Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,694 members, 7,951,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 06:31 AM

Oshiomhole And IGP Arase Dancing With Their Wives (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole And IGP Arase Dancing With Their Wives (Photo) (53096 Views)

Oshiomhole And Iara At The Coronation Of The Oba Of Benin (Photos) / Luxurious Bus Oshiomhole And Obaseki Are Campaigning With / Photos From NSA, Service Chiefs And Igp's Visits To North East Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole And IGP Arase Dancing With Their Wives (Photo) by Godsonkemz(m): 6:48am On Sep 13, 2015
Oshomiole too ugly standing with the wife.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole And IGP Arase Dancing With Their Wives (Photo) by j4sure(m): 6:52am On Sep 13, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
Edo state governor Adams Oshiomhole organised a reception in honour of Solomon Arase, the Inspector General of Police today. The two happy men are pictured on the dance floor with their beautiful wives during the event.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/09/cute-photo-of-gov-oshiomhole-and-igp.html

Gov Adams too tall pass this woman ooooooooooooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Oshiomhole And IGP Arase Dancing With Their Wives (Photo) by FYB(m): 7:05am On Sep 13, 2015
ModiKen:

Mr. Man, you are not the first person to drink palm wine in Nigeria, stop showing us that u are a drunkard!

actually im not the first. .....I met your father@ the joint.
He was there before me & I left him ther. He needs rescue. tank me later
Re: Oshiomhole And IGP Arase Dancing With Their Wives (Photo) by murphyibiam15(m): 7:11am On Sep 13, 2015
edward1984:

Ok thanks
she's an Ethiopian don't mind de guy
Re: Oshiomhole And IGP Arase Dancing With Their Wives (Photo) by murphyibiam15(m): 7:14am On Sep 13, 2015
agidigbo64:
FUTO 2015/16 Post Utme result has been released to check and upgrade your low score and also for admission processing/Asistance into 1st 2nd and 3rd batch list,contact Mr Johnson on 08169659325
am 100% sure that u are a scammer....non of those things u mentioned is possible.just pray God to save people from you 419ners.
Re: Oshiomhole And IGP Arase Dancing With Their Wives (Photo) by Abudu2000(m): 7:21am On Sep 13, 2015
okay,see my goons them keeping it cool in my hood
Re: Oshiomhole And IGP Arase Dancing With Their Wives (Photo) by ekwujuru: 7:22am On Sep 13, 2015
[quote author= they ve their secret agenda nija country on fire they are there enjoying with wives like their daughters salary of workers yet to be paid security officer indeed buko haram still on 100 days nothing to show forth the same song every day corruption and they are all saints
Re: Oshiomhole And IGP Arase Dancing With Their Wives (Photo) by millionaireman: 7:50am On Sep 13, 2015
frankyychiji:
Lara the gold digger! Trophy wife! Imagine Lara giving oshiomole a BJ, now that would be a very very horrible sight! undecided

Ahhhh, you no wan make Lara enjoy Oshiom?

If Lara no first do BJ on Oshiom, how can Oshiom dik get thick for Lara, given Oshiom's age and worries

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole And IGP Arase Dancing With Their Wives (Photo) by frankyychiji(f): 7:53am On Sep 13, 2015
millionaireman:

Ahhhh, you no wan make Lara enjoy Oshiom?

If Lara no first do BJ on Oshiom, how can Oshiom dik get thick for Lara, given Oshiom's age and worries
Comot joor grin
Re: Oshiomhole And IGP Arase Dancing With Their Wives (Photo) by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 13, 2015
Beremx:
Oshio baba nawao!

Thank you Iara for taking good care of Oshio Baba.

grin grin

You , you think you are wise abi. Calling the mods for me to come and rescue you. See eh if you should succeed in making them ban me, i will come back with 100 different monikers and spam the whole forum with your private pictures, your private informations and data. You can try me out and see. Its like you dont know who i am abi.
I will deal with you and make you roll on the floor and beg for mercy.
You this useless ídiot. Try me and see.
Stupíd thing.
Re: Oshiomhole And IGP Arase Dancing With Their Wives (Photo) by uy2kng: 8:28am On Sep 13, 2015
Ashawomole
Re: Oshiomhole And IGP Arase Dancing With Their Wives (Photo) by vRendoh(m): 8:43am On Sep 13, 2015
shocked grin grin
adedayourt:
Kikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikiki

i comment my reserve grin

THE gODS REMAIN!
INFACT I COMMENT ME RESERVE FULLALA!

LET THE SMILE SHINE LIKE THE SUN///////
CONGU 2 THE ADAMS.
Re: Oshiomhole And IGP Arase Dancing With Their Wives (Photo) by kingsdem: 9:03am On Sep 13, 2015
That's d step of dance of Osamore Joseph's song. Good old days
Re: Oshiomhole And IGP Arase Dancing With Their Wives (Photo) by OBTMOS(m): 9:14am On Sep 13, 2015
harry509:
D Native doctor wey do u like dis ehh! E nu go better 4 am oooh.
na u be d native doctor fa oooo
Re: Oshiomhole And IGP Arase Dancing With Their Wives (Photo) by 83lagosroad(m): 9:18am On Sep 13, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
Edo state governor Adams Oshiomhole organised a reception in honour of Solomon Arase, the Inspector General of Police today. The two happy men are pictured on the dance floor with their beautiful wives during the event.

Go and declare your assets .
When a police chief I fraternizing with the governor, then I wonder oooo
Re: Oshiomhole And IGP Arase Dancing With Their Wives (Photo) by harry509: 9:49am On Sep 13, 2015
OBTMOS:
na u be d native doctor fa oooo
lolz.
Re: Oshiomhole And IGP Arase Dancing With Their Wives (Photo) by ModiKen(m): 10:20am On Sep 13, 2015
FYB:

actually im not the first. .....I met your father@ the joint.
He was there before me & I left him ther. He needs rescue. tank me later

grin grin grin.....so that means u old pass ur wetin u resemble.

Sorry sir, I never meant to offend u.

Smh.....see as u and drunkard friends do face.

Mumu!!! angry
Re: Oshiomhole And IGP Arase Dancing With Their Wives (Photo) by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 13, 2015
lovely...
Re: Oshiomhole And IGP Arase Dancing With Their Wives (Photo) by olaafirst: 10:36am On Sep 13, 2015
Teeboy22:
NahSo Burundi grin
Re: Oshiomhole And IGP Arase Dancing With Their Wives (Photo) by uckyra: 10:48am On Sep 13, 2015
Hmmmmmm could this be love?
Re: Oshiomhole And IGP Arase Dancing With Their Wives (Photo) by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 13, 2015
Osho..Osho...Osho... you are not the only married governor stop parading your wife like that.

U no say new cloth dey mek d owner dey wee and waka up nd down
Re: Oshiomhole And IGP Arase Dancing With Their Wives (Photo) by Jadonaldson(m): 12:16pm On Sep 13, 2015
Billygee2u:

he is buying the IGP ahead of next coming election.
APC and bribery are twins
see how he is lavishing Edo State's fund
Sure he is I totally agree with you bro
1 nd only DKN Bo$$
Re: Oshiomhole And IGP Arase Dancing With Their Wives (Photo) by refreshrate: 1:39pm On Sep 13, 2015
so long as the short black (and really ugly) dude is not saying anything as a result of his chronic oral diarrhea...its all good.
Re: Oshiomhole And IGP Arase Dancing With Their Wives (Photo) by refreshrate: 1:41pm On Sep 13, 2015
indigene:
Osho..Osho...Osho... you are not the only married governor stop parading your wife like that.

U no say new cloth dey mek d owner dey wee and waka up nd down

so long as the short black (and really ugly) dude is not saying anything as a result of his chronic oral diarrhea...its all good.
Re: Oshiomhole And IGP Arase Dancing With Their Wives (Photo) by ugbah007: 2:31pm On Sep 13, 2015
Osho is enjoying is life oo with that sweet girl.
Re: Oshiomhole And IGP Arase Dancing With Their Wives (Photo) by Obamina(m): 4:08pm On Sep 13, 2015
FlirtyKaren:

. Oga Oshio we need babies from this lady, that's the only evidence that you're married. Make i no wake up one day hear say she don fly out out permanently oo! Anyway, continue(jona wifi voice) OBAMINA IS HERE
Re: Oshiomhole And IGP Arase Dancing With Their Wives (Photo) by ahbey(m): 4:44pm On Sep 13, 2015
Kai...kai....Osho baba dey enjoy this his new wife o....see osho dey even dey knack glasses o.....small time now...he go start dey enter Aunty Ngozi....
Re: Oshiomhole And IGP Arase Dancing With Their Wives (Photo) by edward1984(m): 4:54pm On Sep 13, 2015
murphyibiam15:

she's an Ethiopian don't mind de guy

Pfff I thought he was serious, Thanks.
Re: Oshiomhole And IGP Arase Dancing With Their Wives (Photo) by okpurukata(f): 5:41pm On Sep 13, 2015
I listened to Oshiomoe and Arase. It's so surprising and shocking that Arase never recognized GEJ who gave him this appointment in the first place. It goes to show that human beings are such fickle minded. Easily forget you and leave you in the lurch when you have problems or out of influence. Na was.
Re: Oshiomhole And IGP Arase Dancing With Their Wives (Photo) by Jalinco: 8:40pm On Sep 13, 2015
But Iara's breast did not sag before. What happen Mr Oshiomhole?
Re: Oshiomhole And IGP Arase Dancing With Their Wives (Photo) by niceangel: 8:41pm On Sep 13, 2015
IGP Arase wife be like ..do you want to dance with me or are you staring @ lara? Osho baba enjoy na ur wife. No mind Bitterley minded egg heads.
Re: Oshiomhole And IGP Arase Dancing With Their Wives (Photo) by vulex: 8:57pm On Sep 13, 2015
hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Are These Guys Carrying AK47 Behind Gov Fayose / Boko Haram Ambushes Victor Ezugwu's Convoy - Premium Time / Another Rochas Okorocha's Flyover In Owerri Begins To Sink - Massmediang

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.