Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,254 members, 7,887,730 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:01 PM

Ernest Obi Wrote The Most Adorable Message To His Wife, Celebrating 13 Years... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ernest Obi Wrote The Most Adorable Message To His Wife, Celebrating 13 Years... (555 Views)

Ernest Obi And Wife, Evi Oki Welcome Baby Boy, OJIOFOR (Photos) / Ernest Asuzu: "I Had Regular Sex When I Was Down With Stroke" / Ernest Obi Buries His Mother In Anambra State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ernest Obi Wrote The Most Adorable Message To His Wife, Celebrating 13 Years... by tosmoniyi7: 9:42pm On Sep 11, 2015
Nollywood actor Ernest Obi is seriously enjoying his union with his wife Evi, celebrating 13 years married to Evi, he wrote this adorable message ::: Ernest wrote: £rñêst and €vï...Marriage is definitely not a bed of soft, tender rose petals with the scent of heavenly aroma lingering eternally on them. It has thorns. It is not a picture perfect image. Perfect to its creator, but blemished by his ever willing critic... its purity doubted by all but the two eternally entwined in the endless dance of love, passion, desire, confusion, frustration, obsession, anger and forgiveness... marriage entails all these and in some cases far worse... the worse No one ever prays for, but unconsciously prepares for. For d litmus test is not when its all Rosy, but when the rose garden tends to wither...

To read on and view picture, click on this link:
http://www.tosmoniyi.com/2015/09/nollywood-ernest-obi-wrote-most.html
Re: Ernest Obi Wrote The Most Adorable Message To His Wife, Celebrating 13 Years... by Jetjacky(m): 9:46pm On Sep 11, 2015
Nice!

(1) (Reply)

“I Thought I Won’t Be Faithful In Marriage” - 2face Idibia / Kokomaster, D'banj Allegedly Harassed And Robbed By Area Boys / Poor Guy! Stevie Wonder Says His Dead Lawyer Tricked Him Into Signing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.