Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,604 members, 7,888,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:39 PM

At least 65 dead in Makkah Grand Mosque crane crash (graphic Pics) - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / At least 65 dead in Makkah Grand Mosque crane crash (graphic Pics) (74903 Views)

Ghana Policeman Whips Lady's Butts Raw For Refusing To Enter Cell (Graphic Pics) / Cameroonian Soldier Kills Army Commander, Then Shoots Himself Dead. Graphic Pics / Emmanuel Macron, 39 And His 65-Year-Old Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At least 65 dead in Makkah Grand Mosque crane crash (graphic Pics) by dealslip(f): 9:20am On Sep 12, 2015
exxell:
So, the Allah they were praying to could not even save them? Same thing that happened at TB Joshua's church? Where he can see Airplanes crashing in different countries but can never see his building collapsing sad sad sad

When will people learn that prayer changes nothing? Coz whether you pray or not, what will be; will be. What prayer does is to give you hope. I wonder why people will be praying and construction is going on sef sad sad

In their stupidd minds, Allah will protect them.

God keep their souls though... If there is anything like that. Coz me sef dey confused tire... Why would the good die horrible deaths? Is it that God is dead or this is how the world was programmed?

No God is not dead. He has given men freewill to do with themselves as they wish and at the same time, giving them the best guiding principles to live a good life, The choice is in the hands of men. Rulership, dominion over the earth was given to man, nobody should blame God for anything. What happened in Makkah was the error of men and negligence.
Re: At least 65 dead in Makkah Grand Mosque crane crash (graphic Pics) by anigbajumo(m): 9:25am On Sep 12, 2015
nyabingi:
Every year they keep trooping to the shrine while they are being sacrificed at the alter of their gods in the guise of accidents BET lots if u Islamists never knew that that place used to be a shrine where humans were being sacrificed

Subuanallah

We av many liability in dis country,u jst sit down @d corner of yer room nd type trash...

U need serious medical attentention b4 is too late....

If u dnt knw anyfin about Islam, must u display yer level of foolishness?

SMH,common sense is nt common.....

1 Like

Re: At least 65 dead in Makkah Grand Mosque crane crash (graphic Pics) by IDEALCASH(m): 9:38am On Sep 12, 2015
May their soul rest in peace in al-janat they have surely earn.
Re: At least 65 dead in Makkah Grand Mosque crane crash (graphic Pics) by Bsmartt(m): 9:44am On Sep 12, 2015
May Allah grant the dead Aljanat fridaous. Ameen. we pray May He give their families the fortitude to bear the loss. Amin
Re: At least 65 dead in Makkah Grand Mosque crane crash (graphic Pics) by Deleayo88: 9:57am On Sep 12, 2015
RiffRaff:
Can u prove to me that i don't have a yellow monkey that speaks chinese and yoruba? The logic of religious people is astounding.

You are the one making the claim, so its your job to do the proving that there is a God. The burden of proof is on you.

This news we are reading alone is a proof that there is no God. 65 people just died worshiping an imaginary dude.
About your monkey, I can still say that monkeys don't have the intellectual capacity to speak human language. That's certain and scientific.
About the death of many people at a time, the fact is that death is part of life so it's not a big deal that someone died. People have been dying from time immemorial and the cause of their death has always been different. It only point out that we are not destined or programmed to be an inhabitant of this planet forever.
I have asked people questioning the existence of God a question, but no answer has been given. How did this universe or the theory of big bang come into existence.
Re: At least 65 dead in Makkah Grand Mosque crane crash (graphic Pics) by hahn(m): 10:04am On Sep 12, 2015
dralapomeji:

You are just an illusive baboon with no sense of understanding and reasoning. People died here in the course of worshipping their Maker while he did nothing about it and here u are showing off ur prowess for ignorance and stupidity. Read while its still free!
Re: At least 65 dead in Makkah Grand Mosque crane crash (graphic Pics) by Asiwaju9ja(m): 10:04am On Sep 12, 2015
Asiwaju9ja:
Some people no like as dem no die join o!. because it is believed that if u die there na heaven straight!

MisterLongman:
Shoroniyen.......

Your brain needs a factory reset asap

I hope no be me you dey refer to. because if na me, na your head no correct. Because, No be lie I talk. Na the Naked truth. You see any muslim challenge me? Ode
Re: At least 65 dead in Makkah Grand Mosque crane crash (graphic Pics) by dejitenaj(m): 10:10am On Sep 12, 2015
thewarrior72:

Bleep off, u muslims stinks & I loath u guys so much, I can't imagine talking to a muslim in real life, talkless of eating from thesame plate with a muslim. undecided cry

bruf, am a Christian but that was harsh
Re: At least 65 dead in Makkah Grand Mosque crane crash (graphic Pics) by holyokoto(m): 10:29am On Sep 12, 2015
exxell:
So, the Allah they were praying to could not even save them? Same thing that happened at TB Joshua's church? Where he can see Airplanes crashing in different countries but can never see his building collapsing sad sad sad

When will people learn that prayer changes nothing? Coz whether you pray or not, what will be; will be. What prayer does is to give you hope. I wonder why people will be praying and construction is going on sef sad sad

God keep their souls though... If there is anything like that. Coz me sef dey confused tire... Why would the good die horrible deaths? Is it that God is dead or this is how the world was programmed?

I think the real God of Israel Is fed up with all of them
Re: At least 65 dead in Makkah Grand Mosque crane crash (graphic Pics) by moscyt(m): 10:33am On Sep 12, 2015
waice6571:
Crane collapsed in Mecca
- coincidentally on 9/11,
- operated by Bin Laden's firm,
- on the day of Friday (which is holy according to muslims and kaffirs are sent to hell this day)

Nothing more to say

what is it with Bin-Laden and 9/11?

what if i tell you that osama bin laden is just an accomplice in 9/11?
that the real culprit are those you you hold in high esteem? if you need proof, i will get it for you and i will ask you some questions.
Re: At least 65 dead in Makkah Grand Mosque crane crash (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 12, 2015
This is realy traggic may their souls rest in peace
Re: At least 65 dead in Makkah Grand Mosque crane crash (graphic Pics) by Asad69(m): 10:41am On Sep 12, 2015
Omotayor123:
RIP to the dead... They will surely find Everlasting peace.
Inshaa Allaah
Re: At least 65 dead in Makkah Grand Mosque crane crash (graphic Pics) by promzyugo(f): 11:03am On Sep 12, 2015
BoboYekini:
Oh shut Up!

Any word you utter that ye shall give account of it on the last day..choose wisely
Re: At least 65 dead in Makkah Grand Mosque crane crash (graphic Pics) by HireKiller(m): 11:17am On Sep 12, 2015
juman:
If I die in that kind of situation I would be very happy.

They died as the guests of Allahu watahalah.

Don't worry I can arrange your death in that kind of situation, just pm me.
Re: At least 65 dead in Makkah Grand Mosque crane crash (graphic Pics) by ogbanje1(f): 11:25am On Sep 12, 2015
Omotayor123:
RIP to the dead... They will surely find Everlasting peace.

For where? undecided
Re: At least 65 dead in Makkah Grand Mosque crane crash (graphic Pics) by Shakazulu2: 11:55am On Sep 12, 2015
I hate news like this. Rest in peace to the dead
Re: At least 65 dead in Makkah Grand Mosque crane crash (graphic Pics) by eedristo: 12:31pm On Sep 12, 2015
Inna lilahi waina illaihi rajihun.may Allah forgive their sins and grant them Hannah.
Re: At least 65 dead in Makkah Grand Mosque crane crash (graphic Pics) by eedristo: 12:32pm On Sep 12, 2015
Inna lilahi waina illaihi rajihun.may Allah forgive their sins and grant them jannah.
Re: At least 65 dead in Makkah Grand Mosque crane crash (graphic Pics) by Omotayor123(f): 12:38pm On Sep 12, 2015
ogbanje1:

For where? undecided
For heaven. This your moniker get as he be ooo. Make I run Abeg grin
Re: At least 65 dead in Makkah Grand Mosque crane crash (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 12, 2015
mikron:
what's this one saying? So where u came from there are no prostitutes? Even the core North have prostitutes so what do u mean?

there r prostitute but they r ur girls grin grin
chikena
Re: At least 65 dead in Makkah Grand Mosque crane crash (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 12, 2015
HolyHero:

they died for nothing
what a demented fool
Re: At least 65 dead in Makkah Grand Mosque crane crash (graphic Pics) by Dynaman(m): 1:06pm On Sep 12, 2015
makzeze:
107 people
Re: At least 65 dead in Makkah Grand Mosque crane crash (graphic Pics) by BANGERLEE1(m): 1:44pm On Sep 12, 2015
exxell:

Soon Life will give you the Perfect Meaning you looking for.
Re: At least 65 dead in Makkah Grand Mosque crane crash (graphic Pics) by OLUJOSHINS(m): 2:40pm On Sep 12, 2015
bewla:
take a look at it this way when u say islam is an imam dose some thing wrong u cant blame all for the wrong of one.
they want u to c us the way u c us now so that they will remain in power but allah no the best if a pastor rap dose not mean all christian rap and a gay father dose not say christ approve it so look at it more inwardly and prove it if they truly believe in islam or they are being brain wash to do the work of there master America . there is more terrorist in the u s a then any were in the world

U have a point bro. Thumbs Up
Re: At least 65 dead in Makkah Grand Mosque crane crash (graphic Pics) by dralapomeji: 2:42pm On Sep 12, 2015
thewarrior72:

Don't be delusional & misguided, the allah of islam is not God. My God is different from the God of islam.

Go through this link & come back & tell me that allah of islam is thesame GOD of CHRISTIANITY
embarassed...Malaysia to Christians: Don't say 'Allah' - CNN.com
www​.cnn.com/2014/06/24/world/asia/mal.

Malaysia court rules non-Muslims cannot use 'Allah' - BBC News
www​.bbc.co.uk/.../world-asia-24516181
14 Oct 2013 ... "If we are prohibited from using the word Allah then we have to re-translate the whole Bible, if it comes ...
So it means you are saying ur Supreme being is different from mine? Hows that possible
Re: At least 65 dead in Makkah Grand Mosque crane crash (graphic Pics) by HolyHero: 2:56pm On Sep 12, 2015
Kyri:
what a demented fool
fuc.K off bitc.h
Re: At least 65 dead in Makkah Grand Mosque crane crash (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 12, 2015
PDPwayoo:

blood thirsty mohamed had a lot.
what a foolish human being
Re: At least 65 dead in Makkah Grand Mosque crane crash (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 12, 2015
HolyHero:
fuc.K off bitc.h
stupid dog
Re: At least 65 dead in Makkah Grand Mosque crane crash (graphic Pics) by Rexyl(m): 7:48pm On Sep 12, 2015
Asiwaju9ja:
Some people no like as dem no die join o!. because it is believed that if u die there na heaven straight!

God can't be bribed to make heaven. Anyway RIP the dead. Your work on earth, genuine worship of God and true love of others are a ticket to make heaven.
Re: At least 65 dead in Makkah Grand Mosque crane crash (graphic Pics) by yungachiever(m): 8:28pm On Sep 12, 2015
exxell:

God keep their souls though... If there is anything like that. Coz me sef dey confused tire... Why would the good die horrible deaths? Is undecided it that God is dead or this is how the world was programmed?

You are the most foolish person..
Aswear down.... majnun...

Re: At least 65 dead in Makkah Grand Mosque crane crash (graphic Pics) by pet4ril(f): 9:05pm On Sep 12, 2015
exxell:

God keep their souls though... If there is anything like that. Coz me sef dey confused tire... Why would the good die horrible deaths? Is it that God is dead or this is how the world was programmed?may God Almighty help your soul angry angry sad

Re: At least 65 dead in Makkah Grand Mosque crane crash (graphic Pics) by pet4ril(f): 9:07pm On Sep 12, 2015
exxell:

may God Almighty have mercy on you and save your soul from eternal destruction

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Meet Indian Woman Who Faked Being A Man For 36 Years To Protect Her Daughter / Kim Jong Un Death Rumour: China Sends Doctors To North Korea / China Deploys Army Of Ducks To Fight Off Biggest Locust Invasion In 20 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.