Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,342 members, 7,888,089 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:06 PM

Transitioning To Your Natural Curls: What You Should Know - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Transitioning To Your Natural Curls: What You Should Know (553 Views)

Embracing The Beauty Of Your Natural Hair / Help! I'm Transitioning To Natural Hair. Please Advice / 8 Creative Ways To Style Your Natural Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Transitioning To Your Natural Curls: What You Should Know by Bperfectionist(f): 9:56pm On Sep 12, 2015
Hi there!

I so don't want the weekend to come to an end. *sighs* I can't imagine how life would be if we had Monday's to Friday no Saturday or Sunday? You just can't imagine that right?
Me neither......
So over the years everyone's been talking about the natural hair.
And I've got all the info you need on growing a strong natural curl.
The Afro game is everything and if you haven't started it or you're not sure about what it is about ......
visit my blog for more info.

@blackperfectionist.

(1) (Reply)

Pix:inside Jen Obayuwana's 50-strong Luxury Bag-watch Collection Worth $200,000 / Hooded And Non Hooded Teamwear Jackets Supplier / ‎Put An End To That Smelly Shoe! Tricks & Tips To Make That Happen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.