Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,301 members, 7,881,106 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:34 PM

A Grand 10th Remembrance For Stella Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Grand 10th Remembrance For Stella Obasanjo (2314 Views)

Revealed: Real Reasons Why Stella Obasanjo Was Not Buried At Iruekpen / There Is A Grand Conspiracy To Destroy Rivers State – Governor Wike / Obiano Visits The Obi Of Onitsha In A Grand Style - Check Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Grand 10th Remembrance For Stella Obasanjo by Titilayodeji13(m): 4:41am On Sep 12, 2015
A Grand 10th Remembrance For Stella
Obasanjo
IT’s been 10 years since former First
Lady, Stella Obasanjo passed on. The
fashionable wife of former President
Olusegun Obasanjo died after
undergoing cosmetic surgery in Spain in
preparation for her 60th birthday bash.
But unfortunately for her, she could not
enjoy the celebration before death came
calling.
However, while many seem to have
forgotten all the memories attached to
her, the family has not. Gathered that
the family are planning a remembrance
party for her, come October 25 to
commemorate her death. Stella died on
October 25, 2005 . And to celebrate her
in death, prayers would be offered for
the repose of her soul and this will
come with a grand party which takes
place in Abeokuta, the Ogun State
capital.
Olu, her only son and some family
members are said to be in charge of the
celebration. Eminent Nigerians are
expected to register their presence at
the event to support ex-President
Obasanjo.

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/09/a-grand-10th-remembrance-for-stella-obasanjo/

Re: A Grand 10th Remembrance For Stella Obasanjo by Obikodo(m): 4:53am On Sep 12, 2015
U will be remembered always

this land is not for sale beware of my son bofoy, nd those two daughters of mine INTROVERT and LadyF
Re: A Grand 10th Remembrance For Stella Obasanjo by bofoy(m): 4:56am On Sep 12, 2015
Ftc hmm is not easy
Re: A Grand 10th Remembrance For Stella Obasanjo by bofoy(m): 4:58am On Sep 12, 2015
Obj resembles chimpanzee
Re: A Grand 10th Remembrance For Stella Obasanjo by Pheals(f): 4:59am On Sep 12, 2015
Obikodo:
for what undecided
Obikodo:
for what
Re: A Grand 10th Remembrance For Stella Obasanjo by Obikodo(m): 5:02am On Sep 12, 2015
Pheals:
for what undecidedfor what
I don't talk to strangers
Re: A Grand 10th Remembrance For Stella Obasanjo by thepathoma(m): 5:13am On Sep 12, 2015
I lovee her Memorial Hospital at Benin
Re: A Grand 10th Remembrance For Stella Obasanjo by Pheals(f): 5:16am On Sep 12, 2015
Obikodo:
I don't talk to strangers
OK sir but why do you reply
Re: A Grand 10th Remembrance For Stella Obasanjo by thepathoma(m): 5:24am On Sep 12, 2015
I want to see more active First ladies

Re: A Grand 10th Remembrance For Stella Obasanjo by 3rdeye1(m): 5:46am On Sep 12, 2015
Waoh.. I don even forget say one Stella existed.. Enough people don die after 2005 faar.. I mean enough people. Good luck to them. God bless #pmb
Re: A Grand 10th Remembrance For Stella Obasanjo by Bishop4bella(m): 7:21am On Sep 12, 2015
O ni sako ku bi Stella Obasanjo
Amin.
R.I.P

(1) (Reply)

Emeka Offor's Plan To Rehabilitate Daura Library: Charity Or Eye Service? / How To Shutt Down The High Cost Of Governance In Nigeria By Peter Obi / Reason Why You Should Stop Reading Vanguard Newspaper. Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.