Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,006 members, 7,883,471 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 11:16 AM

Travails Of Siblings Raped By Their Dad For 3years (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Travails Of Siblings Raped By Their Dad For 3years (photo) (36235 Views)

Ruth Bircham: "I Was Raped By Facebook Friend From Nigeria" / New Photos Of Khadijah Bashir Raped By The Husband Of Her Mother's Friend / Warri Pastor Locks 2 Kids, Torture & Starve Them For "Causing Their Dad Poverty" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Travails Of Siblings Raped By Their Dad For 3years (photo) by Orikinla(m): 8:24am On Sep 12, 2015
[size=18pt]When I say that poor and intellectually re-tarded people should not be allowed to breed, many ignorant people will say I am just being harsh to the poor.
The fact is simple. Majority of poor people are what we call VULNERABLE ADULTS, that is adults who are not capable of taking care of themselves and so cannot take care of others. Such adults become dangerous to children they bring into this world.
They cannot even feed themselves, therefore they cannot feed the children they breed.
In most cases, they are emotionally and mentally unstable.
Their frustration causes depression and rebellion against God and against the society.
They become anti-God and antisocial fringe elements of humanity; the social miscreant and criminals terrorizing others among us everyday.
They either use sex as anti-depressant and take alcohol or smoke to overcome their depression.
This is a vicious circle.

The churches and mosques in most cases don't have educated and trained counselors and psychotherapists to address these cases and ignorantly blame their miseries on the devil and tell them to pray for deliverance or whatever which often fails to solve their recurrent frustration, depression, desperation and rebellion.

A man living in a single room in a tenement house is not capable of taking care of anyone else, but himself and should not be advised or encouraged to marry and start a family that will become his liability and also the liability of the community.
Majority of the misdemeanors and crimes committed everyday are committed by vulnerable adults from vulnerable parents with ill-bred children who did not have good education due to abject poverty and end up with dysfunctional families in the ghettos.

I grew up from such a poor family among hundreds of other poor families and saw the causes and consequences of their misery in poverty in Lagos; from Obalende to Maroko; Ajegunle, Amukoko, Orile Iganmu, Shomolu, Mushin, Agege and other disadvantaged settlements in Lagos State and as a Christian preacher who preached on the streets, public transport buses and homes of the poor masses in the most populated state in Africa, I saw children born in poverty suffering with their struggling parents for survival and only few of them made it out of the ghettos.
I was brilliant, diligent and intelligent and saved enough for my post secondary education and even gained admission to a college in Oxford, but I spent that money on medical bills for my poor father who had terminal illness for three years until he died and then even though I was not the oldest at 20, I had to work extra hard to support his widow, my poor mother to protect and provide for my brothers and only sister. No rich uncle and no rich aunt came to assist or support us. God just sent people from the United States of America looking for me and engaged me at 21 as a project artist and consultant and trained me to produce family planning booklets in Pidgin English, Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa languages for low literate families in Nigeria when the present President of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari was the military Head of State of Nigeria. These family planning booklets addressed the root causes of poor people of which lack of family planning is the number one cause of their poverty. Later we produced booklets on early girl child marriage and harmful traditional practices and taboos in Nigeria and how early girl child marriage causes Vesico vaginal fistula (VVF) which accounts for (75% of loss of baby and is responsible for 55 – 60% of divorce rates in the country. - See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/07/12000-women-develop-vvf-every-year-in-nigeria/#sthash.xSpLs7Xx.dpuf).

I have seen a young primary school faint from hunger and my mother nursed her in our apartment and sent for her parents to come and take her home, because she could not walk without support.
We accommodated several poor children from our village in Lagos and after my mother's death, I had to take over the full responsibility of our family and other poor people. And that is how my Ministry of Charity began.
"And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity".
1 Corinthians 1313, King James Version (KJV).

Unfortunately, majority of churches and mosques in Nigeria continue to encourage the poor to breed children they cannot feed.
Now, see the predicament of these poor girls whose innocence their own very biological father destroyed in his manic depressive insanity caused by frustration and depression in abject poverty. And the tragedy is that there many similar cases all over Nigeria.

[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Travails Of Siblings Raped By Their Dad For 3years (photo) by teamchocolate: 8:28am On Sep 12, 2015
Did u read the part where they said he was from kogi, u fool... Btw it's an abomination in Yorubaland if u didn't know....

CuckoldMaster:
Yoruba and incest. They rape and molest their own blood
Re: Travails Of Siblings Raped By Their Dad For 3years (photo) by OkoAnike(m): 8:38am On Sep 12, 2015
What is these would turning to, husband & wife bizness suddenly turned to father & daughter things... May God help us

WhatsApp me on 08038104925 for your office shirt, Etibor, Senator & your native wears
Re: Travails Of Siblings Raped By Their Dad For 3years (photo) by Charly68: 8:41am On Sep 12, 2015
May God help us ;this is sickening to hearing ..a father sleeping with his children..I think the man is cursed or what.. He ought to go fir deliverance but unfortunately the devil won't allow such to seek for help.. I could ones daughter appeals to him in the first instance.
Re: Travails Of Siblings Raped By Their Dad For 3years (photo) by uboma(m): 8:51am On Sep 12, 2015
20pounds:
What am I reading? shocked What has happened to people?

Men have now gone from defiling other people's daughters in the name of sugar daddy to derfiling their own daughters(bitter daddy?).

Soon women shall start defiling their sons, and, people their pets. Then I shall build my ark and take the best of every plant and tree; leaving man and animals behind cos God is about to visit his wrath on mankind again.

I am also shocked to read stories like these. What kind of man will sexually abuse his own daughter?

Morality is fast becoming a scare virtue these days.
Re: Travails Of Siblings Raped By Their Dad For 3years (photo) by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 12, 2015
wtf?
Re: Travails Of Siblings Raped By Their Dad For 3years (photo) by 3kay945(m): 9:31am On Sep 12, 2015
aderonkedeborah:
A man who is capable of molesting his daughters can rape his neighbour's 2 years old girl

Yeap! smiley

Every parent must be watchful o
Re: Travails Of Siblings Raped By Their Dad For 3years (photo) by 3kay945(m): 9:35am On Sep 12, 2015
uboma:

I am also shocked to read stories like these. What kind of man will sexually abuse his own daughter?

Morality is fast becoming a scare virtue these days.

Am not shocked because it isn't new but am afraid its becoming a trend.

Could this be end time things people talk about
Re: Travails Of Siblings Raped By Their Dad For 3years (photo) by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 12, 2015
20pounds:
What am I reading? shocked What has happened to people?

Men have now gone from defiling other people's daughters in the name of sugar daddy to derfiling their own daughters(bitter daddy?).

Soon women shall start defiling their sons, and, people their pets. Then I shall build my ark and take the best of every plant and tree; leaving man and animals behind cos God is about to visit his wrath on mankind again.

God forbid, women will never be part of that depravity.
Men can keep the sick obsession with sex to themselves.
Re: Travails Of Siblings Raped By Their Dad For 3years (photo) by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 12, 2015
Useless men..how much do sex hawkers charge that is too much for you to pay

Chai that man needs to be dealt
Re: Travails Of Siblings Raped By Their Dad For 3years (photo) by holland002(m): 10:17am On Sep 12, 2015
Am not sure if he is d father of those children.....
Re: Travails Of Siblings Raped By Their Dad For 3years (photo) by Jdesilentkiller(m): 10:19am On Sep 12, 2015
Poor man-sleeps with his duaghter Rich man-sleeps with other peoples daughters Foolish man-sleeps with prostitute Dumb person-sleeps with his girlfriend Wise man-sleeps with his wife Devil-sleeps with same sex
Re: Travails Of Siblings Raped By Their Dad For 3years (photo) by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 12, 2015
South West... eshinwaju, opcnairaland, pensniper and other euroba pervs hw far...

1 Like

Re: Travails Of Siblings Raped By Their Dad For 3years (photo) by southernbelle(f): 10:26am On Sep 12, 2015
so so so wrong embarassed embarassed, this new trend has to be curbed by any means necessary. why should the fruit of your loins appeal to you sexually? it's sickening angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travails Of Siblings Raped By Their Dad For 3years (photo) by williams2326(m): 10:46am On Sep 12, 2015
What a perverse generation
Re: Travails Of Siblings Raped By Their Dad For 3years (photo) by Arebay(m): 11:03am On Sep 12, 2015
sad incredible fool ..wey ashewo dey collekt 500 4 some areas..may he die of incesant wanking.
Re: Travails Of Siblings Raped By Their Dad For 3years (photo) by GodblessNig247(m): 11:03am On Sep 12, 2015
southernbelle:
so so so wrong embarassed embarassed, this new trend has to be curbed by any means necessary. why should the fruit of your loins appeal to you sexually? it's sickening angry

ur question is so touching. but y? embarassed
Re: Travails Of Siblings Raped By Their Dad For 3years (photo) by Missmossy(f): 11:25am On Sep 12, 2015
Such a terrible thing!!!

Rape cases are really becoming incessant, i fear so much for the upcoming generation. Father raping daughters, so sacrilegious embarassed
Re: Travails Of Siblings Raped By Their Dad For 3years (photo) by cc150615(f): 11:28am On Sep 12, 2015
ANIMALS evrywhere
Re: Travails Of Siblings Raped By Their Dad For 3years (photo) by Nina4u(f): 11:31am On Sep 12, 2015
End of times
Re: Travails Of Siblings Raped By Their Dad For 3years (photo) by chinae(m): 11:46am On Sep 12, 2015
Na the same pple - na the same pple. it's part of dea traditions.
Re: Travails Of Siblings Raped By Their Dad For 3years (photo) by imsuboi(m): 12:23pm On Sep 12, 2015
Yoruba people. SMH
Re: Travails Of Siblings Raped By Their Dad For 3years (photo) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 12, 2015
Ha ha the daddy don run away for fear of kirikiri. Lol.
Re: Travails Of Siblings Raped By Their Dad For 3years (photo) by Folzye(m): 12:53pm On Sep 12, 2015
emmalexabl:

Shut that your ewedu mouth osiso !!
How am i sure such incest isnt going on in your own family( guess ur yoruba).
Better start questioning your sisters now.....

As for the news.,am not surprised.,such men abound only in wild wild west.

Just like i suspected, U truly have got no iota of sense in ur shit filled head and It's apparent u are a bastard for u to have no esteem for family at all... It's reckless ppl lyk U who hide under d disguise of passing a comment here dat are the culprits of such inhuman act.... UR SISTERS ARE UNHAPPY.... U SURE KNOW U TOOK AWAY THEIR INNOCENCE.. MO'FO
Re: Travails Of Siblings Raped By Their Dad For 3years (photo) by lebienconnu: 2:00pm On Sep 12, 2015
Something is seriously wrong. Mothers need to be very careful. Watch the relationship of your daughters and husbands. This thing starts from innocent kissing and many daughters are cooperating. Mothers, beware.
Re: Travails Of Siblings Raped By Their Dad For 3years (photo) by francizy(m): 2:08pm On Sep 12, 2015
Death or life imprisonment to the båstård
Re: Travails Of Siblings Raped By Their Dad For 3years (photo) by sunsewa: 2:47pm On Sep 12, 2015
the man that rape his daughters only need to help himself by committing suicide, and go to hell,cos where is the face and dignity to continue living life.
Re: Travails Of Siblings Raped By Their Dad For 3years (photo) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 12, 2015
sunsewa:
the man that rape his daughters only need to help himself by committing suicide, and go to hell,cos where is the face and dignity to continue living life.
Please [abeg] and please lend me 2 mins of your time and 50kb of you data and kindly vote for me here https://mobile.twitter.com/runzlord/status/639602054546255872?p=v
The link to the voting page is in that status, cos I can't post the link directly on Nairaland due to Nairaland restrictions. Thank you very much.

It a a palm selfie contest by samsung.
Re: Travails Of Siblings Raped By Their Dad For 3years (photo) by akigbemaru: 3:40pm On Sep 12, 2015
FATHER RAPED DAUGHTERS!
Re: Travails Of Siblings Raped By Their Dad For 3years (photo) by abimic(m): 3:57pm On Sep 12, 2015
Indignity and shame! This man has truly lost it all. Devil's incarnate!
Re: Travails Of Siblings Raped By Their Dad For 3years (photo) by cococandy(f): 4:38pm On Sep 12, 2015
This abomination is going nowhere until we call a spade a spade.
Re: Travails Of Siblings Raped By Their Dad For 3years (photo) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 12, 2015
SABO = YORUBA

YORUBA AGAIN?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suspected Kidnappers, Robbers Arrest In Kogi (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Cut Off Man"s Hand In Edo (Graphic Photos) / violence in portharcourt over police killing a bus driver his wife just deliverd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.