Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,776 members, 7,930,654 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 01:46 AM

Cultist Killed And Dumped In Front Of Yaba College Of Technology(Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultist Killed And Dumped In Front Of Yaba College Of Technology(Graphic Photos) (51667 Views)

Notorious Cultist Killed By Rival Members In Delta On The Eve Of Christmas(pics / Photos From The Burial Of 'Gbaja Marine', Nigerian Cultist Killed In Ghana / Suspected Nigerian Cultist Killed In Malaysia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultist Killed And Dumped In Front Of Yaba College Of Technology(Graphic Photos) by JezCalMeJay(m): 11:44am On Sep 13, 2015
Chisos

Re: Cultist Killed And Dumped In Front Of Yaba College Of Technology(Graphic Photos) by kamez(m): 11:49am On Sep 13, 2015
AnnieOakley:

Is that his intestines? shocked
nope that just a belt cool
AnnieOakley:

Is that his intestines? shocked
nope that just a belt
Re: Cultist Killed And Dumped In Front Of Yaba College Of Technology(Graphic Photos) by SammieRexx(m): 11:57am On Sep 13, 2015
May Odin accept ur soul and ur journey to valhala peaceful........#Ruggedyou

1 Like

Re: Cultist Killed And Dumped In Front Of Yaba College Of Technology(Graphic Photos) by Jadonaldson(m): 12:10pm On Sep 13, 2015
youngpol:
Thanks man, I appreciate! Are you in Benin?
Sure am in Benin doing what I know how to do best #Studying#
Re: Cultist Killed And Dumped In Front Of Yaba College Of Technology(Graphic Photos) by Jadonaldson(m): 12:12pm On Sep 13, 2015
SammieRexx:
May Odin accept ur soul and ur journey to valhala peaceful........#Ruggedyou
You Bagger try nd repent and give ur life to christ kos the IGP r now in search of cultists angry
1 nd only DKN Bo$$
Re: Cultist Killed And Dumped In Front Of Yaba College Of Technology(Graphic Photos) by rawpadgin(m): 12:17pm On Sep 13, 2015
omenka:
Abi oo.
Re: Cultist Killed And Dumped In Front Of Yaba College Of Technology(Graphic Photos) by nikkiking(m): 12:37pm On Sep 13, 2015
Wasted soul, cultist have no pity at all.

Rest in pieces undecided undecided if he's a cultist, he deserves what he got.
Re: Cultist Killed And Dumped In Front Of Yaba College Of Technology(Graphic Photos) by thundafire: 12:38pm On Sep 13, 2015
some NL re cultist jst forming advice cs if una knw hold onto Jesus expect same cs una papa nd mama dy pray for una y u go dy plot to kill nd u nw say u get odeshi my pple wst goes around comes around change morons
Re: Cultist Killed And Dumped In Front Of Yaba College Of Technology(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 13, 2015
youngpol:
Horrible! He was murdered, yes but that doesn't make him a cultist, does it? Nigerians..

Meanwhile, today's my birthday..

So weiten come happen, ??
Re: Cultist Killed And Dumped In Front Of Yaba College Of Technology(Graphic Photos) by ProfessorPeter(m): 1:15pm On Sep 13, 2015
drey076:
What is d benefits of joining a cultist
Ask Wole Soyinka why he brought cultism into our tertiary institutions
Re: Cultist Killed And Dumped In Front Of Yaba College Of Technology(Graphic Photos) by ProfessorPeter(m): 1:28pm On Sep 13, 2015
Praise be to Wole Soyinka. Hundreds have died n many more will go.
Re: Cultist Killed And Dumped In Front Of Yaba College Of Technology(Graphic Photos) by northvietnam(m): 1:33pm On Sep 13, 2015
brother cultism no dey pay.
Zeya EchapA
Re: Cultist Killed And Dumped In Front Of Yaba College Of Technology(Graphic Photos) by northvietnam(m): 1:36pm On Sep 13, 2015
thundafire:
some NL re cultist jst forming advice cs if una knw hold onto Jesus expect same cs una papa nd mama dy pray for una y u go dy plot to kill nd u nw say u get odeshi my pple wst goes around comes around change morons
true talk , 60% of niggas in NL are kush men or retired but them too form holy for social media
Re: Cultist Killed And Dumped In Front Of Yaba College Of Technology(Graphic Photos) by Joshroyal: 1:37pm On Sep 13, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:
[s][/s]

How can i help you Sir?
were u helped wen u scream the name of Jonathan when u were not able to impregnate Ur wife?
Re: Cultist Killed And Dumped In Front Of Yaba College Of Technology(Graphic Photos) by xynerise: 1:39pm On Sep 13, 2015
its a pity. he is gone to b judged by God n to given account of his deeds
Re: Cultist Killed And Dumped In Front Of Yaba College Of Technology(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 13, 2015
Joshroyal:
was i helped wen i screamed the name of Jonathan because i was not able to impregnate my wife?

YUDONMINIT
Re: Cultist Killed And Dumped In Front Of Yaba College Of Technology(Graphic Photos) by IYANGBALI: 2:08pm On Sep 13, 2015
chidiebere2020:
Jesus christ
sharaaaaap his name is not Jesus Christ
Re: Cultist Killed And Dumped In Front Of Yaba College Of Technology(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 13, 2015
Jadonaldson:

Sure am in Benin doing what I know how to do best #Studying#
Really? Uniben?
Re: Cultist Killed And Dumped In Front Of Yaba College Of Technology(Graphic Photos) by ugbah007: 2:16pm On Sep 13, 2015
Chai wetin he do nah,no be intestine be that
Re: Cultist Killed And Dumped In Front Of Yaba College Of Technology(Graphic Photos) by FiDeLiA227(f): 2:52pm On Sep 13, 2015
Nigeria with their mentality, did dy write cultisim in his fore head? Or becos his dressing like that.. Police should find out what happen b4 street people take conclusion on his death.
Re: Cultist Killed And Dumped In Front Of Yaba College Of Technology(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 13, 2015
Monkeys and baboons. Thats what you get when you send a monkey to school. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided Others study to invent, these fools study to become cultists. No thanks to Wole Soyinka
Re: Cultist Killed And Dumped In Front Of Yaba College Of Technology(Graphic Photos) by odinese(m): 3:17pm On Sep 13, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:
[s][/s]

How can i help you Sir?

The same guy I see on YouTube?
Re: Cultist Killed And Dumped In Front Of Yaba College Of Technology(Graphic Photos) by kozmokaz(m): 3:23pm On Sep 13, 2015
Lagos again?? dem use cultism swear for una? I mean Yoruba
Re: Cultist Killed And Dumped In Front Of Yaba College Of Technology(Graphic Photos) by ylaa(f): 3:55pm On Sep 13, 2015
happy birthday
youngpol:
Horrible! He was murdered, yes but that doesn't make him a cultist, does it? Nigerians..

Meanwhile, today's my birthday..

1 Like

Re: Cultist Killed And Dumped In Front Of Yaba College Of Technology(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 13, 2015
Liar! I was in skul thru out yestday!......
Re: Cultist Killed And Dumped In Front Of Yaba College Of Technology(Graphic Photos) by delvzy(m): 4:35pm On Sep 13, 2015
God should save us from all ds cultists. Wastage of life and God given destiny
Re: Cultist Killed And Dumped In Front Of Yaba College Of Technology(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 13, 2015
ylaa:
happy birthday
thanks luv. Hw are you?
Re: Cultist Killed And Dumped In Front Of Yaba College Of Technology(Graphic Photos) by SammieRexx(m): 9:17pm On Sep 13, 2015
Jadonaldson:

You Bagger try nd repent and give ur life to christ kos the IGP r now in search of cultists angry
1 nd only DKN Bo$$

Dude ama repented soul......dats ya can even percieve it in d 1st place..........left dat road some 6yrs ago
Re: Cultist Killed And Dumped In Front Of Yaba College Of Technology(Graphic Photos) by EmmyDe25(m): 9:46pm On Sep 13, 2015
drey076:
What is d benefits of joining a cultist
LOL
Re: Cultist Killed And Dumped In Front Of Yaba College Of Technology(Graphic Photos) by EASY39(m): 12:40am On Sep 14, 2015
kamez:
and instead of his gang to learn their lesson from this, they would rather plan reprisal attacks.

this one is not even a student cultist, he is a street cultist. and a tout. cos i know him.
and these street cultist are the worst kinda cultist. they are uncontrollable and their own cultism has no expiry date unlike campus cultism that is commonly abandoned after graduation .

orji pharaoh.. u see ur life?

say no to cultism! im speaking from personal experience

humm
Re: Cultist Killed And Dumped In Front Of Yaba College Of Technology(Graphic Photos) by nairil(m): 7:05am On Sep 14, 2015
God see human pikin 4 ground

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

E Plex Hair: Rikeino On The Run After Buying N107k Hair With Fake Credit / Father Rapes 15-Year-Old Daugter In Lagos, Victim Flees (photo) / Female Pastor/Native Doctor Busted And Disgraced By Villagers In Anambra. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.