Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,283 members, 7,887,827 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:37 PM

Carl Ikeme With His Wife & Two Children (Photo) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Carl Ikeme With His Wife & Two Children (Photo) (47707 Views)

Carl Ikeme's Cancer In Remission (Photo) / Ter Stegen Shows Support For Ikeme With Heartfelt Message. / Rohr Replaces Injured Carl Ikeme With Daniel Akpeyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Carl Ikeme With His Wife & Two Children (Photo) by Bonuwa: 7:25pm On Sep 12, 2015
Swt family may God continue to protect him n his family

1 Like

Re: Carl Ikeme With His Wife & Two Children (Photo) by Adeyeye09(m): 7:40pm On Sep 12, 2015
klem93:
Weak gene... non of his children is having the Nigerian trait.... anyways good sha
Weak gene ke? The gene don wipe off grin grin grin
Re: Carl Ikeme With His Wife & Two Children (Photo) by flokii: 7:42pm On Sep 12, 2015
you sure say this guy na Naija atal?.
na oyinbo I dey see for pix abi eye dey pain me?

1 Like

Re: Carl Ikeme With His Wife & Two Children (Photo) by mekybabe1: 8:01pm On Sep 12, 2015
My crush is married!!! cry cry
Re: Carl Ikeme With His Wife & Two Children (Photo) by aderonkedeborah(f): 8:18pm On Sep 12, 2015
good
Re: Carl Ikeme With His Wife & Two Children (Photo) by Dindondin(m): 8:25pm On Sep 12, 2015
Jarizod:
how u take know tongue
I v tasted two when I was in high school
Re: Carl Ikeme With His Wife & Two Children (Photo) by Ayibaba1: 8:34pm On Sep 12, 2015
I wouldn't be surprised if these children were adopted. No single trait of their father. Lovely kids though with a beautiful woman.
Re: Carl Ikeme With His Wife & Two Children (Photo) by Keepshining(f): 8:38pm On Sep 12, 2015
Nice one.Lovely family.
Re: Carl Ikeme With His Wife & Two Children (Photo) by cytellProperty: 9:33pm On Sep 12, 2015
He was, is he still not? You people dont do your research well before posting.
collinsy2:
Carl, who was invited by Sunday Oliseh to keep for the Super Eagles is pictured below with his wife and 2 children. Before joining Super Eagles, Carl was a goal keeper for Wolverhampton wanderers.
Re: Carl Ikeme With His Wife & Two Children (Photo) by nwakaibeya1: 9:59pm On Sep 12, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73_HYeb2Io8 >those who HAVE spiritual eye listen TO utterance in video&know its TRUE but U CANT accept truth easily?frm time of JESUSCHRIST
Re: Carl Ikeme With His Wife & Two Children (Photo) by Abugab(m): 10:35pm On Sep 12, 2015
He was a goalkeeper with Wolverhampton or he is a goalkeeper with Wolverhampton?
Nice family
Re: Carl Ikeme With His Wife & Two Children (Photo) by LasoulMacuby(m): 11:14pm On Sep 12, 2015
Ayoswit:
Lovely family........ My great son is a year old today. Pls nairalanders show him love with some likes.
Hmm! One year old pikin na im get this kind teeth. They is God o, cos Vampire state of mind
Re: Carl Ikeme With His Wife & Two Children (Photo) by olajorn(m): 2:00am On Sep 13, 2015
I dont even he is a Nigerian...wolves na my second team in epl before dey relegate
Re: Carl Ikeme With His Wife & Two Children (Photo) by chichriso: 2:51am On Sep 13, 2015
Ikeme and me[left] In port harcourt

Re: Carl Ikeme With His Wife & Two Children (Photo) by oismail(m): 6:04am On Sep 13, 2015
His children are More white than black.
Re: Carl Ikeme With His Wife & Two Children (Photo) by Ayoswit(f): 6:18am On Sep 13, 2015
LasoulMacuby:

Hmm! One year old pikin na im get this kind teeth. They is God o, cos Vampire state of mind
lol.....my dear, d guy na old soul ooo
Re: Carl Ikeme With His Wife & Two Children (Photo) by ireneidiva(f): 7:01am On Sep 13, 2015
cytellProperty:
He was, is he still not? You people dont do your research well before posting.
Please, why did they remove Vincent?
Re: Carl Ikeme With His Wife & Two Children (Photo) by SMARTgurUxxxxxxx(m): 8:56am On Sep 13, 2015
klem93:
Weak gene... non of his children is having the Nigerian trait.... anyways good sha

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Carl Ikeme With His Wife & Two Children (Photo) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 13, 2015
dedugbaa:

Thanks for the correction,but I mean it is better and more logical if the source is acknowledged the way newspapers are.Dude
I agree wif u bro.. that would be up to d Ops, Take this topic for example, it can be created by anybody, the mods wount even know it was copied

Nice point tho
Re: Carl Ikeme With His Wife & Two Children (Photo) by Sagamite(m): 1:54pm On Sep 13, 2015
Ayoswit:
Lovely family........ My great son is a year old today. Pls nairalanders show him love with some likes.

The cute bobo don already they tell you say "The sky is the limit for me in this world and I am going to enjoy it". grin grin grin grin
Re: Carl Ikeme With His Wife & Two Children (Photo) by Ayoswit(f): 4:22pm On Sep 13, 2015
Sagamite:

The cute bobo don already they tell you say "The sky is the limit for me in this world and I am going to enjoy it". grin grin grin grin
Dats a gud observation dear. Tanx.
Re: Carl Ikeme With His Wife & Two Children (Photo) by FRANKOXY(m): 5:47pm On Sep 13, 2015
God bless them in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: Carl Ikeme With His Wife & Two Children (Photo) by RaeMystix: 6:57pm On Sep 13, 2015
Those boys are so cute. kiss
Re: Carl Ikeme With His Wife & Two Children (Photo) by free37: 11:56am On Sep 14, 2015
Cute kids.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia / Top 7 Nigerian Flops In English Premier League History / Pictures Of Mcgregor And Mayweather Compared To Titanic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.