Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,996 members, 7,976,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 12:46 PM

Hanging Out In A STRIP CLUB - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hanging Out In A STRIP CLUB (1335 Views)

Man Collapses After Hanging Out With Babe In The Club / Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... / He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hanging Out In A STRIP CLUB by pacino26(m): 6:41am On Sep 12, 2015
Could've asked this question on my Facebook wall but I got limited female friends and dem don marry.

So ladies, when you go out on a date with your guy and it happens to be a strip club. What pops in your head while you watch those girls do their thing?

Caveat: I don't usually go there on Sundays o.
Re: Hanging Out In A STRIP CLUB by ATMC(f): 6:43am On Sep 12, 2015
I only go there only on Sundays and on Sundays, they pray. No pole-dancing. That's y I go there on Sundays.
Re: Hanging Out In A STRIP CLUB by Nobody: 6:46am On Sep 12, 2015
never been strlp club before, buh the thoughts of that alone..........
Re: Hanging Out In A STRIP CLUB by ladyF(f): 6:48am On Sep 12, 2015
Nothing fun there if the guys ain't gonna strip.... grin
Re: Hanging Out In A STRIP CLUB by StarboyMichael(m): 7:07am On Sep 12, 2015
Will a responsible lady go to a stripper joint with you
Re: Hanging Out In A STRIP CLUB by Melahou(m): 7:13am On Sep 12, 2015
StarboyMichael:
Will a responsible lady go to a stripper joint with you

And what if she doesn't know until you get inside...will she run away

1 Like

Re: Hanging Out In A STRIP CLUB by Tallesty1(m): 7:22am On Sep 12, 2015
You mean
ATMC:
I go there everyday except on Sundays because on Sundays, they pray. No pole-dancing. That's y I don't go there on Sundays.
gringrin

1 Like

Re: Hanging Out In A STRIP CLUB by Afrok(m): 7:23am On Sep 12, 2015
Why go to a strip club when she'll sooner than later strip for me in my room undecided...
Re: Hanging Out In A STRIP CLUB by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 12, 2015
ladyF:
Nothing fun there if the guys ain't gonna strip.... grin

U have voyeuristic interests. smiley wink
Re: Hanging Out In A STRIP CLUB by pacino26(m): 10:49am On Sep 12, 2015
Honestly, like yesterday I was looking at these guys with their babes. Wondering how the ladies were comfortably enjoying the show. By curiosity I took my lady once, mehn I know I got the tongue lashing of my life that night cuz she just walked out.

People de sha.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Keep Count Of The Rounds Of Sex You Have With Your Partner? / (Gay Cry!!!) What Should I Do? A Guy Is Stalking My Younger Brother On Facebook / Guys What's The Worse Response You Receive For Telling A Girl That You Love Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.