Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,753 members, 7,875,886 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:43 AM

Meet The Pastor Who Prays And Provokes Miracle Calls On Phones - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meet The Pastor Who Prays And Provokes Miracle Calls On Phones (620 Views)

Pastor Mboro Prays For Couple In Their Bedroom While They Almost Have Sex / "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) / See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Pastor Who Prays And Provokes Miracle Calls On Phones by missKiffy(f): 4:44pm On Sep 11, 2015
Which one is provoking miracle calls on phones again? The faith that moves mountains..hmmm. I don't mean to offend but I find this a little ridiculous...

Re: Meet The Pastor Who Prays And Provokes Miracle Calls On Phones by IamAtribalist: 4:46pm On Sep 11, 2015
cool Superstitious mofos the whole lot of em.
Re: Meet The Pastor Who Prays And Provokes Miracle Calls On Phones by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 11, 2015
comedy...
Re: Meet The Pastor Who Prays And Provokes Miracle Calls On Phones by kelljuili(m): 4:49pm On Sep 11, 2015
Pls thou shall not judge
Re: Meet The Pastor Who Prays And Provokes Miracle Calls On Phones by EgusiSoup: 5:09pm On Sep 11, 2015
;Dft tongue
Re: Meet The Pastor Who Prays And Provokes Miracle Calls On Phones by johnydon22(m): 5:48pm On Sep 11, 2015
This is what you get when you propagate idiotic superstition to the public, when you inbuild pyschological retardness in the populace using absurd superstition and belief in abstract concepts.

I wonder when people will learn to get hold of their own reason and think for themselves. Who in their sane mind will fall for this nonsense... But alas people are and even the pastor is a victim of this psychological retardness so wouldn't blame him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Pastor Who Prays And Provokes Miracle Calls On Phones by hahn(m): 7:04pm On Sep 11, 2015
My church loading.............

(1) (Reply)

Churches Burnt, Closed Down In Indonesia Province Over Muslim Groups Violence / The Muslim Pagan Practise Of Venerating The Hajar Al Aswad/black Stone. / Why Is Alcohol Forbidden To Muslims While On Earth, Yet Accepted In Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.