpo mma ami dion .fieghe di lagos so ntongho ufa uwem .and ami sef ke nyem change environment
Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by 1peter29: 2:03pm On Sep 12, 2015
dre11:
A man who wanted to rape his friend's wife in the farm got what he deserved.

http://pulse.ng/gist/what-he-deserves-married-woman-cuts-off-husbands-friends-penis-id4159795.html

That serves an unfaithful friend right... at least, others who indulge in such ungodly acts will learn! I pray for his recovery as he turns a new leaf after a hard lesson.
Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by ebamma(m): 4:54pm On Sep 12, 2015
sparkleice:
ok ooo I hear.so ame dia mkpo ama? So ke afo ase anam ke cally?mehnnn.ami mma rock dat town tutu oo js aftr mma ke graduate mk sure ke mme kwere uket mkpo mma ami dion .fieghe di lagos so ntongho ufa uwem .and ami sef ke nyem change environment
tieh ke Lagos,
Ke Cally asat idagha mi oh
Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by Dubemkelly(m): 7:12pm On Sep 12, 2015
Goddamnit! Now, what was he covering? Thought the damn thing has been cut off or he was covering the meat remnant or pool of blood, this what u get when belittle urself and behave like a dumbass, cheap sex just sour
Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by Dubemkelly(m): 7:15pm On Sep 12, 2015
mcchaka:
I met a girl on facebook and we met face to face,
i decided to take her to an eatry place where we
can relax and talk better.i was with N500. i paid
for our bike N200, and was left with N300.
When we got there before i could order for a malt
for her,she ordered for 3bottles of big stout for
N1500,and 2 plates of pepper soup that is
N1000,nkwobi N800 and asked me to go outside
and buy her recharged card of
N1500.
Now I am outside . What do you think i
should do? Please reply me fast!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Joke it is! but then WTF? You were made an errand boy on your proposed date. SORRY
Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by sparkleice(f): 9:17pm On Sep 12, 2015
ebamma:
tieh ke Lagos,
Ke Cally asat idagha mi oh

my dear more reason I left dat town too too dry no job opportunity. Aftr skul I look for job n dat cally bt ws always gvng hotel jobs for a graduate 20k & like hotel jobs.I decided one day to go else were & start a new life be on my own ,gt a job.js be indepndent nt depnding on any1 for anythng & God hs bn faithful ave survive n ds town all alone no father,mother,broda,sister,uncle or aunt js God & mysef.so my dear wat. Advice u change ur environment de s no place dat s nt dry bt u ave to work hard,hustle hard & u wl mk t.don't depnd on any1 to hlp u cos u wl b disapointed
Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by ebamma(m): 9:31pm On Sep 12, 2015
sparkleice:
my dear more reason I left dat town too too dry no job opportunity. Aftr skul I look for job n dat cally bt ws always gvng hotel jobs for a graduate 20k & like hotel jobs.I decided one day to go else were & start a new life be on my own ,gt a job.js be indepndent nt depnding on any1 for anythng & God hs bn faithful ave survive n ds town all alone no father,mother,broda,sister,uncle or aunt js God & mysef.so my dear wat. Advice u change ur environment de s no place dat s nt dry bt u ave to work hard,hustle hard & u wl mk t.don't depnd on any1 to hlp u cos u wl b disapointed
thank God for you,

Mma, maybe nya di Lagos,

Etungho ufok akam, ami ye fo,

Nya do prophet, afo do uyo abong,
Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 12, 2015
TheWisest:

Okay... You're right. I'm sorry. smiley

It's fine. smiley

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by sparkleice(f): 10:12pm On Sep 12, 2015
ebamma:
thank God for you,

Mma, maybe nya di Lagos,

sorry wantd to say. I don't like. Hotel jobs jare pardon my mistakes.lolzzzzz.lagos s no man's land ooo u are OYO bt u are welcome anytime ooo.come & hustle,survival of d fittest
Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by sparkleice(f): 10:16pm On Sep 12, 2015
ebamma:
thank God for you,

Mma, maybe nya di Lagos,

afo ame di lagos akpa? Mkpe nsia itie dungho ke lagos akpa ndiongho?
Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by ebamma(m): 11:39pm On Sep 12, 2015
sparkleice:
sorry wantd to say. I don't like. Hotel jobs jare pardon my mistakes.lolzzzzz.lagos s no man's land ooo u are OYO bt u are welcome anytime ooo.come & hustle,survival of d fittest
mma, Am okay with Cally,

Mkpe di Lagos, ndi holiday
Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by ebamma(m): 11:41pm On Sep 12, 2015
sparkleice:
afo ame di lagos akpa? Mkpe nsia itie dungho ke lagos akpa ndiongho?
mma, mbok itie dungho nso?

Iwanghake Oh?
Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by sparkleice(f): 12:07am On Sep 13, 2015
ebamma:
mma, mbok itie dungho nso?

Iwanghake Oh?
ok wat m tryng to say s dat ,av u bin to lag b4?were do u know n lag? If I mention d place am stayng wil u know?
Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by ebamma(m): 12:54am On Sep 13, 2015
sparkleice:
ok wat m tryng to say s dat ,av u bin to lag b4?were do u know n lag? If I mention d place am stayng wil u know?
no oh, never been to Lag, ndiongho ke itie ndomo ked do oh
Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 18, 2015
evegran:

Why? Rappers do it all the time and women love em. tongue
Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by meobizy(f): 7:42pm On Oct 17, 2018
If this is true then I support her, the same way her husband should. Women who farm are normally very strong and tough around the edges. Without a machete she could have done the same using any of her hands.
Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by mimichinaza(f): 5:13pm On Jan 14, 2020
sukkot:
oh shyttt. these biafran men sha. walahi all biafra men need to be flogged shocked
wetin concern biafra men and this matter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Who Has Been Sleeping With His Stepdaughter Caught In Delta(photos) / 2 Nigerian Women Fight And Strip Themselves Naked In London (VIDEO) / 6 Dead Bodies Of Fulanis Killed In Taraba Discovered By Security (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.