Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,282 members, 7,916,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 12:30 PM

Munachi Abii Reinvents Her Look With Dreadlocks! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Munachi Abii Reinvents Her Look With Dreadlocks! (9930 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Says Assault Video Was Edited To Make Her Look Like The Attacker / Yemi Alade Shares Photo Of Her Look-Alike On Instagram / Photo Of Joke Silva And Her Look Alike 'daughter' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Munachi Abii Reinvents Her Look With Dreadlocks! by Palmwinetapper: 10:48pm On Sep 12, 2015
The 27 year old former mbgn is always changing her looks. And has found a new one in dreads hair. Dada muna!

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Reinvents Her Look With Dreadlocks! by chocolateme(f): 10:48pm On Sep 12, 2015
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Reinvents Her Look With Dreadlocks! by Palmwinetapper: 10:49pm On Sep 12, 2015
chocolateme:
Congratulations
Stop the sarcasm
Re: Munachi Abii Reinvents Her Look With Dreadlocks! by Palmwinetapper: 10:55pm On Sep 12, 2015
She's flawless here. You can't hate! Charix
Re: Munachi Abii Reinvents Her Look With Dreadlocks! by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 12, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
She's flawless here. You can't hate! Charix
Lol at mentioning me everywhere cheesy cheesy. What did I say about any form of attention again? I guess you've settled for mockery since praises and worshippers've grown tired.
Re: Munachi Abii Reinvents Her Look With Dreadlocks! by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 12, 2015
I'd do you so good you'd call me Peter wink.
Re: Munachi Abii Reinvents Her Look With Dreadlocks! by Palmwinetapper: 11:01pm On Sep 12, 2015
charix:

Lol at mentioning me everywhere cheesy cheesy. What did I say about any form of attention again? I guess you've settled for mockery since praises and worshippers've grown tired.
go to her instagram. They are praising this pic
Re: Munachi Abii Reinvents Her Look With Dreadlocks! by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 12, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
go to her instagram. They are praising this pic
Well this isn't instagram; we're not cheaply amused by runs-girls here.

3 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Reinvents Her Look With Dreadlocks! by Palmwinetapper: 11:03pm On Sep 12, 2015
charix:

Well this isn't instagram; we're not cheaply amused by runs-girls here.
what do you mean cheaply amused. She has over 20k followers. Are they all cheaply amused? She must be doing something right.
Re: Munachi Abii Reinvents Her Look With Dreadlocks! by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 12, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
what do you mean cheaply amused. She has over 20k followers. Are they all cheaply amused? She must be doing something right.
Tell me, I wouldn't expose you; how many of those followers were bought? I'd make it our little secret.

3 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Reinvents Her Look With Dreadlocks! by Palmwinetapper: 11:15pm On Sep 12, 2015
charix:

Tell me, I wouldn't expose you; how many of those followers were bought? I'd make it our little secret.
there not bought. That's why they're all Nigerians
Re: Munachi Abii Reinvents Her Look With Dreadlocks! by Palmwinetapper: 11:15pm On Sep 12, 2015
charix:

that's why she commands a whooping 500 likes per pic
Re: Munachi Abii Reinvents Her Look With Dreadlocks! by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 12, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
that's why she commands a whooping 500 likes per pic
Use that to withdraw money from the bank.

6 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Reinvents Her Look With Dreadlocks! by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 12, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
there not bought. That's why they're all Nigerians
Let's wait and see. Album sales would show real fans from window shoppers.

3 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Reinvents Her Look With Dreadlocks! by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 12, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
I also see you'vnt learned the trick to buying youtube followers.
Only 173 subscribers to your official page. I wonder what they keep waiting for, another 20 second upload like you keep posting?

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Reinvents Her Look With Dreadlocks! by Palmwinetapper: 11:30pm On Sep 12, 2015
charix:

I also see you'vnt learned the trick to buying youtube followers.
Only 173 subscribers to your official page. I wonder what they keep waiting for, another 20 second upload like you keep posting?

173 followers is huge considering she doesn't post anything on YouTube to fool
Re: Munachi Abii Reinvents Her Look With Dreadlocks! by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 12, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

173 followers is huge considering she doesn't post anything on YouTube to fool
I bet you'd wet your panties reading this:
https://www.nairaland.com/2595168/jude-okoye-acquires-new-house
Re: Munachi Abii Reinvents Her Look With Dreadlocks! by Palmwinetapper: 11:33pm On Sep 12, 2015
charix:

Use that to withdraw money from the bank.
soooo. But 500 people like her
Re: Munachi Abii Reinvents Her Look With Dreadlocks! by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 12, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
soooo. But 500 people like her
So you think and convince yourself. I'd follow anyone on twitter and instagram who supplies me steady fapping material too. Sadly puberty was many years ago and I can get real girls.

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Reinvents Her Look With Dreadlocks! by Palmwinetapper: 11:45pm On Sep 12, 2015
charix:

So you think and convince yourself. I'd follow anyone on twitter and instagram who supplies me steady fapping material too. Sadly puberty was many years ago and I can get real girls.
fapping material..oh you've changed now. From paid followers to fapping material. You can't even stay consistent in your shit.
Fapping?? She don't show asss or boobss images!
Re: Munachi Abii Reinvents Her Look With Dreadlocks! by Nobody: 11:48pm On Sep 12, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
fapping material..oh you've changed now. From paid followers to fapping material. You can't even stay consistent in your shit.
Fapping?? She don't show asss or boobss images!
Then you better start and stop wasting innocent people's time.

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Reinvents Her Look With Dreadlocks! by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 12, 2015
By the way, your writeup on the other account needs paragraphs. Try using more material I've said to make it look believable. Writing styles're completely different so it doesn't look very convincing.
Re: Munachi Abii Reinvents Her Look With Dreadlocks! by Palmwinetapper: 11:51pm On Sep 12, 2015
charix:
By the way, your writeup on the other account needs paragraphs. Try using more material I've said to make it look believable. Writing styles're completely different so it doesn't look very convincing.
Shut up! You fool about
Re: Munachi Abii Reinvents Her Look With Dreadlocks! by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 12, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

Shut up! You fool about
Lol.
Re: Munachi Abii Reinvents Her Look With Dreadlocks! by Palmwinetapper: 12:12am On Sep 13, 2015
charix:

Lol.
clearly your mother had you out of wedlock. You're untrained
Re: Munachi Abii Reinvents Her Look With Dreadlocks! by Nobody: 12:19am On Sep 13, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
clearly your mother had you out of wedlock. You're untrained
You keep projecting your insecurity doing this. You've said many times this's your case that's why you use it to insult everyone. I'm not moved.
Re: Munachi Abii Reinvents Her Look With Dreadlocks! by Palmwinetapper: 12:23am On Sep 13, 2015
charix:

You keep projecting your insecurity doing this. You've said many times this's your case that's why you use it to insult everyone. I'm not moved.
what?
Re: Munachi Abii Reinvents Her Look With Dreadlocks! by Nobody: 12:24am On Sep 13, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
what?
ajuju

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Reinvents Her Look With Dreadlocks! by Palmwinetapper: 12:25am On Sep 13, 2015
charix:

ajuju
stop insulting wayward child
Re: Munachi Abii Reinvents Her Look With Dreadlocks! by Nobody: 12:28am On Sep 13, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
stop insulting wayward child
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue

I see you're better at entertaining online than in real life. Quit your wannabe life and continue trolling. I'm sure you'd gain employment from it and make more money and fame than what you're doing at the moment.
Re: Munachi Abii Reinvents Her Look With Dreadlocks! by Palmwinetapper: 12:54am On Sep 13, 2015
charix:

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue

I see you're better at entertaining online than in real life. Quit your wannabe life and continue trolling. I'm sure you'd gain employment from it and make more money and fame than what you're doing at the moment.
shut your stinking mouth
Re: Munachi Abii Reinvents Her Look With Dreadlocks! by Nobody: 1:27am On Sep 13, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
shut your stinking mouth
That's the best you can come up with? Munachi I'm disappointed. Looks like I've exhausted you intellectually.

Let me guide this roast session then, you alluded once that I was a girl who you stole her guy. I see you're well experienced at that too? Not only're you showing your uncultured, half educated, insecure and cradle snatching side -- you also show you're not the type one should introduce to their mother hence your unmarriageability. You're lucky that smallie's from a broken home because I don't see anyone from a two parent household who'd welcome you with open arms.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See Naira Marley Phone Number, E-mail Address And Home Address / Download Fresh Music: Davido Ft Migos & Casper Nyovest - "April Prayer" / Who Rocked It Better – Chrissy Teigen Vs Kim Kardashian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.