Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,790 members, 7,886,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 10:37 PM

Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? (34909 Views)

Top Phones To Use As A Bad Guy In 2018 Under 50,000naira Released. / How To Set Your Songs As Ringtone On Infinix Hot 2 X510 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by stan241(m): 8:49pm On Sep 12, 2015
Lost in you by praiz ft sammy
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 12, 2015
malonephill:
the way ring tone annoy me ehn!
My dear i'm used to vibrating sound o. No be today. But I kind of hate picking calls too sha. I'm a sucker for texting.

1 Like

Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by PastorOluT(m): 8:50pm On Sep 12, 2015
Mary Mary God in me, love the lyrics n beat n kind of remind me of myself whenever my phone ring.

Also prayer changes by R Kelly, just love the guy's voice and anything that comes from him (though d songs when his head is dow n he is seeking God). Love the song cos of the lyrics.
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by IRIENBOY(m): 8:51pm On Sep 12, 2015
Na God win. For me to see today.
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 12, 2015
Airforce 1 song but I no sabi d name sha
Oh I remember M still dreaming by Airforce1

2 Likes

Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by adonbilivit: 8:53pm On Sep 12, 2015
dukeolumde:

Rick Ross - Am a boss grin grin grin grin
hunh!
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by teadrake(m): 8:53pm On Sep 12, 2015
Water Run Dry-Boyz ll men.Just like the music

1 Like

Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by willian10: 8:53pm On Sep 12, 2015
For The Road Tyga Ft Chris Brown, use it n tank me later

1 Like

Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by amiskurie(m): 8:55pm On Sep 12, 2015
malonephill:
Team silent!!!
Team cheaters! grin
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by Mznaett: 8:56pm On Sep 12, 2015
Let me be ur hero: By Enrique Iglesias

When ever I listen to this song mehn..heaven alone knows what I feel inside of mecheesy

This is d only song that makes me feel weak&strong

1 Like

Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by dasphinx1(m): 8:57pm On Sep 12, 2015
For the Love of money by Bone Thugs n Harmony
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by Octaves(m): 8:57pm On Sep 12, 2015
Nokia tune because it's simple and undistractive and i dont keep up well with modern pop. On my Tecno, i dont remember how it sounds. It came with the phoneg. Lol!
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by sleeky8(m): 8:57pm On Sep 12, 2015
Ill bliss ft phyno anamachikwanu (I murdered the name right?) Because time is to short to be playing
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by otakah101(m): 8:57pm On Sep 12, 2015
Odogwu by Samsung. That song always give me inspiration especially the voice of Chioma jesus

2 Likes

Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by malonephill(m): 8:58pm On Sep 12, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:

My dear i'm used to vibrating sound o. No be today. But I kind of hate picking calls too sha. I'm a sucker for texting.
you're just like me tho, prefer I do the calling than my phone to ring....sometimes I do missed up to 100 calls, cos my phone always on silent.

I wonder why some people used songs as their ring tone self, when I can easily listen to it on my media

1 Like

Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 12, 2015
I use [size=15pt]FLY by nicki minaj[/size] as my ringtone and because my female friend NOT girlfriend loves it and so i learn to love it tooo.
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 12, 2015
adonbilivit:
hunh!

Ur telephone go loss this night grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by iheanyi40(m): 8:59pm On Sep 12, 2015
ain't worried about noting

French Montana ft wiz khalifa, lil Wayne n t.I

I use it cos I gat no worries
cool

2 Likes

Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 12, 2015
wish i understand what u tryna say…lol
dukeolumde:

I know say by now ur formal bf go don dodge u tire because of d money wey en dey owe u grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by RomanyChi(f): 9:00pm On Sep 12, 2015
"One Eight Seven" by Dr.Dre and Snoop Dogg cheesy I'm just a big fan of old school grin cool

1 Like

Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by Lordaweezy: 9:01pm On Sep 12, 2015
jidenna- classic man✔✔
I like my things classic✔
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by chiefololade: 9:01pm On Sep 12, 2015
Human being - MI

1 Like

Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by Ajikpako: 9:02pm On Sep 12, 2015
Mine is woju,

I like the lyrics and d beat.
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by possibilita(m): 9:02pm On Sep 12, 2015
We Found love by Rihana,it inspires me never to give up than good things can be fpund in an hopeless an situation.

1 Like

Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by willian10: 9:02pm On Sep 12, 2015
obaty:
am I wrong by dat guy n dat guy. d lyrics of dat song was taking from d deepest part of my heart
By Nico & Vinz.. .crazeclown made me like dat song

1 Like

Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by JohnQueen(m): 9:02pm On Sep 12, 2015
Fernandowski:
Wiz khalifa - promises(makes me think of my girl)*try and see*
Nice choice... In Wiz voice *don't even know what they want*
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by deybholar(f): 9:04pm On Sep 12, 2015
Applaudise by Iyanya... Love the intro.

1 Like

Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by braine(m): 9:05pm On Sep 12, 2015
Shaka Zulu on these bitches! Dope shii!
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by Talius(m): 9:05pm On Sep 12, 2015
Reggae blues, I need to jeep reminding myself that even my boo could have a boo

2 Likes

Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by malonephill(m): 9:05pm On Sep 12, 2015
amiskurie:

Team cheaters! grin
team single tongue and player cheesy
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 12, 2015
KashyBaby:
wish i understand what u tryna say…lol

Am preparing u ahead of ur visit to Naija. It's in PIDGIN English. It's simply means ur formal bf would be so scared of seeing u
face to face because of all d money he is owing u. grin grin grin grin

Modified: Tell am say en own don finish patapata grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? / Coronavirus: 4 Ways To Properly Sanitize And Clean Your Smartphones / Pictures From BBNaija Housemates' Visit To TECNO Office In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.