Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,928 members, 7,890,057 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:36 AM

is it possible to contract hiv through clipper - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / is it possible to contract hiv through clipper (714 Views)

Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? / 6 Groups Of People Most Likely To Contract HIV In Nigeria / Why Women Contract HIV Faster During Sex Than Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

is it possible to contract hiv through clipper by Wisdomkosi(m): 10:32pm On Sep 12, 2015
I made a mistake tonight. After finished barbing a
guy, I wanted to put the clipper I used in barbing
him inside bag, the blade mistakenly hit my finger
and injured me a little. What should I do as the
clipper is not burned and its public clipper.
Re: is it possible to contract hiv through clipper by Nobody: 4:20am On Sep 13, 2015
I really don't think there's anything you can do but wait.
If while barbing the man did not get injured then you've nothing to worry about. However if he got injured then a risk might exist.

I believe what you should do is wait three months from now and get a test. I personally do not know anyone or heard of stories where someone got infected via clipper blade; the most common methods of infection're sex, blood transfusions and shared needles.

Don't worry yourself or you'd catch a heart attack before your time.

(1) (Reply)

Baby With Shrapnel In Her Head Saved By Syrian Medics (pic). / 10 Exercises You Do Everyday Without Realizing It / Is He Impotent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.