Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,932 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:00 AM

5 Most Pretty Girls Ever In The History Of Nairaland ( Photos 18+) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Most Pretty Girls Ever In The History Of Nairaland ( Photos 18+) (16274 Views)

Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys / I Am The Most Pretty Girl On Nairaland. / Girls Ever Been Embarrassed Visiting A Guy? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Most Pretty Girls Ever In The History Of Nairaland ( Photos 18+) by missmary(f): 6:52pm On Sep 13, 2015
Durent:
U fine jawe..i don save ur pic for my fone before u comot am to dey remember ur face always kiss

grin nawa for you o
Re: 5 Most Pretty Girls Ever In The History Of Nairaland ( Photos 18+) by walearoy(m): 7:07pm On Sep 13, 2015
Adufetohposh:
You call a spade a spade grin

Correct guy
grin
Re: 5 Most Pretty Girls Ever In The History Of Nairaland ( Photos 18+) by Cherlene(f): 9:00pm On Sep 15, 2015
4. https://www.nairaland.com/cherlene
Shes extremely pretty with 2 kids. Shes sexy too.

Thank you dear for CONSIDERING ME, I appreciate it.

jamex93:
lwkmd
introvert want die as she no make d list
op I totally agree with ur Num 4
she fine die

Awwh, thank you dear.

utdmulato:
I see real beauty wit de single moda, she is cute

Thank you utdmulato.

tobimillar:
This is the only... I mean the only fine lady on that list of yours...https://www.nairaland.com/cherlene
Apart from the fact that she is pretty with cute babies, how many NL babes will be this hot after two kids? Cherlene

Awwwwh, I am INARTICULATE. Thank you

anangboy:
Cherlene. . .the kinda woman a brother would skip some things to have dinner with (no disrespect to your man).

No comment. lipsrsealed

runnazz:
op I only saw about 2 pretty ladies out of your list... maybe 3 but she wasn't looking up but that one with hat looks like an imbe.. maybe cos of gesture... but hey who am I ti judge beauty they say is in the eyes of the beholder, so op I hail o

At bolded, NOT SURE if you meant me?

crazo:

Erhmmmm..Mr OP sir I beg to disagree o..na only cherlene and big boobs sorry sabrina abi na sarimah na im me I see o..odaz no worth the all time hall of fame

Thank you dear.
Re: 5 Most Pretty Girls Ever In The History Of Nairaland ( Photos 18+) by Cherlene(f): 9:09pm On Sep 15, 2015
runnazz:
op I only saw about 2 pretty ladies out of your list... maybe 3 but she wasn't looking up but that one with hat looks like an imbe.. maybe cos of gesture... but hey who am I ti judge beauty they say is in the eyes of the beholder, so op I hail o

Well HERE is an IMAGE of me LOOKING UP!

Cherlene

1 Like

Re: 5 Most Pretty Girls Ever In The History Of Nairaland ( Photos 18+) by Nobody: 1:29am On Sep 16, 2015
Cherlene:

Cherlene

naaa not...u even from the previous point of view I could see u where pretty already.. u are

1 Like

Re: 5 Most Pretty Girls Ever In The History Of Nairaland ( Photos 18+) by Cherlene(f): 1:49am On Sep 16, 2015
runnazz:

naaa not...u even from the previous point of view I could see u where pretty already.. u are

Oh, thought you were REFERRING to me.
SORRY.

Cherlene
Re: 5 Most Pretty Girls Ever In The History Of Nairaland ( Photos 18+) by Nobody: 2:05am On Sep 16, 2015
Cherlene:

Oh, thought you were REFERRING to me. SORRY. Cherlene
Funny u...like u need anyone to tell u u r fine
Re: 5 Most Pretty Girls Ever In The History Of Nairaland ( Photos 18+) by Cherlene(f): 2:07am On Sep 16, 2015
runnazz:

Funny u...like u need anyone to tell u u r fine

lipsrsealed
Re: 5 Most Pretty Girls Ever In The History Of Nairaland ( Photos 18+) by Nobody: 2:11am On Sep 16, 2015
Cherlene:

lipsrsealed

You're one of those Asian South Africans right?
Re: 5 Most Pretty Girls Ever In The History Of Nairaland ( Photos 18+) by Cherlene(f): 2:13am On Sep 16, 2015
aim5:

You're one of those Asian South Africans right?

I am a COLOURED, South-African

Cherlene
Re: 5 Most Pretty Girls Ever In The History Of Nairaland ( Photos 18+) by Nobody: 2:23am On Sep 16, 2015
Cherlene:

I am a COLOURED, South-African

Cherlene

tongue Hmm maybe it was the angle. You look like a Filipina that's why. Roasted Dark Chocolate Snickers Bar.
Re: 5 Most Pretty Girls Ever In The History Of Nairaland ( Photos 18+) by Cherlene(f): 2:27am On Sep 16, 2015
aim5:

tongue Hmm maybe it was the angle. You look like a Filipina that's why. Roasted Dark Chocolate Snickers Bar.

Perhaps. At bolded

Cherlene
Re: 5 Most Pretty Girls Ever In The History Of Nairaland ( Photos 18+) by Nobody: 2:29am On Sep 16, 2015
Cherlene:

Perhaps. At bolded

Cherlene

Hahahahhaha you've got a dirty mind wink .
Re: 5 Most Pretty Girls Ever In The History Of Nairaland ( Photos 18+) by Cherlene(f): 2:36am On Sep 16, 2015
aim5:

Hahahahhaha you've got a dirty mind wink .

Errrr.... Mhm

Cherlene
Re: 5 Most Pretty Girls Ever In The History Of Nairaland ( Photos 18+) by kramer: 5:25am On Sep 16, 2015
Durent:
You guys probably havent seen xtreme black beauty www.nairaland.com/missmary shocked babe, is dat u in ur dp nd u said u are not pretty, OMG, u are gaddamn fine shocked i retrieve every comment where i called u ugly # missmary

Guy all I see is excessive picture filtering and makeup grin
Re: 5 Most Pretty Girls Ever In The History Of Nairaland ( Photos 18+) by MISSNORA(f): 10:03pm On Sep 18, 2015
lekjons:
1. dechangel 2. jenimma 3. punkyveer 4. missnora
lol
Re: 5 Most Pretty Girls Ever In The History Of Nairaland ( Photos 18+) by lekjons(m): 10:11pm On Sep 18, 2015
MISSNORA:
lol
fact!
Re: 5 Most Pretty Girls Ever In The History Of Nairaland ( Photos 18+) by MISSNORA(f): 10:17pm On Sep 18, 2015
lekjons:
fact!
thanx hon. Wish I can c ur pics tho
Re: 5 Most Pretty Girls Ever In The History Of Nairaland ( Photos 18+) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 18, 2015
Rubbish! Asif pictures don't lie ... Most af dese chicks are average looking pusses (no insults intended tho) all thanks to make up and fab camera quality

#One of da greatest trick da devil has used women
to play on da men folk is tew make girls look betr
on make up.

Re: 5 Most Pretty Girls Ever In The History Of Nairaland ( Photos 18+) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 18, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:
Rubbish! Asif pictures don't lie ... Most af dese chicks are average looking pusses (no insults intended tho) all thanks to make up and fab camera quality

#One of da greatest trick da devil has used women
to play on da men folk is tew make girls look betr
on make up.

Hahah fact!
Re: 5 Most Pretty Girls Ever In The History Of Nairaland ( Photos 18+) by lekjons(m): 10:36pm On Sep 18, 2015
MISSNORA:
thanx hon. Wish I can c ur pics tho
cheesy wow!.. i just removed it a few days ago smiley

had it been it's still there.. i'm sure u'd have say something like; "u're not bad either"/"u'r handsome"..
though it may not be true.

thanks anyways8)
Re: 5 Most Pretty Girls Ever In The History Of Nairaland ( Photos 18+) by lekjons(m): 10:39pm On Sep 18, 2015
Cherlene:

Cherlene
are u a Nigerian?
Re: 5 Most Pretty Girls Ever In The History Of Nairaland ( Photos 18+) by cally3D(m): 10:47pm On Sep 18, 2015
Op u shud rename dis post as "MY 5 Most Pretty Girls Ever In The History Of Nairaland"
Re: 5 Most Pretty Girls Ever In The History Of Nairaland ( Photos 18+) by pbs4real(m): 11:02pm On Sep 18, 2015
dazzy2:
mtcheewww..... iranu
lolz,no worry op go put ur name for next list grin
Re: 5 Most Pretty Girls Ever In The History Of Nairaland ( Photos 18+) by pbs4real(m): 11:05pm On Sep 18, 2015
Adufetohposh:
You call a spade a spade grin

Correct guy
lolz grin call a shovel a shovel
Re: 5 Most Pretty Girls Ever In The History Of Nairaland ( Photos 18+) by pbs4real(m): 11:08pm On Sep 18, 2015
ireneony:
this op is a joke....
losergrin
no mind that list, u suppose dey dre cheesy
Re: 5 Most Pretty Girls Ever In The History Of Nairaland ( Photos 18+) by pbs4real(m): 11:27pm On Sep 18, 2015
missmary:

grin see ya mouth... cool
why u remove the pix
Re: 5 Most Pretty Girls Ever In The History Of Nairaland ( Photos 18+) by pbs4real(m): 11:40pm On Sep 18, 2015
THE LIST SHLD BE:

1.CHERLENE

2.MISSNORA

3.LADIVVA

4.CHERRYICE

5.SARIMAH

End

Of

Discussion.
Re: 5 Most Pretty Girls Ever In The History Of Nairaland ( Photos 18+) by Nobody: 12:51am On Sep 19, 2015
sarimah.. really beautiful girl, why haven’t I ever come across ya

Marieolae wink how is our boo

Shortyy.. Beautiful as always, can I have u wink

Cherlene kiss

Ritababe sef try

Re: 5 Most Pretty Girls Ever In The History Of Nairaland ( Photos 18+) by pweetiedee(m): 5:27am On Sep 19, 2015
Shortyy is pretty. Really pretty. I like her.
Re: 5 Most Pretty Girls Ever In The History Of Nairaland ( Photos 18+) by Cherlene(f): 10:25pm On Sep 19, 2015
pbs4real:
THE LIST SHLD BE:

1.CHERLENE

2.MISSNORA

3.LADIVVA

4.CHERRYICE

5.SARIMAH

End

Of

Discussion.

Awww, thank you dear.

lekjons:
are u a Nigerian?

No dear.

Jarizod:

Cherlene kiss

shocked
Re: 5 Most Pretty Girls Ever In The History Of Nairaland ( Photos 18+) by marieolae(f): 5:16pm On Sep 21, 2015
which boo? grin
Jarizod:
sarimah.. really beautiful girl, why haven’t I ever come across ya

Marieolae wink how is our boo

Shortyy.. Beautiful as always, can I have u wink

Cherlene kiss

Ritababe sef try

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys After Looking At This Tatoo In Your NEW Girl Friend Iranu / 90% Of Nigerians Girls Have Weak Pusssies / Marrying A Woman Who Can't Cook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.