Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,018 members, 7,933,429 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 06:57 AM

Mercy Aigbe’s Outfit To Her Father-in-Law’s Burial - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe’s Outfit To Her Father-in-Law’s Burial (53100 Views)

Mercy Aigbe, Mide Martins, Odunlade Adekola At Kemi Afolabi Father-In-Law Burial / See Mercy Aigbe's Outfit To LFAs Last Night, As She Wins The Style Icon Award / Mercy Aigbe's Outfit To Work This Morning Will Wow You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Outfit To Her Father-in-Law’s Burial by promzyugo(f): 7:46pm On Sep 13, 2015
Wrong outfit;this should be a wedding or event outfit rather than burial nai kissblack or off colour dress would have been better

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Outfit To Her Father-in-Law’s Burial by kennyman2000(m): 7:47pm On Sep 13, 2015
Hmmmm...
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Outfit To Her Father-in-Law’s Burial by YINKS89(m): 7:48pm On Sep 13, 2015
Obrigardo:

are you from the village? you never use internet before ba?
re u mad or wats all dis rubbish
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Outfit To Her Father-in-Law’s Burial by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 13, 2015
She looks like an ugly scary masquerade.
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Outfit To Her Father-in-Law’s Burial by itsIYKE(m): 7:49pm On Sep 13, 2015
allansie:
G for gurumaraji
where did u cee G?
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Outfit To Her Father-in-Law’s Burial by itsIYKE(m): 7:49pm On Sep 13, 2015
allansie:
G for gurumaraji
where did u cee G?
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Outfit To Her Father-in-Law’s Burial by nigeriancuban: 7:50pm On Sep 13, 2015
OVI75:
That opening should have been torn upward a little.
are you alright check your temperature pls
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Outfit To Her Father-in-Law’s Burial by enasvin: 7:51pm On Sep 13, 2015
Abi oo my friend. Waity even concern me with her dressing na everything we go see for this instagrm? Person go mess dem go bring am come here. Rubish
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Outfit To Her Father-in-Law’s Burial by Holuwakemmy16(f): 7:51pm On Sep 13, 2015
Nice outfit
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Outfit To Her Father-in-Law’s Burial by Obrigardo: 7:52pm On Sep 13, 2015
YINKS89:
re u mad or wats all dis rubbish

na question i ask oh, dem dey pay you to make frontpage?
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Outfit To Her Father-in-Law’s Burial by Hardeybohwarley(m): 7:53pm On Sep 13, 2015
nice one.... anyway hope the price of a ram has reduce cos I want to go and buy one tommorrow
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Outfit To Her Father-in-Law’s Burial by SmartMugu: 8:01pm On Sep 13, 2015
OVI75:
That opening should have been torn upward a little.
Lol. Wetin u wan see?
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Outfit To Her Father-in-Law’s Burial by SmartMugu: 8:03pm On Sep 13, 2015
promzyugo:
Wrong outfit;this should be a wedding or event outfit rather than burial nai kissblack or off colour dress would have been better
I thought it was me thinking alone. Why go to a burial dressed like ure happy the man died?

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Outfit To Her Father-in-Law’s Burial by promzyugo(f): 8:06pm On Sep 13, 2015
SmartMugu:

I thought it was me thinking alone. Why go to a burial dressed like ure happy the man died?
I tire o

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Outfit To Her Father-in-Law’s Burial by chineloSA(f): 8:08pm On Sep 13, 2015
Did she really had to have the slit?? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Outfit To Her Father-in-Law’s Burial by IfectiveDesign: 8:08pm On Sep 13, 2015
Kindly visit mirandastores on Konga Thanks guys shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy grin smiley smiley wink wink
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Outfit To Her Father-in-Law’s Burial by olucephas(m): 8:13pm On Sep 13, 2015
Kakakino:
The actress is attending her father-in law’s burial, Pa Johnson Adedeji Gentry today.

It's my Father in law's burial! The Glorious Exit of Pa Johnson Adedeji Gentry .....Big thank u to my Glam Squad.... make up by @waomakeoverz , my beautiful dress by my talented designer and aburo @ceoluminee #MrsGentry #iyawojesha #wifyduties"

Hot OR Not?

SOURCE: https://instagram.com/p/7h9kb8SjHl/

[img]http://2.bp..com/-ZahQCygj-m0/VfQeNVJG3AI/AAAAAAAB_BM/GB1TGk5_35M/s1600/mercy.jpg[/img]
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Outfit To Her Father-in-Law’s Burial by harry509: 8:14pm On Sep 13, 2015
Janet101:

Hot!Mrs white
jst 2 show off.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Outfit To Her Father-in-Law’s Burial by ezequielpaul: 8:15pm On Sep 13, 2015
[quote author=Kakakino post=37961123] The actress is attending her father-in law’s burial, Pa Johnson Adedeji Gentry today.

It's my Father in law's burial! The Glorious Exit of Pa Johnson Adedeji Gentry .....Big thank u to my Glam Squad.... make up by @waomakeoverz , my beautiful dress by my talented designer and aburo @ceoluminee #MrsGentry #iyawojesha #wifyduties"
She is damn hot

SOURCE: https://instagram.com/p/7h9kb8SjHl/

[img]http://2.bp..com/-ZahQCygj-m0/VfQeNVJG3AI/AAAAAAAB_BM/GB1TGk5_35
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Outfit To Her Father-in-Law’s Burial by olucephas(m): 8:16pm On Sep 13, 2015
Nice
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Outfit To Her Father-in-Law’s Burial by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:19pm On Sep 13, 2015
Mbok were is d fire? Nice outfit though.she's doing well for herself.
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Outfit To Her Father-in-Law’s Burial by NICOGRAVITY: 8:21pm On Sep 13, 2015
Burial or wedding?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Outfit To Her Father-in-Law’s Burial by janefrancisca(f): 8:24pm On Sep 13, 2015
See smiles, make-up and dressing for BURIAL of father-in-law embarassed embarassed..more like wedding outing

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Outfit To Her Father-in-Law’s Burial by olucephas(m): 8:24pm On Sep 13, 2015
Do Yourself a Favor and Forgive by Joyce Meyer - posted September 13, 2015 And should you not have had pity and mercy on your fellow attendant, as I had pity and mercy on you? - Matthew 18:33 In Matthew 18:23–35, Jesus tells a story about one man who refused to forgive another. At the end, He makes the clear and strong point that those who do not forgive others get "turned over to the torturers" (v.34). If you have, or have ever had, a problem forgiving others, I'm sure you can attest to this truth. Harboring hateful thoughts and bitterness toward another person in your mind is indeed torturous. You may have heard the saying, "Refusing to forgive is like drinking poison and hoping it kills the other person." We are not hurting the one who hurt us by being angry at them. The truth is that most of the time people who offend us don't even know how we feel. They go on with their lives while we drink the poison of bitterness. When you do forgive those who offend you, you are actually helping yourself more than you are helping them, so I say, "Do yourself a favor and forgive!" We think, But, it is so unfair for me to forgive them and then they just have no punishment for what they did. Why should I have the pain while they get the freedom? The truth is that by forgiving, we are releasing them so God can do what only He can do. If I'm in the way—trying to get revenge or taking care of the situation myself instead of trusting and obeying God—He may sit back and allow me to try to handle things in my own strength. But, if I allow Him to deal with those who offend me by forgiving them, He can work good out of it for both parties concerned. The book of Hebrews tells us that God settles the cases of His people. When we forgive, we put God on the case (see Hebrews 10:30). Trust in Him Is there a situation in your life that you are trying to take care of instead of trusting God to work it out? If so, do yourself a favor and forgive so God can settle it.
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Outfit To Her Father-in-Law’s Burial by olucephas(m): 8:25pm On Sep 13, 2015
Do Yourself a Favor and Forgive by Joyce Meyer - posted September 13, 2015 And should you not have had pity and mercy on your fellow attendant, as I had pity and mercy on you? - Matthew 18:33 In Matthew 18:23–35, Jesus tells a story about one man who refused to forgive another. At the end, He makes the clear and strong point that those who do not forgive others get "turned over to the torturers" (v.34). If you have, or have ever had, a problem forgiving others, I'm sure you can attest to this truth. Harboring hateful thoughts and bitterness toward another person in your mind is indeed torturous. You may have heard the saying, "Refusing to forgive is like drinking poison and hoping it kills the other person." We are not hurting the one who hurt us by being angry at them. The truth is that most of the time people who offend us don't even know how we feel. They go on with their lives while we drink the poison of bitterness. When you do forgive those who offend you, you are actually helping yourself more than you are helping them, so I say, "Do yourself a favor and forgive!" We think, But, it is so unfair for me to forgive them and then they just have no punishment for what they did. Why should I have the pain while they get the freedom? The truth is that by forgiving, we are releasing them so God can do what only He can do. If I'm in the way—trying to get revenge or taking care of the situation myself instead of trusting and obeying God—He may sit back and allow me to try to handle things in my own strength. But, if I allow Him to deal with those who offend me by forgiving them, He can work good out of it for both parties concerned. The book of Hebrews tells us that God settles the cases of His people. When we forgive, we put God on the case (see Hebrews 10:30). Trust in Him Is there a situation in your life that you are trying to take care of instead of trusting God to work it out? If so, do yourself a favor and forgive so God can settle it.
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Outfit To Her Father-in-Law’s Burial by humbleLad(m): 8:27pm On Sep 13, 2015
;DPerfect dats all
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Outfit To Her Father-in-Law’s Burial by ngmgeek(m): 8:30pm On Sep 13, 2015
You are attending a burial ceremony not a party. The way we dress sometimes say how smart and intelligent we are. angry

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Outfit To Her Father-in-Law’s Burial by NOTRIBE: 8:32pm On Sep 13, 2015
I WANTED THE SKIRT TO BE TORN UPWARDS A LITTLE BIT SO THAT I CAN HAVE A VIEW AND FEELIN OF THE " GREY AREA"
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Outfit To Her Father-in-Law’s Burial by braindamage(m): 8:36pm On Sep 13, 2015
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Outfit To Her Father-in-Law’s Burial by Iffffffy(f): 8:46pm On Sep 13, 2015
Saw her today in her FIL's compound in a casual gown, just near my house, she's cute.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Outfit To Her Father-in-Law’s Burial by U2ice(m): 8:54pm On Sep 13, 2015
I jst luv dis woman's style n keepin shape...

If she was a yoruba woman u for don gather fat full evrywhr

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reekado Banks Girlfriend Pregnant For Him? (Photo) / BBNaija: Tacha In Tears As She Celebrates Her Disqualification Anniversary / Shan George Calls Teddy A’s Dick A 'Tiny Noodle' (BBNaija Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.