Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,765 members, 7,945,381 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 03:54 PM

Check Out Rapper Aka’s Baby Mama's Explosive Open Letter To Bonang Matheba - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out Rapper Aka’s Baby Mama's Explosive Open Letter To Bonang Matheba (763 Views)

Victoria Kimani, Bonang Matheba, Osas, Others Flaunt Boobs At The Afrima2016 / Nigerians Blast South African Rapper,aka 4 Talking About The Petrol Black Market / Lady Calls Out Rapper Olamide For Not Showing Off His Babymama On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Rapper Aka’s Baby Mama's Explosive Open Letter To Bonang Matheba by akinyemibalogs: 3:34pm On Sep 11, 2015
The real gist is the alleged affair between Bonang & South African rapper AKA!

You may recall that the rapper and his baby mama announced their break up just a few weeks after welcoming their daughter to the world.

Well guess what?! Zinhle has just put Bonang on blast for being the cause of their break up!!!DJ Zinhle revealed that she found out about the affair a week to the birth of their daughter.

She wrote all these in an open letter saying that she has found peace with his choice

Don't Forget D’Banj & Bonang Matheba were an item even when they said she was dating aAKA so she cheated on D'banj sef..No wonder he dumped her!

Open Letter; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/09/lawddd-hamemercy-check-out-rapper-akas.html

Re: Check Out Rapper Aka’s Baby Mama's Explosive Open Letter To Bonang Matheba by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 11, 2015
Lol, I saw this & thought it was funny

(1) (Reply)

She Is My Everything – Says Dabota Lawson’s Billionaire Hubby / 10 Successful Celebrities Who Got Wealthier From Lucrative Side Businesses / OH MY GOD! Dancer Queen Kaffy Releases Hot New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.