Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,414 members, 7,901,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:09 AM

How Can U Tell When A Female Have Feelings For U? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can U Tell When A Female Have Feelings For U? (743 Views)

When A Girl Has Feelings For You And You Don't / Why Don't I Have Feelings For Him? / I Don't Have Feelings For Boyz Again, But Im Nat A Lez Oooooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can U Tell When A Female Have Feelings For U? by ammamat(f): 11:02am On Apr 08, 2009
How CanDo She Or Do She Feel For Me?
Do She Or Do he Feel For Me?
Re: How Can U Tell When A Female Have Feelings For U? by ammamat(f): 11:05am On Apr 08, 2009
she gives you the body language and the eyes.
Source(s):
me,moi and myself

You can catch her looking at you and then looking away when you look at her. Pretend to be normal but to you it's not her. Nervous, happy when she's with you but tries not to show it(but her face sometimes shows it clearly)
Re: How Can U Tell When A Female Have Feelings For U? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 08, 2009
By telling her you want to be a priest if she gives reasons not to she likes you and vice versa another better shortcut is if you know The Force grin'
Re: How Can U Tell When A Female Have Feelings For U? by Dammyray(m): 1:03pm On Apr 08, 2009
i really want to no more about this
Re: How Can U Tell When A Female Have Feelings For U? by ChuckWoody(m): 1:04pm On Apr 08, 2009
The chick ain't making no sense. Seems like she's just rambling.
Re: How Can U Tell When A Female Have Feelings For U? by ilaugh1: 1:06pm On Apr 08, 2009
she says to you, what is the size of your condom.
Re: How Can U Tell When A Female Have Feelings For U? by yme1(f): 1:07pm On Apr 08, 2009
what in heavens name is this thread about,
i dont get it at all so @poster please explain??
Re: How Can U Tell When A Female Have Feelings For U? by IFELEKE(m): 1:29pm On Apr 08, 2009
y me:

what in heavens name is this thread about,
i dont get it at all so @poster please explain??

y me
It all about feelings in different languages. . . you know what I mean now wink tongue grin
Re: How Can U Tell When A Female Have Feelings For U? by yme1(f): 1:44pm On Apr 08, 2009
diff ways

1)she cares so much about you
2)she makes you feel comfortable weneva u are with her
3)she appreciates u as a person
4)she wants to be with you no matter what

and many more, i don tire
Re: How Can U Tell When A Female Have Feelings For U? by nethacker(m): 1:52pm On Apr 08, 2009
@poster, well,if na me ooo,i will create an environment for the 2 of us and then an attempted kiss, if she rejects then, shocked but if she uuummmmhhhhh kiss , then she has set the ball rolling, grin
Re: How Can U Tell When A Female Have Feelings For U? by iice(f): 4:26pm On Apr 08, 2009
He/she shows you in actions that match their words
Re: How Can U Tell When A Female Have Feelings For U? by spikedcylinder: 4:45pm On Apr 08, 2009
ammamat:

Bloody hell! embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: How Can U Tell When A Female Have Feelings For U? by chamotex(m): 4:47pm On Apr 08, 2009
ammamat:

Which kind language be this?? If NEPA don take light, put on candle na. na by force?

What is all these Do me Do me Do me?? P Square.
Re: How Can U Tell When A Female Have Feelings For U? by tope2000(f): 4:49pm On Apr 08, 2009
chamotex:

Which kind language be this?? If NEPA don take light, put on candle na. na by force?

What is all these Do me Do me Do me?? P Square.

DWL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Can U Tell When A Female Have Feelings For U? by spikedcylinder: 5:00pm On Apr 08, 2009
LOL! This place is sure comedic! cheesy cheesy
Re: How Can U Tell When A Female Have Feelings For U? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 08, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin "

iice:

He/she shows you in actions that match their words
Gbam!

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Do My Friend Have To Know Or Else: / Hey Whatz Up Wit Virgins / Am In Trouble, I Dont Know My Guy's Mind Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.