Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,334 members, 7,974,420 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 01:22 AM

Man Chases Away His 4 Albino Children & Wife Saying They Are Cursed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Chases Away His 4 Albino Children & Wife Saying They Are Cursed (797 Views)

Dr. Oji Allwell's Family Chases Away Journalists And Sympathizers / Robbers Kill Hi-Ray, A Music Producer In Rivers, Cart Away His Equipment / PHOTOS: Man Chases Away His 4 Albino Children And Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Chases Away His 4 Albino Children & Wife Saying They Are Cursed by exlinkleads(f): 6:14am On Sep 12, 2015
Salongo Kawuki Bwogere abandoned his wife, 35-year-old Faridah Nantumbwe and his children after she gave birth to the fourth albino child two years ago. Her told his wife that in their clan they did not produce albinos, whom he described as a curse.

He also barred his wife from cultivating on their land. Nantumbwe, now resident in Mugongo, Uganda said she used to live with her husband at Kirume village Gombolola Kasambya in Mubende district where they had their children.

She narrated that after they had the fourth child her husband chased her and vowed to kill her and the children. "Although he decided to chase me away, Bwogere never provided me with transport. He just told me to find my way out of his house.

As a non-stipendiary, I had to appeal to people of good heart to bail me out of my burden of giving birth to albinos. However, through thick and thin I managed to get enough money for transport to take me to my home at Mugongo where I now live with my children," Despite her ordeal, Nantumbwe has vowed not to abandon her children like her husband did.

She is currently seeking financial and any other assistance from people of good will, to raise her children. "After all they are human beings like other children who are not albinos". Faridah gave birth to her first child, Ivan Ssewagudde at the age of 20. She said she was shocked to see that she had given birth to a 'white' child and so was her husband, little did she know what lay ahead. - See more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/09/man-chases-away-his-4-albino-children.html#sthash.SS45winu.dpuf

cc lalasticlala

Re: Man Chases Away His 4 Albino Children & Wife Saying They Are Cursed by INTROVERT(f): 6:16am On Sep 12, 2015
now what are the odds of 4 consecutive albinos. grin
Any albinos on NL.
If this happened in Nigeria FP for sure but I don't know now
Re: Man Chases Away His 4 Albino Children & Wife Saying They Are Cursed by Okimski(m): 6:16am On Sep 12, 2015
Hmmmm the thing tire me sef, is this ignorance or shying away from responsibility?
Re: Man Chases Away His 4 Albino Children & Wife Saying They Are Cursed by dejt4u(m): 6:20am On Sep 12, 2015
Lol.. The albinos are of white race(special breed).. grin
Re: Man Chases Away His 4 Albino Children & Wife Saying They Are Cursed by Cutehector(m): 6:23am On Sep 12, 2015
I"v also not seen an albino obituary....
Re: Man Chases Away His 4 Albino Children & Wife Saying They Are Cursed by museveni(m): 6:29am On Sep 12, 2015
Albinism is carried by recessive genes and both parents have the genes even when they are dark - skinned, the odds are high in producing albinos. However, Only God can explain how 4 out of 4 children are albinos.

Like that adage: the good ones belong to the father and otherwise the mother.
Re: Man Chases Away His 4 Albino Children & Wife Saying They Are Cursed by Nobody: 6:29am On Sep 12, 2015
Hmmmm
Recessive genes coming together
Re: Man Chases Away His 4 Albino Children & Wife Saying They Are Cursed by saxwizard(m): 6:30am On Sep 12, 2015
pix of the father first
Re: Man Chases Away His 4 Albino Children & Wife Saying They Are Cursed by dejavski(m): 6:34am On Sep 12, 2015
cheesy but 4 plenty na.... y the wife go behave like that cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Chases Away His 4 Albino Children & Wife Saying They Are Cursed by IVORY2009(m): 6:42am On Sep 12, 2015
Na wa oooh.
Re: Man Chases Away His 4 Albino Children & Wife Saying They Are Cursed by kikilove(f): 6:43am On Sep 12, 2015
He didn't have to chase them away,just a little bleaching and dye their hair black and they would be as good as new grin cheesy grin grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Man Chases Away His 4 Albino Children & Wife Saying They Are Cursed by POWEROFPEACE(m): 6:43am On Sep 12, 2015
What kind of a father is he, he want them to commit suicide or what. This is the stigma we are talking about. Besides, how is he sure he is not the one that is cursed.
Re: Man Chases Away His 4 Albino Children & Wife Saying They Are Cursed by RichDad1(m): 7:26am On Sep 12, 2015
There's someone that live close to my house that have 5 albinos. One thing I like about them is there well mannered nature. They don't seems to be bothered when other people are focusing on them or calling them all sorts of names or even taunting them. It's all laugh to them.
Re: Man Chases Away His 4 Albino Children & Wife Saying They Are Cursed by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 12, 2015
grin chai

(1) (Reply)

Missing Youth Corps Member / Men Are Very Wicked(a True Life Story Of How A Man Raped 10 Girls) / Photos: How A Couple Lived With The Rotting Corpse Of Their Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.