Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,600 members, 7,882,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 02:25 PM

R.I.P Psalmwise - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / R.I.P Psalmwise (6097 Views)

Article - R I S E Up! W O M A N / R.I.P "Little Saint" Dedicated To The 7 Year Old Alleged Garri Thief Killed. / Psalmwise Lived and Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R.I.P Psalmwise by Chimaritoponcho: 12:20am On Sep 26, 2015
so there I was today thinking of d direction my life was going when I got a call from a nl friend, babieghagha apparently informing me abt a thread she saw today whc talked abt d death of a jolly good fellow and e-btother psalmise only for me to check and confirm it to be tru.
I was seriously pained.though I never met psalm in person but I can swear dat he was d major reason I remained on that watsapp group even when I got fed up with d group.
its a shame u had to leave so early but i know u are at a better place.u r going to be sorely missed i even wonder y d good die and d bad stays alive.only God d maker knows
RIP BRO.
ADIEU
Re: R.I.P Psalmwise by Aida13: 2:14am On Sep 26, 2015
I pray Psalmwise rest peacefully. Seeing this thread let's me know how someone you never met can impact your life. You guys are awesome for remembering him in this thread today.
Re: R.I.P Psalmwise by Adinije(f): 4:22pm On Sep 26, 2015
R I P Sam
Re: R.I.P Psalmwise by stonecoldcafe: 10:29am On Sep 27, 2015
I don't know him personally but i recall seeing that moniker on a number of literature threads. It was just a common name to see around. RIP brother. Life is indeed fleeting; let's make every day count. Condolence to his family, loved ones and friends.
Re: R.I.P Psalmwise by Mhizizzy(f): 9:02pm On Sep 28, 2015
Rip psalmwise

God loves you more
Re: R.I.P Psalmwise by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 30, 2015
Rest in perfect peace in the bosom of the Lord
Re: R.I.P Psalmwise by SammyO4real: 12:37pm On Oct 01, 2015
The name is as familiar to me as my own name, but I didn't get to know you in person or be in close touch with you electronically while you were alive, but with some of your posts I just went through, I discovered you are a

Peaceful
Soul,
Always
Loving to
Make
Wise,
Intelligent and
Sweet
E-comments

R.I.P my namesake.

1 Like

Re: R.I.P Psalmwise by Rubann(f): 2:28pm On Oct 10, 2015
RIP Psalm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

At His Funeral: A Flash Fiction / Moon Man / 50 Books To Read Before You Reach 50 + DL Links

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.