Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,687 members, 7,930,373 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 04:33 PM

Ikorodu Dog Walk Was A Success! .... - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Ikorodu Dog Walk Was A Success! .... (57423 Views)

Port Harcourt Dog Walk, 2018 (Best In Africa) / Port Harcourt Dog Walk 2017 Was Incredible, Superb And Amazing!!! / How I Trained My Dog To Walk Off The Leash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikorodu Dog Walk Was A Success! .... by qrymz(m): 3:13pm On Sep 13, 2015
barcaboi:
u don sell am?...I for like handle am.....

Gave her out 2yrs ago. Not seen her since then
Re: Ikorodu Dog Walk Was A Success! .... by barcaboi(m): 9:24pm On Sep 13, 2015
qrymz:

Gave her out 2yrs ago. Not seen her since then
try chk on her
Re: Ikorodu Dog Walk Was A Success! .... by barcaboi(m): 9:26pm On Sep 13, 2015
Gabaleve:

thank u my son....but i must confess u acted a jobless man,walkin round d streets,under d hot sun,wearin dat Jobless team's 450 naira polo with some dirty lookin dogs....*disappointed*
lmao......enjoy ur 5mins fame.....clown.....450 naira polo got me lmfao......
Re: Ikorodu Dog Walk Was A Success! .... by bsquaredkennels(m): 4:34am On Sep 14, 2015
Morgan is just doing Bsquaredkennels proud in Lagos am so glad to be the one that bred him. All these wouldn't have been without his owner in person of Mr Tony taking good care of him.

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Dog Walk Was A Success! .... by ichielynda(m): 6:09am On Sep 14, 2015
More picsM no be small tin o.
@ Bsquaredkennel, baba morgan will keep representing you in Ikorodu. Tanks for the oppo ;Drtunity of owning this lovely caucasian.

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Dog Walk Was A Success! .... by kolajoo(m): 6:49am On Sep 14, 2015
I was there and my dogs won 2 gift in a raffle draw (Royal canine dry food) courtesy of Royal canine. Nice to see beautiful dogs

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Dog Walk Was A Success! .... by Nobody: 6:54am On Sep 14, 2015
bsquaredkennels:
Morgan is just doing Bsquaredkennels proud in Lagos am so glad to be the one that bred him. All these wouldn't have been without his owner in person of Mr Tony taking good care of him.
oga mi, which of the dogs is morgan?
Re: Ikorodu Dog Walk Was A Success! .... by barcaboi(m): 7:05am On Sep 14, 2015
bsquaredkennels:
respect 2 u both.....na una wan make morgan chop my hand off....lol....He's legit tho..
Re: Ikorodu Dog Walk Was A Success! .... by barcaboi(m): 7:08am On Sep 14, 2015
juicee1:
oga mi, which of the dogs is morgan?
the 1st pics ichielynda uploaded and the last one he uploaded too.....Thank me later...lol
Re: Ikorodu Dog Walk Was A Success! .... by barcaboi(m): 7:10am On Sep 14, 2015
kolajoo:
I was there and my dogs won 2 gift in a raffle draw (Royal canine dry food) courtesy of Royal canine. Nice to see beautiful dogs
that's true....I forgot to say my boy, Kerry, won me a raffle too.....and the gifts or souvenirs to each person was dope......not a wasted effort....next year will be madder....Kolajoo upload more pics.

Re: Ikorodu Dog Walk Was A Success! .... by barcaboi(m): 7:11am On Sep 14, 2015
ichielynda:
More picsM no be small tin o.
@ Bsquaredkennel, baba morgan will keep representing you in Ikorodu. Tanks for the oppo ;Drtunity of owning this lovely caucasian.
happy 2 meet u guys....will get a female either from u or get a female 2 be raped by Morgan in future. ......*na jokes o....make dem e-rat no fnsh me

Re: Ikorodu Dog Walk Was A Success! .... by jeff1607(m): 8:05am On Sep 14, 2015
barcaboi:
I enjoyed the experience. ..walahi...lol.....Abeg upload those sweet pics of us shutting ikorodu down .......see mad dogs....Morgan, Snowy, Hector and co and my own Kerry too...*winks.....
modified: sorry I slept off. .oya pics
b4 the arrival of guests....
sincerely I ain't happy, how can a dog walk be done without weeks notice? others took time to let everyone know,well daris God

in other news my dog just cut her 7th chain in 3months.dont know what to do
Re: Ikorodu Dog Walk Was A Success! .... by barcaboi(m): 8:40am On Sep 14, 2015
jeff1607:

sincerely I ain't happy, how can a dog walk be done without weeks notice? others took time to let everyone know,well daris God

in other news my dog just cut her 7th chain in 3months.dont know what to do
what breed is she? lol...mine cut like 3 chains b4 I switched 2 Ancol chain.....then u can use choke chain when walking her and not when u tie her down o...
Re: Ikorodu Dog Walk Was A Success! .... by jeff1607(m): 10:34am On Sep 14, 2015
barcaboi:
what breed is she? lol...mine cut like 3 chains b4 I switched 2 Ancol chain.....then u can use choke chain when walking her and not when u tie her down o...

that is the same chain I use(ancol) and it's what I ve been using.its the same dog I told of(rott; d one dat kills chickens n runs after goats n sheep)the sister of my dog gave birth on saturday,the one you wanted to cross with your neighbour's.

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Dog Walk Was A Success! .... by barcaboi(m): 1:11pm On Sep 14, 2015
jeff1607:

that is the same chain I use(ancol) and it's what I ve been using.its the same dog I told of(rott; d one dat kills chickens n runs after goats n sheep)the sister of my dog gave birth on saturday,the one you wanted to cross with your neighbour's.
dats gr8 news.....u guys wldav negotiated wt him though....cash don come be dat......why not lock her up instead or use choke chain...
Re: Ikorodu Dog Walk Was A Success! .... by jeff1607(m): 1:20pm On Sep 14, 2015
barcaboi:

dats gr8 news.....u guys wldav negotiated wt him though....cash don come be dat......why not lock her up instead or use choke chain...

I wud try the choke chain and as for the puppies I ve no hands in them,even if my dam litters I wud give dem out or continue experimenting with their genes. still on the lookout for a particular rott breed

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Dog Walk Was A Success! .... by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 14, 2015
yomi007k:
what is d purpose of this? undecided

...Keep wasting resources

Dude, nobody is wasting resources, dog bussiness is more lucrative than you know.
People do what they have passion for,
This is what we love.
Atleast we ain't wasting resources on alcohol and intimacy gadgets

2 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Dog Walk Was A Success! .... by yomi007k(m): 2:06pm On Sep 14, 2015
CoolSmithz:

Dude, nobody is wasting resources, dog bussiness is more lucrative than you know.
This is what we love.
Yes sir

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Dog Walk Was A Success! .... by qrymz(m): 2:41pm On Sep 14, 2015
barcaboi:
try chk on her

Way far bro, based in Abuja but been away for a while but will do wen am back home sha

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Dog Walk Was A Success! .... by barcaboi(m): 6:14pm On Sep 14, 2015
jeff1607:

I wud try the choke chain and as for the puppies I ve no hands in them,even if my dam litters I wud give dem out or continue experimenting with their genes. still on the lookout for a particular rott breed
don't cross breed because u might be left wt ugly dogs
Re: Ikorodu Dog Walk Was A Success! .... by barcaboi(m): 10:01pm On Sep 14, 2015
CoolSmithz:

This is what we love.
intimacy gadgets got me laffing. ....u get mouth jare...preach d PetLove

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Dog Walk Was A Success! .... by barcaboi(m): 10:03pm On Sep 14, 2015
more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikorodu Dog Walk Was A Success! .... by jeff1607(m): 2:54am On Sep 15, 2015
barcaboi:
don't cross breed because u might be left wt ugly dogs
sure thing bro,haven't tried it before tho
Re: Ikorodu Dog Walk Was A Success! .... by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 02, 2019
barcaboi:
more

wink

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Dog Walk Was A Success! .... by barcaboi(m): 3:40pm On May 29, 2020
donjaky:

wink
Thanks ma

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dog Saves Family From Cobra In Bayelsa ( Pics) / Rabbit Killed By My 3-Year-Old German Shepherd (Photos) / The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.