Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,453 members, 7,950,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:47 AM

How To Be Cool - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Be Cool (539 Views)

Ur Opinion And Plssss Be Cool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Be Cool by Dannidom(m): 8:11am On Sep 13, 2015
I am not a celebrity buh believe me I sure know some nice tips on hw to be really cool. These are some ideas one could pull up and earn some respect from friends and associates.

Without wasting your time ladies and gents leggo

1. Cool guys like me dont go about chyking girls anyhow or anywhere we just go to the girl introduce ourselves and our charm will carry the day.

2. You dont necesarily be a talkative but be a smooth talker and make sure your every word count. And also be considerate.

3. Smile/Chat freely with everyone but make sure you follow the supra pattern jealously.

4. It's a must you are looking nice and smelling nice too.

5. If you are jealous or angry dont show it rather smile and improvise. But make sure your comeback is more deadlier.

6. Your composure and dress code should be gentlemanly but you are a lion that is waiting to devour activities and fun (ball hard).

7. Dont smoke or drink alcohol in public places.

8. Have fun with your spouse regularly but shut down also regularly.

9. Dont always look to borrow or look needy but when you are to give, give unexpectantly(give what you wouldnt depend on for a long time)

10. Be yourself. I mean dont go about following all my tips all the time. just add them somehow.

I can go on and on but that will make me sound like an I too know(ITK) not that I care though but because I believe many people wouldnt understand.
Re: How To Be Cool by Tallesty1(m): 8:13am On Sep 13, 2015
Cool guys don't chyke girls.

They attract them

1 Like

Re: How To Be Cool by lekjons(m): 8:22am On Sep 13, 2015
all those for girls??
no time!
Re: How To Be Cool by gabinogem(m): 8:32am On Sep 13, 2015
That's tips of a male serial killer. Ladies Beware!

(1) (Reply)

Chewing Gum Love / How To Prevents HIV / 10 Types Of People You'd See In A Government Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.