Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,301 members, 7,910,573 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 12:18 PM

Iheanacho Scores But No Hype From The English Press - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Iheanacho Scores But No Hype From The English Press (1842 Views)

I'll Help You Make 54k With 5k Capital In 14 Days, NO HYPE!! / Conte Attacks English Press And Claims They Write A Lot Of Bullshit / Iheanacho Scores To Save Manchester City, Shares Photo On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iheanacho Scores But No Hype From The English Press by sotyuzono(m): 6:14pm On Sep 12, 2015
I watched how manchester city struggled away from home at palace only for the young Nigerian to give city the much deserve winner late in the game. Bein sports Analyst after the game, during there analysis could not remember his name and they laughed about it to my amazement my guess they saw the goal as common. Meanwhile this same set of analyst spent time analyzing and praising the stokecity goal keeper that conceded two goals. I guess if it where to be chelsea's loftus cheek that scored that goal they would have spent time talking about him because he his english. Let us Hail our own. #HailIheanacho

3 Likes

Re: Iheanacho Scores But No Hype From The English Press by adedayourt(m): 6:17pm On Sep 12, 2015
gud

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho Scores But No Hype From The English Press by Theyveedo(m): 6:18pm On Sep 12, 2015
#Hailiheancho

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho Scores But No Hype From The English Press by sotyuzono(m): 6:32pm On Sep 12, 2015
This guys at bein sports are so so sentimental they jux showed the highlight of the game again and guess what they were busy talking abt Aguero's injury SMH #HailIheanacho

2 Likes

Re: Iheanacho Scores But No Hype From The English Press by myners007: 6:32pm On Sep 12, 2015
He Is not Sterling who is British so what do you expect

2 Likes

Re: Iheanacho Scores But No Hype From The English Press by nifton(m): 6:51pm On Sep 12, 2015
The guy na beta playa for all I care,those TV crew no fit change am.

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho Scores But No Hype From The English Press by bobochem: 6:55pm On Sep 12, 2015
iheanacho our next joker in super eagles

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho Scores But No Hype From The English Press by nikkiking(m): 6:59pm On Sep 12, 2015
Crystal palace be like.....why won't they win undecided with the name like iheanacho tongue.

2 Likes

Re: Iheanacho Scores But No Hype From The English Press by tuffgongjo(m): 6:59pm On Sep 12, 2015
If it was Sterling now we ain't hearing no word again.

2 Likes

Re: Iheanacho Scores But No Hype From The English Press by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 12, 2015
DailyMail-- Crystal Palace 0-1 Manchester City: Kelechi Iheanacho strikes in stoppage time as Manuel Pellegrini's side continue perfect start... but injury problems mount with Sergio Aguero going off

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3231996/Crystal-Palace-0-1-Manchester-City-Kelechi-Iheanacho-strikes-stoppage-time-Manuel-Pellegrini-s-continue-perfect-start-injury-problems-mount-Sergio-Aguero-going-off.html#ixzz3lY3SP8Z3

GUARDIAN--Manchester City’s Kelechi Iheanacho nets late winner at Crystal Palace --- http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/sep/12/crystal-palace-manchester-city-premier-league-match-report

MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS-- Kelechi Iheanacho winner: Crystal Palace 0 Man City 1 - 30 second verdict --- http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/kelechi-iheanacho-manchester-city-goal-10042525

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho Scores But No Hype From The English Press by Nobody: 12:10am On Sep 13, 2015
its pathetic those analist are fools.just look at sterling they bought huge . he hasn't done much but di young lad just came n scored under 1minit n dey still couldn't say anything .... THUNDER FIRE ALL OF DEM
Re: Iheanacho Scores But No Hype From The English Press by Icon4s(m): 8:18am On Sep 13, 2015
Chill it guys.Iheanacho is jst coming up. We probably know him so well jst bc he is a Nigerian. I know Nigerians love Iheanacho a lot. No one is even talking ant d brilliant goal scored by Odion Ighalo against Swansea yesterday. U can See u are all guilty of what u are accussing d Bein analyst of: selected praise.

2 Likes

Re: Iheanacho Scores But No Hype From The English Press by yoji: 9:31am On Sep 13, 2015
sotyuzono:
I watched how manchester city struggled away from home at palace only for the young Nigerian to give city the much deserve winner late in the game. Bein sports Analyst after the game, during there analysis could not remember his name and they laughed about it to my amazement my guess they saw the goal as common. Meanwhile this same set of analyst spent time analyzing and praising the stokecity goal keeper that conceded two goals. I guess if it where to be chelsea's loftus cheek that scored that goal they would have spent time talking about him because he his english. Let us Hail our own. #HailIheanacho
are u sure? There are articles about him on soccernet.com and daily mail.co.uk, what more do you want??

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho Scores But No Hype From The English Press by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 13, 2015
Icon4s:
Chill it guys.Iheanacho is jst coming up. We probably know him so well jst bc he is a Nigerian. I know Nigerians love Iheanacho a lot. No one is even talking ant d brilliant goal scored by Odion Ighalo against Swansea yesterday. U can See u are all guilty of what u are accussing d Bein analyst of: selected praise.

get facts right before u start typing.
we are talking about the analyst after mancity match not watford match.
they cant lev the match dat was showed and start discussing another.
talking about the importace and d time he scored d goal which was huge
and considering d fact that diz boy is stil young.
if it were sterling or another young european player he would hav been praised.
bt see how they brushed d goal aside like nothing happend.
thats wat d op was saying
Re: Iheanacho Scores But No Hype From The English Press by easyelliot(m): 11:08am On Sep 13, 2015
Well the solution is easy......keep em coming!!!!! They will remember your name son, don't mind them.

Nachooooooooooooooooooo!
Re: Iheanacho Scores But No Hype From The English Press by sotyuzono(m): 12:34pm On Sep 13, 2015
yoji:

are u sure? There are articles about him on soccernet.com and daily mail.co.uk, what more do you want??
check my write up I was specific I said BEIN SPORTS
Re: Iheanacho Scores But No Hype From The English Press by sotyuzono(m): 12:37pm On Sep 13, 2015
MrKontrovErsy:

get facts right before u start typing. we are talking about the analyst after mancity match not watford match. they cant lev the match dat was showed and start discussing another. talking about the importace and d time he scored d goal which was huge and considering d fact that diz boy is stil young. if it were sterling or another young european player he would hav been praised. bt see how they brushed d goal aside like nothing happend. thats wat d op was saying
tank u my broda for d explanation hope he understands

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho Scores But No Hype From The English Press by oloriooko(m): 1:55pm On Sep 13, 2015
sotyuzono:

Lineker Hails Iheanacho Over Match-Winner For
City

By James Agberebi:
Former England striker, Gary Lineker, has heaped accolades
on Nigeria youngster, Kelechi Iheanacho, following his late
goal against Crystal Palace which earned Manchester City
1-0 win at Selhurst Park on Saturday.
Iheanacho who was making his second appearance for City
after coming on as a substitute, scored in the 90th minute
to seal all the three points for City.
Reacting to the goal scored by Iheanacho, the former
Barcelona striker, stressed on the importance of the goal.
"A child by the name of Kelechi Iheanacho has come off the
bench to score a late, late winner for Manchester City," he
wrote on his twitter page.
After making the bench in City's first three games of the
season, Iheanacho made his debut against Watford in a 2-0
win for the Citizens.
www.completesportsnigeria.com/lineker-hails-iheanacho-
over-match-winner-for-city/
Re: Iheanacho Scores But No Hype From The English Press by oloriooko(m): 1:57pm On Sep 13, 2015
sotyuzono:

“He's (Iheanacho) one of the reasons I didn't bring another
striker in when we sold Edin Dzeko. He deserves that
chance. I told him to go and score a goal.... Coach
Pellegrini
Re: Iheanacho Scores But No Hype From The English Press by oloriooko(m): 1:58pm On Sep 13, 2015
sotyuzono:

Alan Pardew, Crystal Palace boss said: "I don't know much
about him at all. In fact I had to look on his shirt to see who
he was.
Re: Iheanacho Scores But No Hype From The English Press by UnknownT: 2:03pm On Sep 13, 2015
I understand where the op is coming from, i had to check goal.com yesterday to see if an article was done on Iheanacho but i didnt see any. The british press hype their players so i believe its upto our Nigerian sports writers to hype our players too
Re: Iheanacho Scores But No Hype From The English Press by prelinctus: 2:26pm On Sep 13, 2015
Op, there is absolutely nothing wrong with what they did. If they don't hype their players, who else will? It's called patriotism.
Re: Iheanacho Scores But No Hype From The English Press by sotyuzono(m): 5:03pm On Sep 13, 2015
UnknownT:
I understand where the op is coming from, i had to check goal.com yesterday to see if an article was done on Iheanacho but i didnt see any. The british press hype their players so i believe its upto our Nigerian sports writers to hype our players too
Exactly my thoughts
Re: Iheanacho Scores But No Hype From The English Press by PEREZPERECTUS: 12:03am On Sep 30, 2015
Please which cable service provider has this bein sports channel. A prompt response would be highly appreciated

(1) (Reply)

Weekend Best Odd For Bet9ja / World Cup Qualifiers Bw Nigeria Vs Cameroon / Shocking!!! Highest Paid Nigerian Footballers 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.